Cop shoots Dog Video...

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Royal Tee, Jul 5, 2013.

?

Simple question. What is your take?

1. Cops were Wrong

10 vote(s)
    34.5%
  2. Guy with dog was Wrong

11 vote(s)
    37.9%
  3. They are BOTH to blame

8 vote(s)
    27.6%
  1. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Continuously, eh?

#41 joe, Jul 27, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2013
  2. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

You're a cop?!?! Considering the stuff you have posted in this forum, that is actually pretty disturbing.

3. Usica

Usica New Member

Exactly. I think it comes down to cops being paranoid about certain breeds. A friend of the family has two pit bulls. It is pretty typical for both of them to sit at the front door when they hear someone knocking. Once a cop told her that if she didn't get the animals away from the door he would shoot them. They weren't even barking or growling. Pathetic.

4. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

YOU........

Ahhhhh, I love your posts. Damn you!!!

5. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

For whatever it's worth, not only am I a cop, I'm also a proud owner of 2 pitbulls. My wife and I chose not to cut their ears or tails. They certainly don't fight. They are the biggest, sweetest lap dogs you have ever seen. Without hesitation, we let local kids jump on them, attempt to ride them, and pull their ears. (We'd prefer they didn't, but kids will be kids) The worst response either of my Pits have ever given is a, "what the fuck is happening Dad?" look. When referencing Pits, it's the owner, not the breed.

Just saying.

I have several cop friends who also have Pitbulls and none have ever had an issue. Please research the Pitbull breed. You will find they are amongst the earliest breeds fit to protect small children.