Can you make a caption for this Jets photo from the Steelers game?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by HackettSuxTNG, Dec 20, 2010.

1. HackettSuxTNG

HackettSuxTNG Well-Known Member

We have a winner!

2. Johnny English

Johnny English Well-Known Member

My favourite so far.

3. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

you guys are amazing. you will call an opposing player names for doing things but if he is a jet he can do whatever he wants.

i was not aware being well spoken, what kind of racist crap is that, meant he was not a jerk? i dont care for egotistical jerks and i dont like to root for them. that is a douchebag trait in my eyes and will eventually cost the jets.

i am sure that all of you thought desean jackson doing what he did yesterday was great too? i am sure you would have nothing to say about it if he did it against the jets? i am sure you will have nothing to say when santonio does it to us jets fans after he scores in 2 years when he isnt a jet anymore.

i dont mind your opinion on me, i actually am glad you have given it. i also would hope you dont get all hot and bothered because i dont like the antics santonio does.

to accept something just because you like a guy or he is on "your" team is really quite sad.

and please dont ever criticize a guy on another team for being a jerk or showing up the jets.

4. Johnny English

Johnny English Well-Known Member

Why is Jackson getting criticised for what he did yesterday? I see that he has been accused of showboating but I assumed he was eating up the remaining few seconds to ensure that the Giants didn't have a chance at getting the ball again.

5. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

How you like me now bitches.

Wake-n-Bake.

6. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

Exactly like what was done to us last year.

7. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

The clock was 0:00 for a while.

I would imagine he saw because it appeared that he stared right at it, but who knows.

I'm just shocked Jackson still does that shit after he dropped the ball too early. Sounds crazy but if he tripped, or a Giant he didn't see knock the ball lose.

Players like Cotchery are fan favorites because we all know what he would've done in that situation.

(before someone says the joke, yes he would not have returned that punt)

8. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

No, you're amazing.

If you educated yourself on anything about this team, you wouldn't be such a delusional moron of epic proportions.

Did Holmes make a mistake? Yes he did. But have you listened to player and coaches and reporters about how that incident has made him a better person? Have you listened to people talk positively about Holmes time and time again, and not have any "yeah, but" behind it?

You just made up your mind about him and you look stupid for it because you don't know anything. It's embarrassing. How about getting a clue about a player before you think anything.

And to compare him to DeSean Jackson is retarded. They are not the same type of person or player on or off the field. Let's cut that shit out.

You don't like the fact that someone exerts confidence in themselves, because you clearly have none.

And when the fuck do I talk about opposing players showing up the Jets? You really want this to be a game where everyone gets a trophy at the end don't you? I don't think you're cut out to watch football, it appears to violent for you.

9. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

From everything I've read and seen Holmes has been great for all receivers, and Sanchez.

His being a good teammate was never questioned in Pittsburgh, just his off the field troubles.

I love having him on the team, he's got experience that no other receiver we have does and is a dynamic player. I think he's helped Cotchery's and Edwards' route running tremendously, also showing others how to keep plays alive.

Sanchez does create more time in the pocket like Ben does so he has experience with that as well. Last year Edwards was giving up now they all keep moving.

10. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

post wasnt directed only at you ndmick.

its showboating and boisterous behavior. its childish.

he doesnt need to tell anyone he did something, we all saw it. he doesnt need to go and put his hands up like he is the champion of the world to the steelers fans. they actually had respect for him at one point. granted they were probably just fans because he was on their team.

are you referring to the drug suspension? that has nothing to do with his on field antics, it does however show he has no respect for his team mates by putting them down a guy for 4 weeks. its a selfish behavior just like the first down thing.

did you notice that he caught a huge pass towards the end of the game yesterday and he was emotional and didnt do his little gay first down thing? he was pumped and pumped his fist, which is fine he should be. but that showed me that the whole first down thing is nothing more than him being a jerk.

i dont need to show bravado to have self confidence, that is something you may realize one day when you grow up a little bit more. you dont need to go out of your way if you are really a confident person in yourself, you know that you are good and know that everyone else who actually matters will realize it to. you dont need to show off.

i am not going to go and "educate" myself on what santonio holmes is, sorry dont have the energy. he shows me weekly that he is a jerk, and that is more than enough for me.

11. joe

joe Well-Known Member

"Yo' Pittsburgh, listen up.....ya ready??!......ok here we go! : J - E - T - S .... JETS! JETS! JETS!

[​IMG]

12. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

I mean if you enjoy being misinformed and ignorant about a player on the Jets than by all means it's your prerogative.

13. 624

624 Banned

Have you ever played sports competitively?

14. Vorrecht

Vorrecht Active Member

So anyone make a .jpg of Holmes dropping the ball in front of the line judge, yet?

15. colleen74

colleen74 Member

I love showboating, childish behavior. If I didn't, I would have become a Pats fan so that I could take myself way too seriously every day and eventually die of boredom.

It's a GAME. It's SUPPOSED to be FUN and ENTERTAINING.

16. stanner

stanner Member

nice. i laughed.

17. stanner

stanner Member

i said the same thing when he did it. an "fu" to the refs.

"what?! i went 9 yards?!?"

18. JCotchrocket

JCotchrocket Active Member

Please. What a hypocritical sack of shit you are.

Every friggin' post you make on this website is designed to establish how superior you are to your fellow posters. You're the least confident poster on this board. Rather than getting the fuck off a message board you clearly can't stand, you draw attention to yourself whenever possible to point out how much more mature and objective you are than your fellow fans.

You're an absolute joke, alleycat. You hate the scumbag owner and the scumbag GM and the scumbag players and the loudmouth, showboating coach and the "immature" fans, but still you continue your little masquerade.

Go die in a fire you fucking troll.

19. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

I respect your opinion and can do without the extra stuff too.

I was lucky enough to be on the field for the Pats game last week, and before the game Santonio was the only Jet that to me looked ready to take the field and kick some ass. He was pumped up. I felt he played that way too, unlike other players.

So, I put up with this other stuff because in my opinion the guy plays hard and is a valuable asset to us. He does this to keep his intensity level up. And, this "other stuff" isn't that bad compared to other NFL players.

20. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

New York Jets receiver Santonio Holmes acknowledges the crowd at Heinz Field.