2013 Week 13 Miami @ NY Jets

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by mezzavo, Nov 24, 2013.

1. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

Fortunately for you, dumbass Sunshiner posts are allowed. Have at it.

2. 85inthehall

85inthehall Well-Known Member

If Smith is QB jets score 6 points...Wallace catches a bomb on the first play from scrimmage and the game is over before it starts.

3. The 1985er

The 1985er Well-Known Member

I feel confident we'll win this week. My prediction is that Geno will have a good game.

4. 85inthehall

He will have a great game -- i think he will get to play with a coloring book while on the bench.

5. KWJetsFan

Based on what?

Seriously. I have no problem with you saying that, but considering he has 1 TD and 10 INT's since the Falcons game, what are you basing your prediction on?

6. mute

mute Well-Known Member

I expect a lose with the assumption that Miami is a better team and would love to end our season.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

7. mezzavo

mezzavo Well-Known Member

Oh if I'm the Miami Dolphins I am droooooling when I turn on the tape. Simply drooling...not only do we have the immense rivalry to contend with but they must absolutely sweep the Jets for them to have any playoff hopes. No, this is exactly the type of game the Jets shit on.

Don't be so sure that Smith gets the benefit of a "home" game...fans are calling for his head and he will be booed right off the field and any sign of stupidity.

8. The 1985er

I have nothing to base it on, just a hunch.

9. TonyMaC

TonyMaC Well-Known Member

Both QB's will be on their backs all game long... this will not be a great game for offense.

10. KWJetsFan

Tony.......you should update your "Eugene Status" to Defcon1.

11. truthbtold

truthbtold Well-Known Member

Everyone always overreacts after a loss. I've seen every Dolphin game this season. They don't do anything particularly well. Mediocrity straight across the board on both sides of the ball. At least you can say the Jets run defense is dominant. Should be a close game. If Geno sucks we lose. If he's simply competent I think we win by 3 or 4 points.

EDIT: On further review, their running game is less than mediocre. It's comical. 2 yards rushing against Tampa. TWO. Today ... 13 rushes for 16 yards. Four games this season with less than 20 yards rushing! Our run D should COMPLETELY shut them Down.

#31 truthbtold, Nov 24, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2013
  12. MexicanJet

MexicanJet Well-Known Member

Did someone just say that Geno > Tennehill? HAHA on what planet? RT was better than Geno last season, in his rookie season than Geno is now. AND the Dolphins OL sucks compared to ours this year. Last year, our OL was 10x worse than this season.

13. The 1985er

Brandon Moore>>Brian Winters
    Matt Slauson>>Willie Colon

I'm not so sure why you think the oline is better this year. There is more depth this year.

14. MexicanJet

MexicanJet Well-Known Member

The OL is better this year because, well, they just are. This OL was pretty solid for the first half of the season. The last few games, not so much, but they are so much better than last year.

15. deerow84

deerow84 Well-Known Member

I'm good either way. Either we win which is always good or we lose and at least it will firmly cement that we are not in the playoff race. If we kept in it until the last day and then lost out it would be pretty upsetting. Plus there's the whole draft position thing, although I haven't really been paying much attention to that kind of stuff lately and who will be available for around where we are picking.

16. 85inthehall

The only way the Jets win is to play Matt Simms since there is no tape on the kid for the Dolphins to study. Maybe he can spark this offense. The fans will turn on Geno after the first series and if you are Rex you don't want to stand there for 3 hours hearing people scream for your backup QB to play.

17. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

If Draino is the starter we will lose.

18. Jets69

Jets69 Well-Known Member

The only chance we have with Geno starting, is for the defense to shut. Them out, an get a turnover, an return it to FG range for folk

19. mezzavo

mezzavo Well-Known Member

Ironically enough...when it comes to the :finssuck: you can basically flush anything you've seen on them right down the toilet. The last time we swept them was on 07' during their 1-15 run. We have split every year but one where they swept us. Don't discount the rivalry.

20. xbrett82

xbrett82 New Member

Woah woah now, hold your horses fellas. You realize who you're playing here?

Jets are definitely going to take this one.