Acute Rodgers Fatigue

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Since1969, Dec 20, 2023.

1. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

I'm so fatigued with this entire team that I might watch the Bengals/Browns match up instead. Who can blame me. Well, more aptly put, if the Jets aren't literally steamrolling the Cheats, I seriously am not wasting my time one minute past the start of the 3rd Q for some shitty cliffhanger.

bmfc1 likes this.
  2. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

“Anything in this building that we’re doing that has nothing to do with winning needs to be assessed,” Rodgers said.

Holy shit. Talk about a lack of self awareness

3. Since1969

Since1969 Well-Known Member

And then he follows up with a tease to tomorrow's appearance on the McAfee show. Talk about things that have nothing to do with winning, but I guess it's "do as I say, not as I do."

Cman68 and BrowningNagle like this.
  4. jetophile

Nothing screams inflated ego more than bringing in your homies - who all suck - and then blame-shifting that your garbage armchair GM skills are somebody else's shortcomings.

We get it that there are serious coaching staff problems but his bionic achilles heel isn't fixing any of that in this life or the next. I'm waiting for him to run shirtless in the rain next.

I'm not a Robert Saleh defender but he's still technically this turd sandwich's superior.

BrowningNagle and Cman68 like this.
  5. mezzavo

mezzavo Well-Known Member

I’ve had enough of Rodgers. He won’t last the first quarter of next season so, once that is done, he can go wrap his lips around a tail pipe for all I care. It makes me SICK that he and I have the same college alma mater.

6. BrowningNagle

Kimmel lit him up pretty good last night

7. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Kimmel let the world know that Rodgers owns him last night.

8. Jetsfansince95

Jetsfansince95 Well-Known Member

To be honest, I'm so fed up that he ever came to this team. Nothing has gone right since he came here. and I think he has set this franchise back another 3 years. I used to watch the Pat McAfee show but ever since this drama started I decided I won't be watching or clicking anything to do with this fiasco. (ratings grabber)

mezzavo likes this.
  9. jetophile

Ha, which one is it? This kerfuffle is a mixed bag. The only thing I see here is that if Jimmy Kimmel is going to snipe at others all the time as a matter of course and then act like a crappy ass baby when the gun is turned on him instead, it reeks of hypocrisy.

I don't know their history at all, but I would not be happy if someone unjustly maligned my character by cavalierly insinuating I committed sex crimes against minors. However, I wouldn't get all pulpit poundy if I'd crossed a similar line. Has Jimmy Kimmel done that specifically with Albatrossrod? Has Kimmel ever said something UNTRUE about him, I mean. That's the difference maker.

I probably would've called Rodgers a lying entitled butthole and moved on considering Kimmel's lambasting line of work. Going over the top just looks like do as I say, not as I do (((shrugs))).

Anyway, someone please clarify. It's officially the off-season, which means now it's The National Enquirer, 'cause what else do we gave going on. We don't have a pro-football team. We have some pieces that we gave names that do pretty good buzzing around at electric football, but that's about it.

Ralebird likes this.
  10. mezzavo

mezzavo Well-Known Member

I pray you are right! I have this impacting us for the next 5...ugghhhh...

11. Jetsfansince95

Jetsfansince95 Well-Known Member

3 5 10 or 20 whose counting

mezzavo likes this.
  12. nevbeats319

nevbeats319 Well-Known Member

You all will be pumped and ready to go just like you were when you heard they could get him, just like you were when they traded for him, just like you were during camp, just like you were when you saw that nice td pass to garret in pre season and def when you saw him run out of the tunnel with the flag on his back feeling like this was going to be the best season of our lives. The results were out of his control.

YOU WILL ALL BE BACK, READY TO GO.....very soon

dawinner127 likes this.
  13. BrowningNagle

i don’t know really. I wish we were talking about our playoff matchup this week instead of this stupid drama queen shit.

Fuck Rodgers and Kimmel both.

14. BrowningNagle

It is pretty pathetic that Rodgers would one day say the Jets need to rethink anything they are doing that doesn’t help with winning football games….

and then the very next day promise to have a response to a comedian

he better play next season all year and play focused and good. Otherwise fuck Aaron Rodgers forever

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  15. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Where do you come from that "all" means a bit more than half?

NY Jets68 likes this.
  16. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

I wanted Carr so I'm not a part of that "all" you refer too.

17. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Does Woody Johnson write your posts?

NY Jets68 likes this.
  18. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

Andrew Brandt who has a relationship with Rodgers thinks Aaron will be apologizing on the show today. I doubt we get a straight forward, I am sorry, but something along those lines.

19. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

Naw. Rodgers grates on my nerves. He's a man bun wearing insurance salesman that can play NFL QB better than some others. In the past 5 months all he has is talk.
    To quote Cman "Show me."

20. nevbeats319

nevbeats319 Well-Known Member

thats fair - but can you acknowledge that move didnt work out well for the Saints either. Im sure if you went on a Saint forum they are crying about this signing.