Aaron Rodgers: “There is a rat in the building”

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by CTJet22, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Borat

Borat Well-Known Member

Waiting for two days and not wanting to schedule a separate event to address or post on twitter, which he rarely uses, and addressing addressing it in the first scheduled event 2 days later is not an incitement and means nothing. I am puzzled why you are even bringing this up as it somehow implicates him. I already gave a plausible reason for this, but neither you are or I know the exact reason. The point is sans that, this is not an indictment or admission that the report is true.

As far as this: "It does not matter at all when he said that and I don't understand why you think it does", this statement assumes that he said it to begin with. That is not a fact. The problem is that you assumed the story to be true. I don't like to assume. I want to look at the facts. Alleged timing of when the Jets asked Zach to start and he refused, then alleged Rodgers' convincing him, all after Boyle was named a starter, does not meet basic common sense criteria. Even you admitted this would have been stupid. That makes the report bogus.

If you don't presume he said it to begin with (this is only alleged in the report, not a fact) then why not then agree with me that the report, the way it was presented from Dianne's own mouth during the interview, is unlikely to be accurate, because the timing she herself laid out does not make sense?

2. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

You're puzzled why I bring it up? I didn't bring it up - I responded to someone who repeatedly claimed Wilson addressed the situation the first chance he had - I believe you know who I am talking about. He had plenty of chances between Monday and Wednesday - we don't know why he chose not to. Yes, the chance remains that none of the reports he was reluctant to play were incorrect or manufactured - we can all form our own opinion about that. My opinion, after reading and listening to dozens, even possibly hundreds of reports, is that he indeed was reluctant to play. That's not simply an assumption, it's a personal conclusion based on the body of evidence. Whatever part Rodgers may or may not have in the scenario was not a determining factor for me, neither was any timeline conjured up by those clearly making suppositions. I've stated all this numerous times. You're free to guess at what possibly "makes the report bogus."

Neither your message here nor this reply has covered any new ground, I don't see the need to carry on the conversation only to repeat the same things over and over. It's perfectly fine to disagree.

3. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

no i'm just realistic. you are claiming you can have everything. a full set of 5 starter quality backup lineman and a starting quality QB as a backup is what most people including you, seem to think we should have had. in addition to a HOF QB and a really strong defense

4. GasedAndConfused

no it seems like saleh either missed a word or audio dropped out. still anyone with half a brain can understand the context

5. GasedAndConfused

depends on the drill. in this case he was just standing in space so QBs could throw over him. he wasn't actually playing LBer out there hitting people they obviously wouldn't put him in that spot. position coaches fill in too for spots like that
    the scout teams main job is to emulate the opposing teams (in this case defense) for both the starters and backups to practice against. so please try again

6. GasedAndConfused

it's a "dummy" team that emulates the opposing team for gameplanning and assists in drills. the starters (1st team) and backups (2nd team) use the scout team. since rodgers was filling in, it's highly doubtful he was actually playing LBer. he was just standing in space likely emulating a Lber in zone coverage where the QB has to throw over him but before the deep DB and the throw was low and he jumped up and made a 1 handed INT. could have been zach but more likely was a backup. not to mention the NY media would have loved to point out if it was zach

7. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

That was a weird report in general. It seemed made up or something

For one why is Aaron Rodgers with a jacked up Achilles covering WRs for the scout team

and 2- it made it seem like he was only out there for 1 play. We are to believe Rodgers played one play at CB and picked it off? That’s amazing, too amazing, maybe he should take D.J. Reed’s spot

Jonathan_Vilma and abyzmul like this.
  8. Ralebird

That's an absolute lie. I never claimed anything of the sort. You completely made that up. What's wrong with you?

The_Darksider likes this.
  9. Ralebird

You repeatedly said the clip was purposely edited to change what was said. No one with even half a brain would make such dopey statements about something they know nothing about.

10. Ralebird

You should just quit guessing at what is going on and admit, for once, that you are clueless. You make up these ideas in your head and then jump through hoops to defend them. Nobody said anything about Rodgers playing linebacker; nobody said anything about him "standing in space," nobody said anything about a deep DB. Who said the throw was low; who said who threw it? You're the one who said it was Siemian or Boyle, now you're saying it might have been Wilson. The more you type, the more ridiculous you get.

BrowningNagle likes this.
  11. nevbeats319

nevbeats319 Well-Known Member

i cant believe this thread is going on almost 3 weeks

12. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

It's alright, your blatant shill posts will beat back those arguments.

13. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

One thing about Rats is that they usually desert sinking ships..

Mehl-56 likes this.
  14. GasedAndConfused

it's a slight exaggeration obviously to show how ridiculous your claims are
    nope thats an outright lie. I said it could have been that or an audio glitch or just a mis-speak but the context was clear.
    the report was literally "rodgers filled in at LBer for scout team" but sure nobody said that lol

15. The_Darksider

The_Darksider Well-Known Member

Hmm.

16. Ralebird

17. The_Darksider

So did I chase G&C away or has he blocked me? I never saw a response to my last couple of posts where I challenged him, after which he conveniently disappeared.

[​IMG]

18. BrowningNagle

nah he’s only online during weekday working hours. We used to have a poster named nyjunc that was like that too

Ralebird, NY Jets68 and HomeoftheJets like this.
  19. The_Darksider

Oh I remember junc, I thought this guy was him at first. But the second I asked this guy to prove that he was getting loads of private messages about you, he literally stopped writing to everybody and disappeared. It's been like three days. He's usually on every weekday.

20. BrowningNagle

hmm idk sometimes I think they could be the same dude, the OG junc was a better poster though, he seemed to have a grasp on Jets history at least

HomeoftheJets and The_Darksider like this.