2012 Fatcesa thread

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Murrell2878, Feb 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

When I lived in Phoenix I went to a Giant/Cardinal game and he got banged up and all the Giant fans starting cheering. I should clarify, not all of them but a good percentage of them. They have their scumbag degenerates too.

2. joe

joe Well-Known Member

The fat troll couldn't help butting in and cutting them off in mid-sentence with another one of his ipso facto "hizz da thing.." declarationns.

Whether he made an accurate observation here or there or not the fact remains, he's a (fat) fuck who has never missed an opportunity to take snide cheap shots at the Jets, often just for the sake of being a snide (fat) cheap shot artist. If suckup Adam Schein said "spot on, Mike!" one more time I was going to throw up.

That said, those guys I could've listened to all afternoon...if only that (fat) fuck would've let 'em get finish a sentence. Fatty asks a question, then interrupts to give HIS know-it-all take. What a (fat) fuck.

Well, while winning solves everything, Braylon Edwards DWI turned into "DWI Awareness--dem classless Jets Week" with a MADD-affiliated woman who suffered a tragedy (gross exploitation), while David Diehl got comparitively a 1-2 day slap on the wrist. Antrel Rolle's constant "he better duck" mouthing off, JPP's dangerous hazing of Prince...they're not angels either. Fatty's objectivity is subjective, dumb as that sounds. *end of fatty rant - removes tampon*

3. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

You're right.
    When the JETS players do something...it's the worst thing ever...
    When the VaGiants do it, there's Rape, Crack and Guns involved.

But Sanchez ate a hot dog during a game!! oh the audacity!!!
    Yea, We're the clowns alright.

4. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

You hit it right on the head my friend, perfectly said.

5. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Shit, the rape and crack are just LT

6. Greeny

Greeny New Member

You sound like fool. The giants don't go guaranteeing victories only to fall on their face and look like an ass. There are other examples but its been played to death. The jets are a perfect example of how not to run a organization. It's a complete shit show that deserves to be made fun of. For 4 farkin years its "over here look at me" , "I'm not gunna kiss the rings" etc. Now its "nothing to see here folks , move along" . Sorry it doesn't work like that. The jets deserve everything they get. The fo should take notes from the Pats. It's so embarrassing to be a jet fan right now. The entire world is making fun of us. You can't escape it.

7. 2insane

2insane Well-Known Member

They were talking about the butt fumble. Sanchez hit the wrong hole and that's what she said.:rofl:

8. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

Antrele Rolle guaranteed playoffs in 2009-2010 season and the Giants missed. Then Rolle did it again then next year and the GMEN punted to Desean Jackson and we know the rest. THen Coughlin ran onto the field to yell at his punter's face. Good thing they never ate a hotdog on the sideline, they only threw a helmet into the stands at opposing fans? Oh and if the Jets ever faked injuries to slow down a team, we would never hear the end of it.

The Jets bring it on themselves a little, but the coverage is always slanted. There's really no doubt to that. Their own beat writer called one of their draft picks a "druggie".

The articles never seem to bring up the endless praise Rex piles on Peyton, Bill, or Brady. How he gushed about Tannehill this year. How he basically praises everyone endlessly. They also do a good job of taking quotes out of context, but that's not surprising and it's expected especially in the NY media.

The Jets were loud and good the first 1.5 years. They got really quiet after 45-3, and then turned it on for one week heading into NE. They went full blast there. Then they shut up before Pitt and shut up the predictions and stuff since then.

I mean if you only heard the coverage of the Jets last year and didn't know their record, you would have thought they went 2-14 or 3-13 the way they were talked about. In reality, they went 8-8 and never called themselves a "dream team"

9. xxedge72x

xxedge72x 2018 Gang Green QB Guru Award Winner

What are you in second grade?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

10. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

U have no idea what I'm referring to so slow your roll. This has been a topic for years around here...

This particular discussion has nothing to do with running an organization. The discussion is fatty's perception of JETS vs GIANTS players....

11. RIPJimLeonhard

RIPJimLeonhard Well-Known Member

The Giants won two superbowls so they get a free pass from the critics apparently, cause I completely agree with displacedfan. If the Jets did any of those things the Giants did, such as throwing a helmet at the opposing teams fans, and faking injuries cause the opposing offense was beating them with the no huddle no one would shut up about it and they would go on about for ages. Not to say nobody gave the Giants grief for these things, there were certainly critics who would critique the Giants but it was mostly temporary and it never seems to have an effect on the Giants image the same way it should and would have, had the Giants not been super bowl champs of the past few years. Hell, if it wasn't for 2 spectacular playoff runs, Eli may not even be playing QB for the Giants right now. It just goes to show how much emphasis people will put into the super bowl.

TL:DR? The Giants get the benefit of the doubt for being super bowl champs.

12. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

[youtube]mTltTEffkJs[/youtube]

13. allan1

allan1 Active Member

14. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Everything you say is true but a supposed legitimate media person should not let personnel feelings get in the way of his opinion and reporting of the team. He hates Rex because Rex did not bow to him when he became the Jet coach and the Jets are on the home of his competitor. Its personal with him. There is a pattern here, he is hated and hates Parcells, Belicheat and Bobby Knight. Why, because they know him.

15. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

SNY guys need their own Jets talk show on the radio w/o Francesa. It would be glorious.

16. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

Mike's On just sounds so funny, lol. I think this is the first time I've listened to the beginning of his show since they switched it.

17. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Just met Craig Carton for work purposes...I told him he makes the FAN tolerable for me, especially with Francessa out there. He said he wouldnt hold it against me. I Lol'd.

18. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Francesa says there should be "an investigation" for jets schedule

Sick of hearing this shit, a lot of people are saying this shit, that we are lucking out with this schedule.

I mean get real, we had a brutal start with the Patriots, Steelers, Texans, 49ers, Colts all in the first 7 games.

19. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

There should be an investigation on how Mark is still in there at starting QB.

20. NYJet87

NYJet87 Active Member

Anything he says about the Jets isn't even worth getting worked up about anymore. He's an idiot through and through.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.