Aaron Rodgers might be RFK Jr’s running mate

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BroadwayAaron, Mar 12, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

you are telling me the guy who used dolphin sex sounds to recover from a leg injury might believe some wacky stuff?

you could be right

horsehead likes this.
  2. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Don't knock it until you have spent an hour hearing Flipper get balls deep.

horsehead likes this.
  3. BrowningNagle

do dolphins even have balls?

what about if they are from Miami

4. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Then they definitely don't have balls.

BrowningNagle likes this.
  5. NYGalPal

NYGalPal Well-Known Member

His statement kind of reads like a non denial/denial. Didn’t even deny a conversation on the subject took place with her? He’s not the hold his tongue type so why not be emphatic towards the reporter if she lied on him? Had no problem going after Ian Rapoport and Kalyn Kahler, and that wasn’t remotely as serious. Wouldn’t you in no uncertain terms, categorically deny the report? I mean if someone espoused what was in that report about me and it wasn’t true I wouldn’t exempt them from my response. Seem like something he would pound his chest yelling “fake news” about.

Appearing on The Breneman Show podcast, former Packers quarterback DeShone Kizer said that Rodgers asked Kizer whether he believes that 9/11 actually happened.

“The first thing that comes out of Aaron Rodgers’s mouth was, ‘You believe in 9/11?’” Kizer said. “‘What? Do I believe in 9/11? Yeah, why wouldn’t I?’”

Rodgers told Kizer that he should “read up on that.”

Just an example of his thought process. Honestly the reporter has more credibility than him. I honestly don’t believe the reporter is lying. I think it’s in keeping with what he has shown himself to be. It’s whatever at this point though. I think he’s a pos but wouldn’t be the first pos I’ve had to tolerate on a team I’ve supported.

Ralebird and BrowningNagle like this.
  6. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Why’d she wait 11 years to report it then? And very conveniently immediately after he’s mentioned in the same sentence as a guy that is as polarizing (which doesn’t make sense to me but I digress) as RFK Jr. is?

Alex Jones lost a billion dollar lawsuit over saying the exact same thing. That’s billion with a B. Most anyone who agreed with him on it has been mentioned over the years about it.

Thirdly - some of you folks are acting like Rodgers is advocating for nuclear war or something. He hasn’t publicly said anything close to being an issue. He hasn’t even mentioned anything about RFK Jr. or being a VP or anything other than that he endorses him and agrees with him.

7. BrowningNagle

possibly because for 11 years Rodgers was just some dumb jock. They all say stupid shit, no biggie. But then he got involved in politics, so suddenly it matters what kind of douchebag he is

Since1969 and Ralebird like this.
  8. ouchy

ouchy Well-Known Member

Not believing the official story of Sandy Hook or 9/11 is basically saying he doesn't trust our ruling class or the media. When I grew up that used to be called rock and roll. Having the guts to challenge the narrative is probably the only thing I like about him.

#128 ouchy, Mar 14, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2024
  9. mezzavo

mezzavo Well-Known Member

Considering we traded for Rodgers, wouldn't that mean we would get some type of compensatory picks, in 2025, if this douche nozzle actually does retire to go run around the country and make himself look more stupid than he already does? Wonder what that compensation would look like? Hmmmmm:rolleyes:

10. Jonathan_Vilma

He got involved in politics you don’t like so suddenly you have a problem and are willing to accept anything a partisan says against him.

And he’s not even really “involved” in politics. He’s agreed with RFK Jr. and endorsed him on a couple podcasts or radio shows. That’s the extent of what he’s done.

11. ouchy

ouchy Well-Known Member

No I don't think we would get any compensation, but if he retired we gain 66 million dollars in cap over the next two years. What is more valuable. Aaron Rodgers or 66 million in FA?

mezzavo likes this.
  12. NYGalPal

He's hinted that he's a tin foil hat type of guy(or as he likes to call it a free thinker) Jones is an example on with people feel more comfortable just publicly dipping their toes about things they believe rather then diving all the way in.

I think even suggestion 9/11 wasn't real is really egregious. Suggesting government was shooting down UFOs to distract the public from the reported Epstein list which he accused a man of basically being a pedophile without cause is really egregious.

The reporter saying he told her this directly. So, it isn't like she's subscribing it to hearsay. Why would a long-time journalist jeopardize her career credibility and even lawsuit by lying about this? What would be the reason? Scared RFK Jr might be President? No one is scared of that because it's not gonna happen. So what is her motive? Maybe she let time pass out of deference for the family? This has to be painful for them. Maybe she didn't want to betrayed someone private conversation and no longer feels beholding to that. The amount of time or her reasons are irrelevant if she's telling the truth. Which I personally believe she is.

Ralebird likes this.
  13. Jonathan_Vilma

I don’t really know what your first run on sentence paragraph is even saying in response to what I said. Everyone who agreed with Alex Jones on such things has generally been reported and associated with it. You didn’t really respond to that.

