CBS power rankings- JETS 31st

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by AlToon4prez, Apr 5, 2006.

1. VinnyAndTheJets88

VinnyAndTheJets88 New Member

those rankings were a joke... falcons at 22 behind arizona after picking up abe and milloy????? bengals at 15?? cowboys with TO at 10 behind the giants?? jacksonville at 6?? that was bad, half the people here could have done better

2. WarriorRB28

WarriorRB28 Well-Known Member

LOL Pats smart as hell for doing nothing but he rips Mr. Snyder for actually trying to improve his team.

He also has Cincinnati at #15 and says "If Carson Palmer can make it back in September" but he also has Miami at #5 and doesn't mention Culpooper's injury.:rofl:

3. Hot Rod

Hot Rod Member

Only one way to go and that's up!

4. Jetphan73

Jetphan73 Active Member

what the hell makes Saban such a great coach??!! He was a great recruiter in college and thus had better players so he went 10-2 every year??!! I am so sick of hearing Saban is so great-prove it first before you start spooning the guy!!

5. RobA

RobA 2005-2007 TGG.com Most Optimistic Award Winner

That's way off, damn how can they think that?

6. shaba_99

shaba_99 New Member

I cannot believe that they'll (the Jets) be that bad. Miami will find a way to lose with The Joker as coach. Culpepper is horrific, i was happy the day they got him.

7. kinghenry89

kinghenry89 New Member

I personally see no problem with Miami as the #5 team. I personally don't like Culpepper but the Fins are improving on a team that performed well above expectations last season. Like Prisco (who, for the record, I despise) said, if they get any play from their offensive line they could be a serious force to be reckoned with.

As for the Jets at #31, that would be a fair ranking for them right now. By the time the draft is over they should probably move up a spot or two and I expect them to play above expectations. Their roster doesn't exactly shine though (we currently have no offensive line, Patrick Ramsey at QB, a broken down Curtis Martin at RB and a defense filled with holes now that it's best player is gone.)

My main problem is the Dallas Cowboys at #10:drunk:

8. 3lixer.

3lixer. Active Member

Curtis will go for 1300 this year. He was playing injured all last year. Plus we're gonna pick up some stud Olineman in the draft. Still wish we kept Lamont though.

9. rajensen088

rajensen088 Banned

And CBS doesn't believe in Ramsey.