All things Tebow Part Deux-Please post your Tebow thoughts here

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by rickjet, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Ok fine. You don't like him as a player..we get it. But at the end of the day, we're talking about a back-up Quarterback!If you hate the move then hate the move. But keep it in perspective. This move will not make or break this season. If Tebow is as useless as you proclaim Sanchez should not be the least bit concerned. If it pisses Sanchez off the move serves its purpose. It's time for Sanchez to grow up and become the team's leader.

You act as if "Tebow-mania" is never going away. If he stinks and a useless tool on the depth chart. he will fizzle out with the national media like he never even existed.The only way "Tebow-mania" remains in tact, is if his success continues. Otherwise he becomes host of the 700 club by 2015.

2. rickjet

rickjet Well-Known Member

Another intelligent response by Koz......not even worth argruing w/ an idiot like you!

3. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

Sorry Rick, I just should have expected more from a poster like you who has barely shown his face in 9 years, and only comes out to cry and piss his pants when things don't go the way RickyBoy wants...

4. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

Time to grow a set of balls. Competition is what football is all about. If we have guys that cannot take their performances to another level and push each other to work together as a team to develop a multi-pronged attacking offense then those guys need to ask to be traded or released. Because you are not going to win a SB if you have guys who are afraid to work hard and compete and push each other and play together to win football games. The Jets IMPLODED last season and Sucked on the Field. This is a team in need of a huge injection of intensity and teamwork. Sanchez needs to step it up and elevate his leadership and his game.

5. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

Hes not a number 1 QB in teh NFL. Everyone knows that. Thats why, sir, he is our BACKUP QB and will run 6-8 plays a game...or somethimes less or sometimes more

6. SanityRemoved

SanityRemoved New Member

While I know Woody could care less what the fans think, I will say that I was hoping it was Timmy from South Park that was joining the team. Jerseys, bobble heads with wheelchairs, movie tie-ins and dvds would bring Woody lots of money. And last but not least the Timmy cheer to rally the team.

7. jerseyjet0912

jerseyjet0912 Banned

jeez cool it yo

8. JUNJOBX2199

JUNJOBX2199 New Member

This is really funny. Get over it guys because its a done deal .We better get used to a group prayer session before every game> If his own teammates shun him , then it will be a Solo Camera fixed view of him Kneeling before god to give thanks for the Ability to play football for The New York Jets.

9. NYCBillsFan

NYCBillsFan Well-Known Member

Thanks for letting me know where to send my thanks!!!!!!!

10. NYJetsMan7

NYJetsMan7 Member

Wow dont wasste your time, money on a stamp or data usuage please just move on to another team or another sport ...this is ridiculous the way our fans are acting ...its like we just dumped our whole team or something...we added a player.. whens the last time we won a championship? So every move wehave made since then made sense huh get off the ledge and either deal wit it or disagree ...no reason to go apeshit here

#70 NYJetsMan7, Mar 22, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2012
  11. rex2009

rex2009 Banned

The only thing that sucks and is an embarrasement is whether any Jet fan would be stupid enough to actually do what is suggested.

12. MURDR

MURDR Banned

See my post on page 2.

13. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

Youre calling someone else's post stupid after you start one of the dumbest threads of all time? And you actually had the balls to tell us what you wrote to Woody? Hhahahah

14. Brian McFan

Brian McFan Member

Good for you Don. May I call you "Donnie"?

15. Brian McFan

Brian McFan Member

Rick, if you are still in the mood, can you draft a letter to President Obama for me? The price of gas is killing my household budget... Thanks in advance.

16. joe

joe Well-Known Member

17. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

Is it really? How can you afford a computer?

18. Brian McFan

Brian McFan Member

stole it (but keep that on the Q-T)

19. Jet Blue

Jet Blue New Member

What the hell.... Sent:

Jet fan for 40 years....

I was ALL IN on everything Jets with the Rex Regime - Wednesday that all changed.

IMO, I feel like it's Kotite all over - except that with Kotite I was pretty sure it would be over soon - THIS is worse because it has your blessing...

What a disaster and what a Horrible horrible thing you people did to Sanchez - guy should never have been drafted but, you take away his weapons, never build the OL properly - Finally get a OC he can work with in and BAM sign a guy everyone is going to cry out for day 1...

Eli threw 6 picks on his way to his 1st SB against the Vikings - He survived, learned, developed and grew... Sanchez will NEVER be given that opportunity in Year 4 like Eli....

At this point, I'm waiting for the New HC, the New GM and I might even want the new Owner...

Sad Sad times for this Jets fan.

20. I guess if Sanchez is as emotionally fragile as many of you appear to be, we ARE in serious trouble.2 months ago everyone was bitching that he was pampered, soft and needed to be pushed.The Jets bring in somebody that still allows Sanchez to play to his strengths, but will provide competition. Why all of a sudden is competition a bad thing?

The way i see it this goes one of two ways.

1. Sanchez gets pissed off...responds to the competition by becomming the emotional leader of this team(Making the trade serve its purpose)

2. Sanchez can't beat out Tebow or can't handle the threat of Tebow & he fizzles out. Under this scenario...he doesn't belong starting for the New York Jets, anyway!

It's really that simple. Time for Sanchez to put up or shut up. Jets have paid him good money and have invested alot of time and energy into his development. Now they want to see a return. Where is the error or irresponsibility in that? If anything the Jets are giving the fans what they want: Results. Their message to Sanchez is to be a leader, perform or be replaced.