Awesome Jets Threads at Finheaven

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by WhiteShoeWillis, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

Completely different seeing as how Mark Sanchez didn't miss this entire season.

2. AJ Duhe

AJ Duhe Banned

Be nice. I don't call you names.

They played that whole season without Brady and still finished 11-5. So no, they weren't headed in the wrong direction. They suffered a season-ending injury to their quarterback who happens to be their best player ...and one of the best in the game at his position and they finished in a tie with the division winner. Considering that they didn't have Brady, they might have overachieved.

Did the Jets have one of the best players in the game on injured reserve this year?

#702 AJ Duhe, Jan 27, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2012
  3. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

No instead we lost our starting safety, starting olb, ol depth, #1 center for several games we lost ALL OF and still barely missed the playoffs.

Point is you dont say ZOH NOES TEHUR GOIN THA WRUNG DIREKTION every time a season doesnt work out. One season isnt a trend, and even a pathetic dolfag troll knows it.

If we go 5-11 next year the dolfag troll has a point, otherwise shit happens to every team. Thats why only morons act like the dolfag troll when taking a small sample size to declare a trend.

Brandon Marshall only had 50 rec yards and no tds his last game hes trending down, maybe the dolfags should cut him

4. AJ Duhe

AJ Duhe Banned

Hmm........

5. Braylon4ever

Braylon4ever Active Member

Hmmm.........

6. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

no, but to be fair what seemed like a viable back up was missed for an entire season, leaving us with Sanchez, which is almost the same.

7. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

8. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

All teams face injuries. We were in a good position to win and make the playoffs and blew down the stretch.

Pats still won 11 games without Tom Brady. Im not saying we are on a downward spiral because we are not but I still don't like all the excuses we keep hearing for how our season ended.

9. AJ Duhe

AJ Duhe Banned

Friend, you can't insult me by insinuating I'm gay. Gay people don't bother me the way they apparently bother you. I wonder how many lives you've made miserable over the years because of this issue you seem to have?

10. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

Wait if gay people bother me, and you bother me, does that mean...

11. colleen74

colleen74 Member

You do realize that just because someone calls you gay here, doesn't mean they travel the USA chucking gays off bridges right?

12. RutgersJET

RutgersJET Member

Not all Jet fans are like this.

13. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

The difference is that the true competitors can weather those injuries and still contend. Because they build depth through the draft. This is where Tanny and his personnel people have failed.

Through all of the locker room drama, the stinger that Sanchez suffered against Denver, et cetera, if the Jets had something resembling good depth on their roster, they likely play in the post season.

They had no answers when key personnel got injured. That's on the GM.

14. AJ Duhe

AJ Duhe Banned

No, but you don't have to toss someone off a bridge to make them miserable, do you? This country has seen a rash of teen suicides recently from taunting and bullying. Do we really need to perpetuate that kind of behavior? Shouldn't that be something we can all rally around? This isn't a Jets vs. Fins issue; it's just about human decency. There are plenty of ways to dig at people without going there.

15. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

I still dont recall calling him gay, i'm not quite sure how he drew that conclusion

16. AJ Duhe

AJ Duhe Banned

I know. I hope nothing I've written made it sound like I thought it was ALL Jets fans. And for what it's worth, I've called out plenty of Dolphin fans for that crap as well.

17. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Wait. I thought the Jane McMan thread was where all the fag shit was going on???

18. Braylon4ever

Braylon4ever Active Member

Can you please leave the board and go post in a Political forum or something?

This is a place to discuss football(and how your posts suck). That is all.

19. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

then what are you doing over here talking shit? No,we haven't won a championship,but we've been a hell of a lot more successful than miami in recent history.

20. bloke911

bloke911 Active Member

Truthfully the Dolphins are going in the wrong direction.