Bart Scott vs. Dan Leberfeld

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by NotSatoshiNakamoto, Sep 21, 2012.

1. iloveradiohead

iloveradiohead New Member

Dennis Waszak ‏@DWAZ73
    I think Bart took offense because Dan took a photo of him Wed, too, when a female reporter was chatting with him _ causing her to get upset.

2. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

Bart has to be smarter than that, more unwanted attention for this team.

3. Bill Belidouche

Man, the locker room is already a huge circus this soon into the season.

Bart Scott is the most overpaid, overhyped player in Jets history and represents everything that is wrong with the team at the moment. If I were Woody I'd cut his ass ASAP.

4. BakerMaker

BakerMaker Well-Known Member

My thing is its out of Leberfeld's right to take picture of personal family stuff of Scott in his locker room which may have very well happened.

These snakes are EXACTLY why people outside of NY look down upon us when it comes to sports. The NY Media likes to overexggerate everything and they make TMZ and the Paparazzi look noble. Seriously, what the fuck ever happened to honest reporting where there's no hidden agenda what so ever in what you publish? Seriously, who gives a shit about a player's picture? What does that have to do with anything on the field? To me, it screams like Leberfeld trying to cause a distraction for the team and baiting one of the easiest players to get a rise out of on the Jets in Scott. Its a pure troll move that sadly Scott bit into. There's just almost no honest reporters nowadays and don't let this clown's comments on the whole thing/his write up afterwords fool you. He knows Scott's an easy target and will hide behind that.

That's not to say Scott should have acted the way he did but Leberfeld is no angel. Anyone who responds with a "I'll sue you" just smells like a coward and the type who fancies themselves as someone who thinks they're smart when they really aren't. They seem like the type who'd take advantage of the law and almost want to be struck to get a nice pay day.

5. Bill Belichdouche

Bill Belichdouche Well-Known Member

Oh man, espn must be licking their lips over this one.

6. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

So in other words, this is the modern-day Richard Todd-Steve Serby feud. Didn't Todd actually clock him?

7. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

He threw Serby against a locker.

8. rohirrim665

rohirrim665 Well-Known Member

The media is totally out of hand these days especially with the Jets. I wish Bart Scott would be a little more consistent of a tackler but otherwise I support him 100%, the media is out of line and they do nothing to help the game. Muckrakers.

9. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

what a fucking creeper man

10. MiamiDolphin

MiamiDolphin Active Member

Leberfeld just lost his locker room interview privileges.

11. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

Why? I don't think he did anything wrong although he probably won't be taking pictures anytime soon. Bart's got to get with it being 2012, reporters are going to occasionally use a cell phone for a picture.

Not to mention this is the kind of stuff that's WHY the media calls the Jets a circus Bart, because of clowns like you.

12. NotSatoshiNakamoto

What kind of creepy photos is he taking? He never posts any photos on twitter or anything ...

13. ScotsJet

ScotsJet Active Member

14. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Espn radio had Larry Hardestry on minutes after this happened he said " that since the jets were on the front page being called a circus, that Bart Scott has boycotted the media,,,,this has gone on for 3 weeks and that twice since then Scott had his pic taken by Leberfeld and this time he went right after him ". Not sure what else happened but Scott must show more self control,,I don't care what the guy said or did

15. Will-I-Am-Not

Will-I-Am-Not Well-Known Member

I'm no fan of Scott's, but Leberfeld is scum. Scott has to maintain his professionalism; but you can understand how someone like Leberfeld could get under his skin.

16. talisaynon

talisaynon Well-Known Member

Ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah

17. talisaynon

Oh man I should have put down Scott as the first one to throw it down with Leberfield

18. talisaynon

Dan Leberfield, Jets Confidential, <insert obscure question here bout practice squad player not practicing>

19. JetsKickAss

JetsKickAss Well-Known Member

Scott can not talk if he wants to, but as long as he's getting a paycheck, he can be photographed.

Scott's real tough going after Leberfield...let's see him make a tackle.