2023 - Week 11: New York Jets at Buffalo Bills

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by KY Jets Fan, Nov 12, 2023.

?

Who will win?

1. Jets

2. Bills

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Patriot

Patriot Well-Known Member

The Patriots QB Mac Jones is probably going to be benched because he is so bad he now suffers from anxiety. It makes me wonder how close is Zack in joining Mac Jones in the asylum.

I am sorry if I am offending any of you by bringing up these two players. They are both 1st round busts and they both have been given more chances than they should. After throwing that devastating unexplained pick in the 4th quarter, you could see Mac Jones was pretty close to crying and having a nervous breakdown on the sidelines. Could Zack be next? I hope not but I can't avoid thinking he will be next.

The QB position is a very difficult position and the NFL has broken many 1st round draft choices. It usually starts with an offensive line that cannot protect and ends up with a QB who is so scared he can no longer look down the field to see who is open.

In all my years of watching football, I must say that Archie Manning, who was the best QB of all the Mannings, was the biggest victim of said phenomenon. Had he played for a legitimate NFL team with a decent offensive line, he may have been known as the GOAT.

So in the name of God, please give someone else a try before I see Zack finally break down psychologically.

Since1969 and Cman68 like this.
  2. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

I started checking available quarterbacks. Too bad Douglas didn't.

JohnnyJet and papapump like this.
  3. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

KY Jets Fan likes this.
  4. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Looks like the Jets get to catch the Bills in their get right game.

KY Jets Fan and stinkyB like this.
  5. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

ugggggh.... I see dead people again

6. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

The Bills defense is going to wreck Zach Wilson. Ed Oliver will be in the backfield a lot and we know how well Wilson handles pressure. Oliver needs 3 more sacks to get a bonus, he might get that on Sunday

JohnnyJet likes this.
  7. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

So, after Buffalo lost , who’s out there doing it to themselves again? Hahaha “we’re right back in it”. You’re not done with the jets until they are done with you. And I’m guilty too.

KY Jets Fan, stinkyB and dawinner127 like this.
  8. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

Me, but way more cautiously this time. I don't really care how it happens and I do not expect it whatsoever, but 6-6 after Atlanta and the door is still open somehow. I still believe AR is coming back if the games are meaningful (looking at Houston/Miami/Washington timeline).

9. typeOnegative13NY

After all these years we should know better, but at the same time, what would be the point in watching/ being a fan if we can’t look forward to something.

10. JetFanInPA

JetFanInPA Well-Known Member

With Buffalo's loss and Miami just 6-3, what a damn shame the Jets couldn't beat the Raiders to make this an even bigger game. On the other hand, maybe it's better the Jets lost Sunday so they didn't set us up for an even bigger letdown Sunday. I just have a hard time seeing them play well and fear it could be an ugly revenge, statement, backs-against-the-wall win for the Bills. The Jets D has Josh Allen's number and Zach has gotten some big wins against them, so all hope shouldn't be lost either though. It feels like an eternity ago, but the Jets have beat some very good teams this year. I just can't see the O doing anything again this week, so I'll predict a 24-6 win for the Bills

11. typeOnegative13NY

I think we would have more in the revenge dept (rodgers)

12. dawinner127

That's what being a fan is all about isn't it? It was way different during the Gase years when losing would eventually lead to him being fired and hopefully landing what we thought would be the QB of the future. This year is completely different. The CS isn't going anywhere with Rodgers coming back in 2024. I'll follow every game possible that impacts us and see what we need to try and figure out how to get a WC.

It starts with ending Buffalo's season on Sunday. At some point the penalties and drive killers should stop right????? RIGHT???? Maybe it clicks this week when they take Lazard, Uzomah and Carter off the field for Brownlee, Ruckert and Izzy.

13. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Part of the frustration with this fucking team too is that we finally have some players. We have 3 All-Pro’s on defense and easily a top ten runningback in the league talent wise and a top 10-15 receiver.

That should be plenty to at least finish 9-8 while pressing for a wild card spot in December regardless of whose playing QB.

14. typeOnegative13NY

Same here, with gase I kinda stopped caring at all. End of Bowles too. Right now I’m trying to find positives, because I still think we have a special group on this team. Maybe after winning close , ugly games, we needed a couple of loses to highlight what needed to be fixed . I’m sure I’ll have that crushed Sunday by 530pm, but hey, what the hell.

UK_Chilts and dawinner127 like this.
  15. dawinner127

Bills just fired Dorsey

Joe Brady interim OC going up against that Jets D. What way to start your season as interim lol

KY Jets Fan and Savatage like this.
  16. Savatage

Savatage Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if this is good or bad.

17. dawinner127

He was fired midseason as his only stint as OC for Carolina. Panthers averaged 19 PPG under him and 197 passing yards/game and 111 rushing yards/game

Savatage likes this.
  18. Savatage

Savatage Well-Known Member

Good news, thx.

dawinner127 likes this.
  19. typeOnegative13NY

That sounds like a fall guy firing. He had cook cooking last night, and josh Wilson is just who he is. Firing rockets off receivers hands .

20. dawinner127