All we've been begging for is average QB play and folks are complaining?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JStokes, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Well the one bright side to the game is we get to see Bowles working with regular season adversity. My guess is he has a plan and we'll be ok.

2. Martin&theJETS

Martin&theJETS Well-Known Member

Why would I want to look at the posts of a keyboard bitch boy?

3. shonnfrank

shonnfrank Active Member

At least we know where our problem is.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

4. jdon

jdon Well-Known Member

Fitz was very inaccurate on the throws to Smith. When you have someone with his kind of speed you err on the side of the overthrow, not t he under--cost him an INT. He stunk on those calls. Some of his completions were bad throws. I agree though. He cannot throw 58 passes And getting passes blocked 3 times is just not good. Why did Ivory dress?No one front he PS available. Anyone? Show of hands? I have no clue. Stacy also looks kind of slow to me. Maybe they should have hung on to richardson

#864 jdon, Sep 27, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2015
  5. zace

zace Well-Known Member

Oh no doubt we'll rebound. But I wanna see how he learns to adjust when you don't have the lead.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

6. shonnfrank

shonnfrank Active Member

Based on 2 years in the league, a rushed rookie year and a year on a low budget, lame duck rex ryan team, with garbage to throw to.....you can make that determination?

edray10 likes this.
  7. Endlessly Counting

Endlessly Counting Well-Known Member

This

I'm not even that upset about the loss .

FlaJet likes this.
  8. shonnfrank

shonnfrank Active Member

I look like a genius in this thread, but it's just because my 3 best friends are a Bills fan, a Texans fan and a Titan fan

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

9. edray10

edray10 Well-Known Member

You put Petty in there and you can forget about this season. You think Fitz and Geno turn over the ball a lot, wait until you see a rookie completely unprepared to play in the NFL try to read NFL defenses. There is no way that Petty will do better than either Fitz or Geno will this year.

Br4d likes this.
  10. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Well if you're lucky you get the hungry puppy effect where Petty doesn't know he can't run with the big dogs for the first game or two and does well but more likely you get the early game kinks out to another 1-2 on top of 2-1 and then the NFL gets film on him and the hurting really begins. Like Sanchez in '09.

11. shonnfrank

shonnfrank Active Member

For one, the running game was affected by fitzpatrick, not the other way around.

Geno smith can throw passes over 10 yards. Its as simple as that, really?
    And we've honestly never seen him play with anyone of BMs abilty....and he is more athletic. Hes simply an upgrade.
    Writing a player off as "dumb" after 2 years is crazy.

Geno was the starter whsn he got clocked for a reason. Fitz has certainly done nothing to change that.

talisaynon and edray10 like this.
  12. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

If we don't turn the ball over in Eagles territory twice we likely win this game

zace and MiaJets305 like this.
  13. MiaJets305

MiaJets305 Active Member

Really because for some reason the same.guy we have now that I have seen for years in Buffalo and the other that I have seen for the last couple of years are so much better......the kid can't do anyworse, seems smart and has a cannon for an arm

14. MiaJets305

MiaJets305 Active Member

This

15. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

I think we turned it over three times in Eagles territory if I remeber right,could have been three field goal attempts if nothing else 9 points if Folk was on

MiaJets305 likes this.
  16. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

because you are losing this argument to this keyboard bitch boy, so what kind of special dumbfuck does that make you? or are you truly too fucking stupid to realize that your insults have no validity when your posts are worse than the person you are attempting to criticize. this is simple.

unless your goal is to try and make yourself look like an imbecile, in which case I applaud the success you are having. but anyone with even the slightest bit of intelligence would realize that if the merits of your argument have been proven false and all you have to retort with is insults, you make yourself look even worse.

17. MiaJets305

MiaJets305 Active Member

Lol I wrote the same thing in the game thread.....we are eye to eye

18. edray10

edray10 Well-Known Member

He absolutely can do worse. He was a 4th round draft pick for a reason, namely that he was coming from a system that doesn't generally translate well to the NFL. NFL offenses and defenses are extremely complex and require a QB to make split second decisions. Petty is not ready to play.

19. MiaJets305

MiaJets305 Active Member

How I hate the whole "hes a fourth round draft pick for a reason" that ish is lame bro, the kid has talent one can argue more then the two that are in front of him. I'm willing to bet that if.given the chance he outshines both noodle arm and scramble eggs.for brains

20. MiaJets305

MiaJets305 Active Member

You mean the same system Geno came from? Doesn't stop many calling for.him to start even though he can't read defenses to save his life