Acute Rodgers Fatigue

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Since1969, Dec 20, 2023.

1. Borat

Borat Well-Known Member

We? Now you are not only reading other people's minds but also speak for them. Another one of your dishonest hypocritical posts, contributing nothing to this discussion. What else is new?

Jonathan_Vilma likes this.
  2. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Yeah and notice how many posts in a row he’ll post without actually discussing football or posting his opinion on football. Just merely here to question you.

Borat likes this.
  3. Borat

Borat Well-Known Member

Yeah, I clearly hit a nerve there with Rodgers, and got back rambling ever since without any football contributions. Moving on...

4. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Wow! Talk about dishonest and hypocrisy?

"It is remarkable how no matter what Aaron does, there are some fans who just hate him no matter what" - Borat

"I think the hate for Aaron is blinding your otherwise good judgment." - Borat

"However, I never claimed hatred..." - Borat

#144 Ralebird, Dec 31, 2023
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2023
  5. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

i can see rodgers being front and center all off season and then deciding on july 27th that hes going to retire. he may be worse than favre. and our idiot owner got duped again. he will do anything to be relevant, i actually worry about him after football when he has to take a back seat and do something that he isnt lauded over for.

6. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Look at the punter show. Rodgers will only expose himself to things he is lauded over.

alleycat9 and Ralebird like this.
  7. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

With the ego Rodgers has, do you really think the last snap of his career will be him snapping his achillies? That guy is going to come back with the biggest FU attitude in 2024. I do not see any scenario where he doesn't play football in 2024.

8. Borat

Borat Well-Known Member

Yeah, baring another catastrophic injury he is definitely playing in 2024. Can he stay healthy, can he play anywhere close to the level he played before, these would be my concerns.

ouchy and Ralebird like this.
  9. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Why would you worry about that clueless rube? o_O

10. bmfc1

bmfc1 Well-Known Member

More idiocy from Rodgers today. I can't believe that such an idiot plays for my team. The Jets will always be my team but Rodgers and his tin-foil theories are putting my loyalty to the test.

Acad23 likes this.
  11. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

Lol. His words are really putting you to the test, but all of the other players who had domestic violence and guns chargers that played for the Jets didn't bother you right? Those guys were okay.

Borat and BleedJetsGreen1981 like this.
  12. ouchy

ouchy Well-Known Member

"Ayahuasca was life changing for me and it's gonna be something that I look forward to doing in some sort of fashion this offseason as well.. I'm not sure what medicine but there will be some sort of ceremony this offseason."

This guy should have no power in the FO. At this point we have an old burn out at QB. IMO we'll be very lucky if he plays as well as he did in 2022.

Since1969 likes this.
  13. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

I want to know who the leprechaun in the green volcano thinks we should have at left tackle. For some reason I think it will be broken down Bakhtiari either way.

stinkyB and ouchy like this.
  14. bmfc1

bmfc1 Well-Known Member

dawinner127--I can carry both thoughts in my head at the same time. Also, none of those players have been this verbose, this prominent, and this demanding. He's the face of the organization at the moment.

#154 bmfc1, Jan 2, 2024
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2024
  15. NYGalPal

NYGalPal Well-Known Member

He’s got himself in a bit of a tiff with Jimmy Kimmel.

[​IMG]

16. jets_fan

jets_fan Well-Known Member

Of course it will, because I'm sure that Douglas looks at him and sees an all-time iron man who will start all 17 games for us next year and play at a level that will make us forget about the likes of D'Brickashaw Ferguson and all of that. A general rule of talent evaluation at this point would be to figure out who Douglas likes and then go in the opposite direction.

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  17. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Elite players can be a distraction and it’s okay because they’re elite. But Rodgers has never been elite here and so has earned zero goodwill for the Jets. All I’m saying is he’d better be elite next year, or “Aaron Rodgers” is going to be a dirty word in New York.

Since1969, bmfc1 and NYGalPal like this.
  18. Since1969

Since1969 Well-Known Member

How would Rodgers know if Kimmel is on the Epstein list?

Rodgers seems to just pull things out of his ass and think they're the gospel truth because his ass is infallible or something. That's a scary quality for a guy who's a team leader, the de-facto GM and the de-facto coach. Maybe he pulled some of his talent evaluations out of his ass, too.

19. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Who cares? Jimmy Kimmel is an even bigger asshole than Rodgers and a huge hypocrite. He jabbed him after Kimmel kept jabbing him.

20. Borat

Borat Well-Known Member

Jimmy is upset at this? The guy who's made a career shitting all over everyone, including yes, suggesting that others are associated with Epstein and will go to hell, like Trump. And yet when he gets a small fraction of the same treatment, melts like a snowflake, threatening to sue. With that said, I agree with @HomeoftheJets : Rodgers had better be really good next year, it's not worth to have this drama from someone who is not even a great player for us.

ouchy likes this.