Chargers Fans Take on the Jets

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by TurkJetFan, Jan 10, 2010.

1. SCOTTI627

SCOTTI627 New Member

Agreed... we need to start talking about the colts and move on from the chargers... have a nice offseason philip

2. Tight

Tight Active Member

No he intended to do that long before he got hit..

3. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]owzhYNcd4OM[/YOUTUBE]

4. CatoTheElder

CatoTheElder 2009 Comeback Poster of the Year

Bwahahahahahaha. What a loser.:lol:

5. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

For the entire Channel 4 news team, I'm Veronica Corningstone. And I'm Ron Burgundy. Go fuck yourself, San Diego.....

6. Coach K

Coach K New Member

wow...........this guy is hilarious.

in response to a thread titled "How do we get over the depression?"

"1. Accept the defeat

Your team lost. YOU didn?t lose. It?s their fault, not yours. Your value as a human being is still what it?s always been. If this depresses you even more, go to step two.

2. Count to Ten and Let Go of your frustrations/anger.

If math isn?t your strong point, forego the counting and proceed directly to unleashing your anger. Punch a worthless object. Just make sure you don?t view your TV or significant other as the worthless object.

3. Make friends

...with someone who?s team is worse than yours. You?ll immediately feel better about yourself.

4. Lower your expectations

Also known as the Homer Simpson method.

5. Think of a happier time in your life.

We have this wonderful thing called the brain. With this brain, we?re able to leave the painful Present Moment and live in the past, or imagine a bright future. If it?s good enough for retired athletes, it should be good enough for us.

6. Recommit to your Personal Relationship

At least, until next season.

7. Above all, DO NOT

...ask yourself why this was so important to you. You may not like the answer."

7. twown

twown Well-Known Member

"Another playoff loss for us. Where do we go from here? How can we comfort each other..."

omg. is that priceless or what?

8. bojanglesman

bojanglesman Active Member

"I'm not sure if I'm about to throw up or cry."

Hahahahaha!!!!

9. TurkJetFan

TurkJetFan Well-Known Member

I had to give the Chargers fans a piece of my mind...I really disliked them during their stay here....

this is what i posted:

honestly...charger fans were on the jets boards all week and talking so much ****...given that only 1 person came back to eat crow..it was disgusting and i've honestly garnered a real dislike and lack of respect for charger fans...you were really represented very poorly on our board..

i hope next time we play, the charger fans on our board represent themselves with class.

I've never seen so many useless trolls w/ minimal football knowledge in my entire life...

have another good offseason and good riddance

Disclaimer: I've never disliked a visiting fanbase as much as the Chargers they really just got under my skin

10. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Good job.

I was on a Bungles forum and told them the Friday before the playoff game that I would be back on Monday to LMAO when the Jets won.

On Monday, I attempted to log in and they disabled my account, the bitches they are..

11. TurkJetFan

TurkJetFan Well-Known Member

dude they did the same to me...then i PMed the admin and he said it wasn't disabled...i was like LOL ok..the account itself wasn't disabled but my ability to post was

12. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

where is BOOMHEADSHOT

BOOM HEAD SHOT.

BOOM the guy all Jets fans can't stand Kerry Rhodes hit your QB across the mouth.

13. Sanchez All Day

Sanchez All Day New Member

lmao at "BoomHeadShot"

14. Greencoloredglasses

Greencoloredglasses New Member

S.D. is an arrogant, rah-rah fanbase. I was there in '98 when Scotty Brosius ended their misery in the W.S. I had all I could do to avoid having to fight my way out of Qualcomm. They were all too busy last week, planning their Super Bowl parties to give consideration and respect to our Jets. I hope they are now embracing their utter PAIN. :chargers:

And now I believe the the ponies are currently underestimating us as well...

:manning:

15. Starde

Starde New Member

I'm a Chargers fan and I come in peace...

Hey there Jets fans. I registered to your forum solely to say congratulations. You guys won it fair square. My Chargers...what can I say? They completely self-destructed and ****ed themselves up in the playoffs again (surprise, surprise! What the hell else is new?!:rolleyes:) I guess you can say that I was one of the few Chargers fans who didn't underestimate you guys from the getgo. I always knew it was gonna be a close game, never a blow out. So congrats again. Hopefully, losing and embarrassing themselves on national TV yesterday will be a wake-up call for my Bolts next year.

Good luck in Indy.