Breaking Bad

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by jetophile, Mar 22, 2009.

1. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

What was the rumor?

2. Satire?

Satire? Guest

i'm just not gonna post what i'm thinking right now...it's too "out there"

let's just say i'm with deathbyjets, but a couple different people instead...of the female variety.

but seriously this is a death parade.

3. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

that was absolutely insane.

4. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

Who said that Jessie will become slave cook? Good call!

5. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

Fuck this show.
    (that's enough for this message)

6. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

IDK why you guys loved this episode. I hated it. Well..maybe I loved to hate it. IDK. SPOILER I wanted Hank to die, but as the gun was pointed at his head, I was screaming out "nooo! don't!"... he was a good person. Dean Norris was an A+ actor. Every actor/actress has been amazing on this show.

The question that kept getting tossed between my gf and myself was about if we could ourselves decide the ending...

After the eerie shot to the head...we both had nothing to say really. No matter what, at that point...nothing happy sappy will happen. That's how it will be. That's how it will end.

All I care about anymore, and for awhile, is Jessie. I actually have realized I like Walt Jr, and Skylar. I hope they end up ok...but Jessie is THE MAN. He is all that matters. I was about to FREAK when he had the chamber on his dome.

MOVING ON

Here is what I think will happen moving forward. I previously I had said I don't know much of what will happen. Well now I have a good clue.

Walt had a true WALT moment begging for Hank's life. He (and say what you will) was pissed about that situation. You guys best believe that machine gun is for all those mf'ers. I really can't wait. IMO there is no doubt that he will kill them all, and them come across a beaten Jessie. NOW... I feel like this will be the key moment in the finale. I feel as he will let Jessie live, but it's too hard to really say at this point. All I know is that I hope Jessie lives a happy life after this...but we all know that is beyond a fantasy by now.

7. Jet Pac

Jet Pac New Member

My life has changed forever..Haha.

Man I was gonna flip shit if they killed Jesse..I think above poster's theory makes a lot of sense. It will come down to Walt and Jesse. Will Jesse kill Walt? Or vice versa. Or neither..

I just don't know what Marie will do...and Walt Jr...

8. James Hasty

James Hasty Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Meth Is Right!

Let's meet our first contestant Skylar White. Skylar has won more than 20 years without parole in a women's penitentiary for fraud, tax evasion, money laundering, racketeering, conspiracy to commit murder, accessory to murder, and a host of other crimes for which she is guilty.

Our next contestant Marie Schrader wins custody of Skylar's kids. But that's not all. She also wins a friendly visit from Jack's gang of neo-nazis who will tear apart her house looking for any sign of evidence that could be used against them. She will most likely be killed to keep her from talking.

---------------------

I had a few problems with last night's episode.

The second Marie opened her big fat mouth about Walt being in custody, Skylar should have rushed home with the kids, packed a couple bags, and gotten the hell out of town. How could she possibly think she has any other way out?

At the very least she should have called Saul before saying anything to Marie or to Walt Jr.

When Walt was telling her that they needed to leave she should have seen that there was not other choice. While screaming at Walt to leave may have been a sign that she was in denial, pulling a knife on Walt and stabbing him was going way too far.

Walt Jr. looks up to Hank but even more to his Dad. To call the cops on his Dad and lie about him being the one with the knife seems way out of character even if he has learned that his Dad may not be the guy he thought.

While Walt may have been right to give up Holly, he will probably regret sending her back to Skylar.

-----------------------------

The only good reason for Walt to go back at this point is if either of his children are killed, injured, or hooked on drugs. Unless he is 100% sure that he will die from the cancer, going back for money, revenger, Skylar, or Jessie is just plain stupid.

Hopefully the kids will find a nice foster home / adoption and get a visit from their Uncle Saul with a big bag of money when they are older. Somehow I am not sure things will go down that way.

9. James Hasty

I called it but I thought Todd would have died or been injured first.

10. Satire?

Satire? Guest

this kid hasn't been around the environment his father has. it doesn't come as a surprise to me that he was a little scared of the situation and more likely that he had some serious mistrust and anger at both parents, specifically the one that was living another life while covering it up to his child for all that time.

like walter jr. told his mom, how does he know what is a lie and what's not anymore? he's been lied to countless times by his parents and probably never saw his mom more paranoid in his life.

11. The Dark Knight

Skylar NEVER does the normal thing. She is out there. Always has been and that is why fans never liked her. I remember reading that Anna Gunn article about why she thinks fans don't like Skylar (threat to Walt, stands up to Walt, strong woman) and i'm like "No, it is because she is crazy and annoying".

12. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

This was a fun show but the ugly truth is on us. All of these scumbags deserve to die a cold heartless death.

13. James Hasty

He knows damned well that Walt did not pull a knife on anyone in that house. If was only after Skylar stabbed him that he even attempted to disarm her.

Sure Walt Jr. has been thrown for a loop but not only taking Skylar's side over Walt's but lying to the cops is not what Walt Jr. is all about.

14. Steve032

Steve032 New Member

Awesome episode, but I felt at a few times that Skylar, Walt Jr, and even Walt acted out of character. Walt is smart enough to not give away the location to his money so easily. He could have just said he had the money, not where it was. Walt JR calling the cops and lying, right after his big speech to his mom about lying? Idk I loved the episode, but that stuff bothers me because it seems like lazy writing, the opposite of every other episode of BB ever.

15. The Dark Knight

Walt was not out of character. He keeps changing. Now he thinks much less than he used to. He just reacts. I assume now that he is alone, he can sit back and reflect on that, then come up with his master finale plan.

Walt Jr's actions are okay, because who really acts like themselves in crisis mode like that? It was a crazy situation for him.

16. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Jesse Killed Hank. To think all of the crazy shit Jesse has done this season and he will more than likely still be the last man standing.

17. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Walt definitely acted like an asshole on the phone to Skylar because he knows the cops are there and that he does not want to implicate Skylar on all the stuff thats gone on. He wants to be the one that takes the blame.

18. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

He wasn't an asshole on the phone he was letting Skylar off the hook with the cops. Walt took the deal he gave to Jesse for himself. Before he did he cleared his wife with the cops.

19. Satire?

Satire? Guest

the way some of you analyze a show down to a science is incredible.

i mean it's a show..things happen. doesn't have to be a specific guideline on how each character is supposed to be. if you think about it, a tv show isn't all that much different from a video game. characters are designed and their moves are dictated by a group of people who choose what they'll do.

20. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Did Todd save Jesse's life because of improving the product for Lydia?