Banned Users

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Brook!, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Hi MS

You are right. There were similar sports to soccer in the history even before Jesus was born. But the soccer we know today was born in England and the first rules of modern soccer was established in England. That's what I was referring to.

74 likes this.
  2. Irv

Irv Member

Thanks Cman. No worries on sending any problem traffic here either since it's not a Jets forum. I've not been actively trying to grow my userbase in recent years due to other priorities, but I can say that actual troublemakers are few and far between that I rarely have to make my presence felt. I've temp banned people for continuously derailing threads before and usually it ends after that. A community is only as good as the people in it, and I can't let a bad egg spoil the experience for everyone else. The only problem poster I have now is a rube who makes the worst NBA predictions ever and has less knowledge of coaching strategy than a dung beetle, so he's not doing anything other than embarrassing himself.

I have a problem with people who think they're more important than everybody else on the board to the point where they are straight-up condescending. With junc, nobody is taking away his knowledge and his passion, and nobody can deny that he brings a certain personallity to the forums. However, with that comes a sense of entitlement and narrow-mindedness that is quite frankly unbecoming of someone his age to the point that it shouts Asperger syndrome to me. The I Must Respond thread...the complaining about seeding for something pointless, the backhanded compliments towards winstonbiggs, the absurdity of trying to legitimize one type of BS thread over another, it's all a disaster zone and clearly nothing has changed after so many years.

Everybody brings positives and negatives to the table. A guy like junc doesn't deserve a free pass due to tenure, post count, knowledge, or forum celebrity status. If his net effect here at TGG is positive, then there's nothing to question. Since he's being discussed in this thread, I don't know that his value really outweighs his toxic posting style. He can be himself all he wants, but only up to the point before he starts negatively affecting other forum members.

3. Brook!

Trivia for you.

Do you know what the Italian player(Materazzi) told Zidane that made Zidane a well known gentleman to turn his back and attack him like that? :) No google please. :)

4. Brook!

Hi Irv

Any issues if you share your board? I would like to take a look out of curiosity.

5. Faux machine

Faux machine Well-Known Member

Something about banging his mom for a jersey?

6. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Again with the Jesus talk?

You and Truth, constantly derailing threads with your religious rantings.

_

Brook! likes this.
  7. JStokes

Irv- it's a trap. He's setting up sleeper cells. Don't do it--the NSA will be raining down on you like shit in a shit storm.

_

Brook! and Irv like this.
  8. JStokes

Who was that crazy guy that kept biting people?

That dude was nuts.

_

9. Brook!

Close.

Materazzi a defender, was tugging Zidane's jersey all game. After the last one, Zidane asked Materazzi to stop tugging his jersey and that he could give his jersey to him after the final. Materazzi said no thanks for the jersey and said just give me your sister to fuck. But you are close.

Hahaha. See this is your best post of the day so far. :) Love you man love you.(not gay)

10. Brook!

His name is Luis Suarez. Plays for Barcelona now. He is from Uruguay and he is banned from International Soccer that's why he isn't playing against Argentina. The game is on right now on BeIn Sports.

11. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

Maybe it's a wrong place to discuss soccer... Just sayin

12. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

dude, you spelled brads name wrong, it sux not sucks, fucking soccer lover.

74 likes this.
  13. JStokes

Just put the troll on ignore.

_

14. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

too much effort

15. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

Actually it's a fitting tribute to junc.

74 and RuJFan like this.
  16. JStokes

Yeah but hockey is the best sport to watch live, hands down.

_

17. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

That was the thread where I tried explaining to junc that T.V. ratings had absolutely no relevance in a thread about which sport was best to watch live, of course he disagreed.
    Multiple people tried to get him to accept that fact but he refused.

#257 The Waterboy, Jun 16, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
  18. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

LOl...RU...Don't start making sense with my argument bud. Touche.

STILL...if a defender knows he is beat on a play before the pass is made, he can just stop and let the guy go right? Offsides as long as the ball is not been kicked yet.

Hell..I would enjoy it more if they let guys hang...disrupt the view of the goaltender...go to the net...frig...Kreider scores more in the playoffs. Sather gets a big tough goal scorer. See, I knew that's what was really bothering me.

19. JStokes

And then proceeded to derail the thread into a arrogant put down about how little hockey fans needed validation for a sport nobody cares about.

What a jackass.

_

20. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

There!!!! BINGO!

Because Nielsen ratings will show you to be wrong WB. THAT is junc in a nutshell.

While I totally agree, hockey is the best sport to watch in person, others might have another sport....which is cool. Just don't give me the ratings bullshit.

You have not lived unless you have seen a hockey playoff game in person.

The Waterboy likes this.