Cimini : Jets locker-room close to imploding

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by GREG, Sep 27, 2023.

1. JetsKickAss

JetsKickAss Well-Known Member

Yeah, Rich Cimini doesn't know anything....he's only been covering the Jets 24/7 for 33 years, but he doesn't know anything. :D

Ralebird and SOJAZ like this.
  2. tomdeb

tomdeb Well-Known Member

Your sentence in bold above perfectly sums things up. Hard to believe jets management is this stupid.

SOJAZ, Jets-N-Terps and Pepsiguy5 like this.
  3. Unhappyjetsfan

Unhappyjetsfan Well-Known Member

The Green Bay players that signed came out of the money Rodgers gave back to the team - he paid for them. If Douglas wanted to spend more on the offensive line, he could have used the $7 million he gave to Dalvin Cook at any time. The money is, was and continues to be there ... Douglas just simply didn't make the offensive line a priority for the third year in a row (because he's stupid).

4. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

I really feel for Garrett Wilson.

He's a "good soldier" but he was so excited to catch passes from Rodgers. I really feel like he could be getting all the accolades of the Justin Jefferson / Devante Adams types if he had a capable QB.

KY Jets Fan, tomdeb, Jets79 and 4 others like this.
  5. cmcm750203

cmcm750203 Well-Known Member

I don’t even like Cimini but if you’re questioning this then you’re in space. The team was literally imploding in game last week and instead of changing anything they’re just gonna try the same shit again. If I were an offensive player I’d want everyone fired because you’re directly hurting my future by continually playing this loser. Same if I’m a D player because I’m constantly on the field.

SOJAZ, Ralebird and jjt4201 like this.
  6. Get me the Damn Ball

Get me the Damn Ball Well-Known Member

Cimini is a high school gossip girl with zero sources

7. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

It’s always funny to me how much hate Cimini gets from fans. He’s always gotten hate because he’s supposedly too “negative” yet the franchise has been terrible for over a decade.

His reporting being negative is a reflection of what’s going on in the franchise.

He definitely has sources, he’s always around the organization and we pretty much watched the franchise on the verge of imploding on the sidelines last week.

Jets81, KY Jets Fan, Ralebird and 6 others like this.
  8. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

I have advocated at nausea that the root cause of our problem stems from Woody and flows from there. But a couple of folks here challenged that vehemently stating that is not based on facts. I disagree. There are clear signals that he meddles and forces certain personnel moves. AR and Zach both are key examples of that. With that being said, the reluctance not to get a solid back up as soon as AR went down is inexcusable and a black mark on JD. We are now in a no win situation for the next two games, and I blame RS for not being a lot more critical of his players starting with Zach. He needs to light a fire and sense of urgency on this team.

The_Darksider, SOJAZ and sozopol like this.
  9. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Rich Cimini sucks because we suck! :mad:

10. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Even if he doesn't have any sources, it doesn't take a psychic to know that the Jets locker room is in fact on the verge of imploding.

11. GREG

GREG Well-Known Member

If they lose at Denver next week then it will implode. I am hoping for the best, but I don't see them beating KC. So, if they lose at Denver then they are 1-4 with Philly up next.

12. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

This is not too far of the mark at all. The players recognize that no matter what effort is put forward, without at least average NFL QB performance, the most crucial position on the team, is a futile endeavor. Is like navigating in rough seas without a rudder.

SackRecord99 and jjt4201 like this.
  13. Fiftynine

Fiftynine Well-Known Member

Somewhat related:

GWilson urges Jets fans to "stick with us"

Buddy, we're more concerned about you doing the same!

Ralebird, Pepsiguy5, jjt4201 and 2 others like this.
  14. SOJAZ

SOJAZ Well-Known Member

Anyone who thinks this team isn't on the verge of imploding is delusional. There are clear signs. RS defending the indefensible is ludicrous and irrespective of LA's supposition about Woody's meddling (and they maybe correct), he is losing this team by his actions or lack therefo. This is the same scenario as last year.

You are 12-25 get it! Frankly, your more of a loser then a winner so I would stop the platitudes, and have the balls to bench this stiff now.

One more point, IMHO Rogers is a hypocrite, His defense of ZW (team) duing TC and now is laughable.. and to call out Joe, who bleeds green, is tantamount to tell all of us to STFU.... well Mr. Rogers, I say stick to your recovery before you comment on our opinions and trying watchng this franchise's dysfunction. Maybe, just maybe, you'll get it.

15. twown

twown Well-Known Member

We are so accustomed to spoiled young athletes losing their minds when their expectation aren't met that we're shocked when someone like second-year-pro Garrett Wilson doesn't rip his own face off when things aren't going well at work.

Maybe in addition to being a fantastic player, he's also just a normal, stand-up guy who is under contract, and understands how to be a pro. Wouldn't that be something. Gotta love him.

NY Jets68, Acad23 and HomeoftheJets like this.
  16. jets4848

jets4848 Trolls

We already imploded we lost 8 out of 9 games, if that’s not imploding I don’t know what is. Not sure how Robert saleh still has a job

SOJAZ, tomdeb and sackexchange like this.
  17. cmcm750203

cmcm750203 Well-Known Member

My issue with Cimini is he’s negative even when we’re good. He was a total douche during the Rex years.

18. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

I am expecting a free fall, which should hopefully lead to the firing of Saleh, Douglas, Hackett, etc.

SOJAZ, Cman68, tomdeb and 2 others like this.
  19. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Right on.
    He is the face of the team to me... mature beyond his years... and my favorite player in the league.

It's disappointing that he's not getting the opportunity to show how good he can be because we have a quarterback
    that can't get him the ball.

Zach is killing this team... if they were smart they'd have him 'pull a hammy' in practice... ;)

20. MDJets

MDJets Well-Known Member

Yet many here thought this team was AFC East champions with AR but perhaps forgot to look at the schedule?