A Jet Fan Was Born Today

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by DeathByJets, Nov 18, 2007.

1. BCSUPERFAN

BCSUPERFAN New Member

well im only 19 but my dad made me a jets fan when i was young. My second game ever i sat right behind fireman ed and he put me on his shoulders and i led the jets chant when i was 10. its a great franchise to root for but only strong survive when you root for this team. ive been to lamont jordans "int pass" against the ravens a few years back, the "we shut out peyton you suck" 42-0 undescribable game in the playoffs and my dad whose 60 now said i have never seen a jets game like that even when they played at shea and that really says a lot, i saw grown men cry at that game at how beautiful it was and it makes me love the jets more through the tough moments and speaking as a 19 year old i hope the rest of my age group of jet fans feel the same way and are able to endure hard times and take them with as much passion as you as I can because you guys really give me a reason to still go out there and love this team as much as you all do because its nice to know no matter if we go 0-16 someday youll have that season ticket holder bob or jim right next to you rooting them on

2. inSANITy

inSANITy Banned

ive been going to the games since i was 5 my dad would put some much clothes on me i couldnt walk. i would have like 3 jackets on and sweatshirts. then wear sweatpants and jeans. Ive been sitting in the same seat for 13 years now. I remember when i first got into the games, it took a couple of years. Once keyshawn was drafted i always started sitting in seat 19 cuz keyshawn became my favorite player. cheering for the jets with the same people sitting in front and behind of me Although the jets are always dissapointing its kinda like a little family. ITs going to be sad when the new stadium comes and i wont sit with those people anymore =/

3. DeathByJets

DeathByJets Well-Known Member

Thanks T-Bird. It is hard to get upset about this miserable season, when I look back on where I've been. I posted a thread about a week and a half ago in the BS forum about our trip to WDW. There are some pictures of Alex in it that you might appreciate. Here is the link: http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=26951

Cheers!:beer:
    DbJ

4. FOURTHANDLONG

FOURTHANDLONG Active Member

This is a great story. Your son has a better chance than anyone on this board of seeing a Jets Championship in 2047! Tell him in 30-40 years he can smile for all of us.

5. ScotlandJet

ScotlandJet New Member

Good stuff Dbj. Lets hope Alex "The Man" ain't waiting another 25. My wee lass Madison (13 now) has been pulling for her old man's team for 6 years and is getting impatient for her trip to the SB.