All-time Most HATED NFL Player

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by joe, Oct 24, 2013.

1. Kingfish

Kingfish Active Member

Worst Scum in recent memory

1. O.J. Simpson
    2. Michael Vick
    3. Ndamokong Suh
    4. Aaron Hernandez
    5. Bob Kraft
    6. Jerry Jones

2. Moonshine

Moonshine New Member

Who was the dude that played for the chiefs (I think) and later the Titans that used to grab his opponents balls during the play? He was a defensive tackle. I think rotational, maybe a starter. Idk if he's even still in the league. But he's irrelevant.

For me it's Incognito followed by Suh. But a big edge to Incognito. The thing that's so reprehensible about both of them is that they both put a big teddy bear costume and fake smile whenever they sense a camera. That's some Ted Bundy ish.

I actually have mad respect for guys like MV7 and Pacman that royally F up and battle back. It's hard to do, soooo many players (Ocho, Russell, Leaf, Young etc etc) fall down and never get up. I think if you ask 10 people if human beings are capable to change, they'll all say yes until they heard whatever it is that said person's trying to change, and then 7/10 of those same people won't give them a chance to change. Idk, I think they're kind of inspirational. It's a lot of people in the world afraid they can't overcome their past, that they'll never be anybody except who they were.

I hate dirty players like Harrison, Haynesworth, and Finnegan, but at least they own who they are.

Suh and Incognito are the worst. Especially Incognito. The Rams let him go despite the fact that he played every position on that line at 1 point or another and he was really their only solid OL. Think about it like this, if you were calling the personnel shots, how much of a complete asshole would D'Brick have to be for you to just cut him knowing the state of this O-line? Members of the Miami staff complain about him trying to intimidate his own coaches and IDK what happened with Jonathan Martin, but for your own team to suspend you before we know the details, I think the floodgates are about to burst.

Honorable mentions off the top: Greg Schiano, Riley Cooper, Janoris Jenkins (even though I'd take him, lol), Chad JOHNSON, CJ2K, Mark Sanchez, Tim Tebow, that dude who grabs your balls, and Jim Irsay.

There's also a special place in hell for OJ Simpson, Aaron Hernandez, Rae Carruth, Robert Rozier (look him up, I dare you), and anyone who got away with it. There's only one thing in life that's completely unforgivable.

3. NJJ_Jersey_Jets

NJJ_Jersey_Jets Well-Known Member

Tom Brady
    Jason Taylor
    Ray Lewis
    Randy Moss
    Michael Vick
    Terrell Owens
    Ben Roethlisberger
    Bill Belichick
    Stevie Johnson
    Teddy Bruschi