Colts imply Jets "Cheating"

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by GreenMachine, Oct 3, 2006.

1. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Funny. I read the first 39 and was about to make a Gruden comment and saw post 40.

Well, here's my Gruden comment-
    Gruden is from Indiana and I don't think he's going to last too much longer in Tampa.

2. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

:smile: Somebody had to say it, I guess I snuck it in just in time.

3. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

Why should Dungy care? They left the field with the win. I know he said they were imformed of the rules about the No-Huddle Offense. But guess what? I'm sure the Jets were informed of the same rules, which is why there were no problems with them running the no-huddle offense.

4. kinghenry89

kinghenry89 New Member

This is pretty much as hypocritical as it gets. I guess Dungy really does need to read up on the rules of the no-huddle offense--I'm pretty sure that it doesn't state "it's only OK if your team is winning because of it."

5. Big Poppa Naich

Big Poppa Naich Active Member

Dungy is a bitch. He's been enjoying his team using those advantages for years. Yeah, he messed up and had to burn a few time outs... and his player even resorted to faking an injury, and the refs didn't buy it, and he had to burn another timeout.

Screw Dungy. Another team finally does something to keep their defense tired, and now he bitches about it? STFU Dungy.