Are You SURE You REALLY Want Sanchez Off The Jets ??

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JetsKickAss, Dec 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

I think that was it, I thought it was back injury, but regardless, something changed after that play.

That play didnt even get flagged to if I recall.

2. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Depends on what "fan" you are talking to and their perspective.

If they appreciated what he did in 2009 and 2010, you'll remember him throwing bombs to Braylon or endzone fades to Holmes or darts to Keller or him diving into the endzone.

If you've hated him since he got here, you'll remember the buttfumble.

Funny thing is, I'll remember the great plays as well as the buttfumble.

Haters will remember only the buttfumble and will have no recollection of his playoff highlights, of really anything good he ever did.

He is dogshit, after all. :rolleyes:

_

3. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

He was hit late by Von Miller in 2011 in his lower back I believe for no flag but fines afterward.

4. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

I was getting food when the buttfumble happened. I guess I got lucky it is not scarred into my memory.

5. JStokes

I wasn't scarred by it, it was a fluke on a broken play. A confluence of really bad stuff that just happened to be against our hated enemy on National TV.

For the haters it was the greatest play he ever made because it is the icon that they can kneel down to.

_

#2445 JStokes, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2014
  6. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

I really don't remember much about the buttfumble. I was pretty drunk at that time...

7. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Not gunna lie, that was the first Jet game where I didnt watch the full game in years. Black Friday sales had me...=/

8. jcass10

jcass10 Well-Known Member

Vince Wilfork does not get enough credit on that play. All the attention went to Sanchez.

9. The 1985er

The 1985er Well-Known Member

I remember Brandon Moore doing a good job containing Wilfork. Sanchez had a brain fart like he always does and that's why he ran into his lineman's ass.

10. 85inthehall

85inthehall Well-Known Member

I believe Schaub has just hit the age where he has declining skills. Plain and simple he has slowed down in his delivery, isn't throwing with the same zip, and teams are exploiting those things. He was unable to succeed with top tier weapons on a team that was on the cusp of making a Super Bowl run.

Freeman - you would like to think just fell out of flavor with a coach that didn't feel he was the right fit. He seemed to do well with Vincent Jackson but when things started going bad for him he imploded - play wise and attitude. The attitude issues are a bigger concern. He had a top tier receiver, a solid #2, and an exciting young rushing attack, but just cracked under pressure. If he cracked in Tampa and then could never challenge for the starting job in Minnesota i don't think NY is the place for him to re-invent himself. Way too much scrutiny and pressure.

11. pclfan

pclfan Well-Known Member

I like Schaub but O'Brien who is a QB man apparently doesn't want him on the Texans. We keep hearing he wants to draft a Qb. He had a real bad year in 2013. I doubt the Jets will be interested because he might want 4 mil plus. I could see him going back to Atlanta as their backup. They might be willing to pay him the 4 which is a figure several backups got last year. Like the Fins who paid Matt Moore 8 for 2.

12. JStokes

Lol, you remember wrong but that's typical for Sanchez haters. Blinded by animus.

_

13. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Ive heard the Patsies might send Mallet to the Texans for a draft pick. Who knows, Schaub though royally screwed himself over. Sanchez regressd when the talent around him left, Schaub had a boat load of guys around him and fell apart. Freeman to honestly, Freeman had guys around him and just collapsed.

14. JetLifeLo

JetLifeLo Well-Known Member

The ABSOLUTE first Jets game that i ever couldnt bare to witness anymore... Im usually making up these crazy probabilites that could possibly but most likely wont happen.that just the die hard fan in me.. BUT that game.. nah bro.. i was sick to my stomach. i couldnt even eat my food.

15. JetLifeLo

JetLifeLo Well-Known Member

I dont think it defined it because i found a way to make an excuse for him all the way till then for his bullshit turnovers... but that was the cherry on top for me.. i jus cant get over the way he just put his face in the dirt after he watched the fat gaytriot scoop up the fumble and run away...

16. The 1985er

The 1985er Well-Known Member

Watch the video.

[YOUTUBE]qxBEHWFYzbM[/YOUTUBE]

17. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

I still don't think we should let him walk. I think we need to restructure his contract and let him battle it out with Geno. We all know what Sanchez can do with talent around him. I'm pretty sure we are going to be all in with offensive weapons this off-season.

18. 94Abraham

94Abraham Well-Known Member

Yeah, post bottom 5 QB numbers like he has his whole career....

19. 94Abraham

94Abraham Well-Known Member

Apparently Stokes must have some type of memory loss. It may take awhile for that to sink in....

20. azhar80

azhar80 Well-Known Member

I still dont get the shock and awe/ negativity in regards to this play. This was a blown play, Sanchez ran to minimize loss. All the other butt, idiotic play, Sanchez sucks makes very little sense.

If the play was dead and he just laid down this board would've blown a fuse! They'd say what pusee, he just gives up under pressure, etc.

In reality he was too quick, he instantly realized its a dead play and just took off without looking, and that's how he ended up running into B. Moore.

There are so many "dumber" plays like qb's throwing with their opposite hand, players running the wrong Way, getting hurt after celebrating. Running into your own player is so common when running the ball actually. Sanchez happened to be getting ready to dive and hit Moore on his behind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.