Acute Rodgers Fatigue

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Since1969, Dec 20, 2023.

1. NYGalPal

NYGalPal Well-Known Member

Lame response to the Jimmy hoopla. All he had to say was you know Jimmy punched me and I felt like I wanted to punch back & you know what I landed a low blow. I took it too far & that’s my bad. I’m sorry for that.

Nope couldn’t do that! He and anyone with a brain knows what he was insinuating.

2. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

I don’t understand why people can’t say “I took it too far, im sorry” that’s all Rodgers had to say

Kronoking, NYGalPal and Since1969 like this.
  3. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Why does he have to apologize whilst continuing to let Kimmel rip him? What he said was fine.

Borat and dawinner127 like this.
  4. MDJets

MDJets Well-Known Member

AR needs to shut the fuck up. He s keeping falling into this shit and makes him look stupid.

focus on the Jets and getting back to shape. Why are you even squabbling with an entertainer where a pro athlete don’t even get involved in. I am losing my respect for ARs again. Just focus on football and get the Hets back to playing good football!!!!

5. BrowningNagle

He doesn’t have to. He just looks like a fuckin d-bag for not

6. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

You know the answer why.

7. BrowningNagle

He played the victim yet again. Claiming cancel culture or some shit.

They literally pay him millions to appear on that show once a week and say whatever he wants. How’s that cancelling him?

Since1969 likes this.
  8. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

He didn’t blame cancel culture at all. I don’t know what clips you’re watching or quotes you’re reading. You’re just round pegging your opinion into a square hole based on your dislike for him.

typeOnegative13NY and Borat like this.
  9. BrowningNagle

he did. Your article didn’t have everything he said

10. mezzavo

mezzavo Well-Known Member

You and me both...

JetFanInNE likes this.
  11. mezzavo

mezzavo Well-Known Member

The difference being, of course, Carr wouldn't have cost us 3 roster spots (Lazard, Cobb & Boyle), the ability to go and find a significant upgrade at the backup QB position or the fear of attempting to draft the next FQB in the upcoming draft. Personally, I would have preferred the tradeoff with Carr.

Also, it's a better than average bet Carr would have actually played MOST of the season and, if you believe all the bullshit, had us a lot closer to the playoffs that we ended up being.

12. JackBower

JackBower Well-Known Member

I've barely listened to this guy all year. What's the point he's not there playing?

But the Kimmel thing, that spread.. pretty fucking lame and bitch move. What's even worse is either right before or after I saw an article on ESPN that Rodgers said the Jets need to get rid of all the BS that doesn't help winning.

They made me start to think we may be in serious trouble with this guy..

mezzavo, Since1969 and bmfc1 like this.
  13. The_Darksider

The_Darksider Well-Known Member

Same here.

It hasn't worked that well from a performance standpoint, but he probably would have been better than the shit we ran out there, plus we would have last year's second, this year's second, would not have had a pick swap, and the salary cap is probably a pretty similar type of hit depending on how they structured it. I would say that I would rather fail with Derek Carr with our assets than I would Aaron Rodgers without them.

#253 The_Darksider, Jan 9, 2024
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2024
    ouchy, mezzavo, Cman68 and 2 others like this.
  14. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

Just my opinion, but I’m pretty sure it’s Kimmel that looks strongly like the asshole here. He started it, then he wants to act like a whiny bitch , while his driving force is out of context headlining .

Jonathan_Vilma and Borat like this.
  15. Borat

Borat Well-Known Member

For sure. Jimmy looks like a total douche. Made a joke at the expense of the Jets too, something like it's almost impossible to make the Jets worse, but Rodgers did it. Fuck Jimmy. Now that I know the whole context, this is even more ridiculous than I thought. Ten months ago when Aaron mentioned Epstein's list, Jimmy basically said it didn't exist, and made fun of Aaron's conspiracy. Then kept ripping Aaron many times after that. Now that it looks like the list exists, Aaron remembered it and said many people, including Jimmy, don't want it to come out. That's it. Now, Jimmy, a comedian, who shits on everyone (example) is deeply offended by Aaron's joke and threatens to sue. Fuck him.

jets_fan and typeOnegative13NY like this.
  16. typeOnegative13NY

He’s a shill influencer … he has a line to toe. Aaron dared differ in opinion from what he pedals

17. BacktoQueens

BacktoQueens Well-Known Member

Todays world:
    Facts don’t matter, conspiracy theories drive too much popular opinion, and when all else fails accuse someone of being a pedophile.

18. BrowningNagle

differ in opinion? he insinuated Kimmel was a pedophile. With no evidence, of which he admits.

that's not a disagreeing on any opinion. If it is, its pathetic way of expressing it

BacktoQueens likes this.
  19. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

So, how has it worked out?

20. typeOnegative13NY

Rodgers had his opinions on other things before this, and Kimmel has made his comments before. He can dish it but can’t take it.