Aaron Rodgers might be RFK Jr’s running mate

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BroadwayAaron, Mar 12, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYGalPal

NYGalPal Well-Known Member

Maybe they aren't giving him any play for the same reason they didn't give the Marianne Williamson of the world any play. If she was politically motivated why did she insulate his conspiracy theory tendencies before any attachment to RFK?

2. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

What? He’s been associated with RFK Jr. for quite a while now. And he’s been a public enemy to leftist media outlets since 2020 and Covid. She said the quote you posted without a link a couple months ago during the Kimmel spout, no? Trashing Rodgers as a conspiracy theorist and defending Kimmel, who goes on his late night talk show and trashes everyone whose not a bleeding heart liberal every night.

Borat likes this.
  3. The_Darksider

The_Darksider Well-Known Member

Allen Lazard being made available for trade, speculation on FAN is that Aaron Rodgers has given Joe Douglas the word that he may not play this year and that Aaron's useless guys are having ties cut.

I think this is a little bit of a reach, but nothing really surprises me Woody Brothers and Barnum and Bailey Circus anymore.

ouchy and BrowningNagle like this.
  4. Borat

Borat Well-Known Member

Not sure if this was posted, but this sure does not sound like he denied the shooting. He said it was a tragedy in 2012. So now everyone here who thought he denied it can admit they were wrong. Right...

ouchy likes this.
  5. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

It’s quite amusing that jet fans complain about being shit for decades. Then the jets go out and get an hof qb, and jet fans are content to sabotage it over their politics. He was doomed with some right from the start. Now the guy is having to defend himself from thing who knows if he even said .maybe if he advocated something singing kumbaya with hardened criminals in the subway , he would have had a better chance.

6. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

Talk about conspiracy theories

ouchy and The_Darksider like this.
  7. The_Darksider

The_Darksider Well-Known Member

Yeah, Evan Roberts isn't known for being rational.

8. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

He may have said it was a tragedy in 2012 but by 2013 he told this reporter that it was fake. He also told everyone he was immunized against Covid then admitted he wasn't.

9. Ralebird

They're not.

Googling "RFK Jr TV interview" produces in the first dozen responses links to interviews from CNBC, an ABC affiliate in Dallas, PBS, NBC, ABC as well as your beloved FOX. There are hundreds of additional responses, feel free to peruse them in the interest of accuracy, or simply continue to go with whatever nonsense you're being fed.

10. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Get your last shots in. This thread will be closed come Friday morning.

barfolomew likes this.
  11. Jonathan_Vilma

Post the. Only one I see from ABC is one from April of 2023 where they edited out some things he said. ABC affiliate? Lol.

PBS? Lol.

NBC? Post it.

CNBC? Maybe. But it’s not much of a network other than financial news and reruns at night. The true left wing media sources have shut him out.

12. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

fuck them. Fuck them all. Rodgers and all his useless butt buddies

barfolomew and The_Darksider like this.
  13. Ralebird

There are hundreds of responses there - look them up yourself. If I can do it, you can. Or just continue to make politically driven empty claims if you think they help your argument.

14. NYGalPal

I thought I was doing you a convenience by screen cap(lol) but here's the link. https://www.thedailybeast.com/cnn-a...ys-aaron-rodgers-was-always-into-conspiracies

He wasn't linked as RFK VP possibility then. Nothing to remotely suggest that. No reason for her to make any kind of insinuation about him. Nothing Kimmel said about him justify basically calling him a pedo.

15. Jonathan_Vilma

I said he was linked to him as in he endorsed him and was his friend, well before that.

https://nypost.com/2023/04/13/aaron-rodgers-appears-to-endorse-rfk-jr-s-2024-bid/

I
    ’m not even going to attempt to read a Daily Beast piece of trash article lol.

The article you posted was January 2024, once again, well after Rodgers was considered an enemy of the left due to his vaccine stance, RFK Jr. endorsement and dislike of the media.

16. ColoradoContrails

ColoradoContrails Well-Known Member

Before I tar and feather him and send him out of town, I'd like to hear the original words Rodgers spoke about questioning Sandy Hook. And I'm not defending him, I simply want to know the facts before he gets marched to the "gallows". Is it possible that he didn't question that Sandy Hook happened, but was questioning the reporting on Sandy Hook and the things that led up to it and the aftermath of how it was handled. Likewise with 9/11.

This is one of the terrible aspects of the Internet Age, where before people could sit around and speculate in relatively small groups about all kinds of things, and those discussions stayed within that small group. Now, they gain a following of tens of thousands or millions and become magnified, and can represent a danger to people - a digital mob mentality.

I've lived long enough to realize that not all progress is good.

stinkyB and ouchy like this.
  17. Borat

Borat Well-Known Member

LOL. We have actual video proof of only one of these two contradicting accounts: it is either a tragedy or a fake. The other is just a statement of someone a decade later with no proof whatsoever. Should be easy and obvious to judge this one if you are not brainwashed.

LAJet likes this.
  18. Ralebird

Rather than simply relying on news from sources with which we are comfortable there are sites available that track the media bias of multiple sources. The first two links here have charts that use multipoint analysis to review articles and place them on a horizontal continuum of media bias. One also rates the reliability of the information produced on a vertical axis.

adfontesmedia.com/gallery/

www.allsides.com/media-bias/ratings

A more recent player in the game asks if we should trust those chartmakers here:

www.poynter.org/fact-checking/media-literacy/2021/should-you-trust-media-bias-charts/

At least one of the chartmakers has published a response to the Poynter article:

www.poynter.org/ethics-trust/2023/letter-to-the-editor-what-poynters-critique-misses-about-the-media-bias-chart/

We have a long "silly season" of politics ahead of us; examining the value of a source is essential to avoid being misled. Unfortunately there is no such guide to the multitude of social media sources operating with little or no criticism or oversight. Be careful out there!

19. Ralebird

Do you have reason to believe the report of the 2013 Rodgers conversation is false? I do not. Are you saying that makes me "brainwashed?" Is your opinion somehow more valid?

20. NYGalPal

You don't have to read it but they were just quoting what she said. His name still wasn't being tossed around as his VP possibility. I mean do you honestly believe the things you're saying or just playing the role of defense attorney? You didn’t answer my question before. If the exchange was caught on camera. What would you think then? I’m curious.

barfolomew likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.