Chad KFFL news (outlook not looking good)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by PennyandtheJets, Apr 22, 2006.

1. NY Vilmaniac

NY Vilmaniac New Member

your a joke man, do you follow football or just listen to the media.

McNair would be an improvement as to what we have now, get over it.

2. 28rogerblaze51

28rogerblaze51 New Member

Im going to go eat at outback steakhouse.

Cahd will be fine, but he is not our future anymore.

3. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

Yeah but even if we do, the draftee will not see much time IMO, as Ramsey will be the number 1 replacement for Chad if he cannot go. I still think Chad comes in to training camp as the starter and if he does not cut it then Ramsey gets the spot, with minimal time, if any, going to whoever we draft. The only players that I think we will give alot of time to would be Cutler or Leinart because they seem more NFL ready. Of those 2 I am not sure who I want....too bad Leinart doesn't have Cutler's arm.....or too bad Cutler doesn't have Leinart's accuracy and vision.....we'll see what happens...

4. JETFIGHTERS

JETFIGHTERS Active Member

It would be Very Foolish not to draft a QB early in the first or second rounds. Penny is through.

5. azjet

azjet New Member

If Pennington is at all tenative or obviously favoring his shoulder or changed his motion or doesn't look like 2002, he'll be done. He has alot to prove but I don't think that necessarily makes Ramsey the starter. Bollinger has a better shot because of time in the system and similar #s to Ramsey.The draft kid won't start unless he can walk on water in training camp. A real competition in camp at QB shows the CS, management, and fans what the Jets have at the position.

6. winstonbiggs

winstonbiggs 2008/2009 TGG Bill Parcells "Most Respected" Award

Bollinger has the exact same time in the system as Pennington, Ramsey and a rookie if we draft him. It's a new system.