CAN'T WAIT- Week 16: The New England Patriots at the New York Jets

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JStokes, Dec 19, 2015.

1. mute

mute Well-Known Member

Send him straight to Brady on a late hit. I'm sure Woody will cover his losses.

Sent from my KFASWI using Tapatalk

matt robinson 17 likes this.
  2. tbruner12

tbruner12 Well-Known Member

It's only fitting that Mo Lewis is present, while one of our defensive badasses wrecks Tom Brady (like Bledsoe), opening the door for the next New England QB. That would be closure on Brady, New England's dynasty, and a new era for JETS football. I hope I am right, JETS win today, 24-13! Brady is out for the year, anybody's AFC, JETS get in the playoffs, as Steelers, or Chiefs lose as well today!

dogg and NYJetsO12 like this.
  3. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Sunday is here with 6 hours to go time thank God already

Now that I think about it didnt we split our series with NE while Rex was here? If that assclown put a game plan together that beat them we are due for a win with Bowles/Gailey. The fact that Bowles has a low key mental prep for the biggy here without Rexs theatrics is goona do us wonders

4. NYJetsO12

Watch how the refs will be trolling the Jets for that stuff. Sounds good but who wants to give Shady an automatic first down?

BTW can we ask the zebras to inspect the football before they hand it to NE? lol

This game shouts a cheater special without all their marquee players so I would think NE will play real dirty here.

The refs better do their job .....maybe even help us the way Pitt got all the calls last weekend against Horseshits

#304 NYJetsO12, Dec 27, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2015
    FlaJet and Brook! like this.
  5. Dunnie

Dunnie Member

I am pumped for the game ... but NE is going to bleed us I think. We need to play penalty free. I am nervous about Ninkovich taking advantage of Winters. If our corners play off (cro) Brady will eat us alive on 3 and 9.

6. NJrocket24

NJrocket24 Well-Known Member

Out of work early today at 12:45, beer in hand by 12:55, Jets scoreboard domination by 4:00.

Get it done boys.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  7. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

MetLife bound! J-E-T-S

Truth4U2 and Kerley Shuffle like this.
  8. NYJetsO12

Actually Tommy is at 70% less effective throwwing against Cro and Revis according to the stats I saw scrolling during last nights game. Plus the Jets have upped their sack numbers since the last meeting. Brady will get 3rd down completions...its gonna happen. Just try to keep them outa field goal range and worse the REd Zone

Ninkovich is a beast but I think Gaileys scheme has been to throw screens when the heavy rush is coming.

9. sozopol

sozopol Well-Known Member

I have two concerns. One: special teams. A couple of poor punts, a missed fg, a big return by NE... These are the things that can add up to a loss in a close game.

The other... It always seems like a key player gets injured early in the game vs NE. Last time it was Pryor. I really hate to think along these lines, I am not one of the paranoiacs who think the refs, the league, Vegas etc. are all colluding in favor of the pats, nor do I like to think that bellichek would actually make it part of his game plan. Still... We'll see.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  10. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

Didn't Ivory hurt his hamstring on the very 1st running play in that game and was pretty much useless after that.

LIJetsFan, NYJetsO12 and Falco21 like this.
  11. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

Yup. I was so pissed -_-

12. sozopol

sozopol Well-Known Member

With several key players out, bellichek will be desperate for any leg up. So I am worried about Fitzpatrick s legs

13. NYJetsO12

Pregame jitters ...I get you

Dont forget all Ryan does is scramble and run..so he steps outa they way of that

Then he runs for big yardage...I am alot more concerned about him going head first frankly.Guy is always getting himself injured Hope he slides alot plese

14. Big Cat

Big Cat Well-Known Member

Hopefully we schemed around Nincovich this time. He realized that Fitz throws almost exclusively short passes over the middle so he stopped rushing the passer and just jumped every time, led to 3 batted passes in the first quarter alone. We were incredibly lucky those didn't turn into picks, but it's deflating to have so many passes not even have a chance nonetheless.

15. tpaleologo

tpaleologo Member

If they take away Marshall again, a big game from Decker against Butler is a must.

16. rikj99

rikj99 Member

Oh my f'n God I am nervous. I know it's only the first of two must wins and that doesn't guarantee it by Bugger me the cider is rolling already. From the UK J-E-T-S Jets! Jets! Jets!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kerley Shuffle likes this.
  17. Section 336

Section 336 Well-Known Member

I haven't felt this good/confident about a game against the Pats since the name of this thread playoff game.

Jets will win today and it will be fairly comfortable (not really in jeopardy in the fourth).
    Jets 31 - Pats 20

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  18. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

Preferably at the knee, Mute

19. HAYN

HAYN Well-Known Member

Powell will be the X Factor in this game.

20. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

The new and Improved Powell who's twice as shifty and twice as fast, never been a Powell guy but wow lately