He jokingly insinuated Kimmel (who became famous making fun of people by being an open air sexist mind you) might be on the list. After Kimmel obsessively ripped on Rodgers. Suddenly everyone’s crying a tear for Jimmy Kimmel?

When did he say 9/11 wasn’t real?

Reporters are not sacrificing their careers when they report anything on people who are seen to the right side of the aisle. The news cycle moves so fast that corrections are either unheard of, or made in subtext at the bottom of any sort of reporting that’s done.

The motive for reporting things by partisan networks is irrelevant? Yikes. Your head is deep into the sand of the world of politics.

Let me ask you this. If Rodgers was positioned for a cabinet position in a Biden re-election, do you think anything but heaping praise would come out of CNN?

Borat likes this.
  14. mezzavo

mezzavo Well-Known Member

"I'll take $66 million in cap space, please, Alex" :D

ouchy likes this.
  15. NYGalPal

Everyone is an NFL quarterback that has to be a little worried about ramifications?

"Appearing on The Breneman Show podcast, former Packers quarterback DeShone Kizer said that Rodgers asked Kizer whether he believes that 9/11 actually happened.

“The first thing that comes out of Aaron Rodgers’s mouth was, ‘You believe in 9/11?’” Kizer said. “‘What? Do I believe in 9/11? Yeah, why wouldn’t I?’”

Rodgers told Kizer that he should “read up on that.”

What do you think he meant by that?

Do you honestly think RFK is winning the election? No I don't think this is some political hit job on him that Brown is terrified that they'd win and she feels like she has to put a stop to it. I think his name is out there in a political story that CNN would cover and she said F it. I'm gonna speak on something he's told me

This wasn't even the first time she mentioned him. She insinuated about him in the past.

[​IMG]

"Let me ask you this. If Rodgers was positioned for a cabinet position in a Biden re-election, do you think anything but heaping praise would come out of CNN?"

Do you think RFK running hurts Biden? It doesn't. It would actually hurt Trump. So by your logic being that CNN is so against Trump wouldn't they be loving him for running?

16. Jonathan_Vilma

Yes, I think RFK Jr. hurts Biden a lot more than it hurts Trump. RFK Jr. has a lot of environmental and gun policies that would never jive with most people who would vote for Trump. You are 100% wrong.

Why won’t CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, etc. even interview RFK but Fox will?

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/13/politics/rfk-jr-democrats-trump-attacks/index.html

https://www.forbes.com/sites/sarado...ot-access-in-key-swing-state/?sh=2f59a8584546

https://www.msnbc.com/the-reidout/reidout-blog/rfk-jr-super-bowl-commercial-rcna138430

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/dnc-war-third-party-candidates-rcna143290

“You believe in 9/11?” can mean a lot of things. It was one tiny snippet in an interview that was never elaborated on. Could he possibly mean that the US government knew about it and didn’t do enough to stop it? Could he mean it literally didn’t happen?

17. BrowningNagle

Well I sure hope you are right that Rodgers is not trying to get involved in politics or be RFK Jr's running mate. That would fuck the Jets so badly! But he hasn't denied it yet....

--
    as for your shot at me? My personal feelings on the matter are irrelevant and I'm not sure why you are trying to go down that road.

I was clearly just answering your question about why a reporter wouldn't share something for 11 years. It seems entirely plausible that it was because it was not an important story until Rodgers became a potential VP candidate.

Ralebird likes this.
  18. NYGalPal

RFK would siphons more voters from Trump. I guess I'll throw in a You are 100% wrong for good measure.

There are various conspiracy theories surrounding 9/11 and he clearly of that mindset.

https://awfulannouncing.com/nfl/aar...-podcast-tartaria-immigrants-trump-biden.html

This is who he is. Not sure the point of suggestion otherwise. You can say that's not something you care about but there's enough anecdotal evidence surrounding what type of mindset he has.

Just curious. Let's say what the reporter is alleging was caught on camera about his thoughts on Sandy hook. What would you think about that?

#138 NYGalPal, Mar 14, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2024
  19. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

What a dotard

20. Jonathan_Vilma

You didn’t answer my question. Why are all the major news outlets railing against RFK Jr. to the point where they won’t even interview him? They are all mostly pro-Biden. Yet Fox (Pro Trump) gives him a good amount of air time?

If the RNC or Republican outlets were worried he’d steal votes away, they wouldn’t do so. The only thing most right wing voters agree with him on are fighting the pharmaceutical industrial complex. That stuff isn’t a red line like guns, stopping fossil fuels, etc. are.
    It’s not a shot at you. Like I said before, I think there would be a different reaction if he was auditioning for a cabinet position with Joe Biden. Everyone has a politics of influence in their life whether they want to acknowledge it or not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.