2012 Fatcesa thread

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Murrell2878, Feb 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bill Belichdouche

Bill Belichdouche Well-Known Member

If the jets lose: 6 hours of the show devoted to talking about how clueless and classless the entire jets organization is

if the jets win: 6 hours of giants, yankees, tennis, horse racing, and golf talk.

2. BookEndTackles 72&79

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
    Despite being arrested this past week for DUI, Falcons running back Michael Turner still is expected to start today at San Diego.

Any word from Fatty on this??? Shouldn't Turner be suspended for a game?? He coulda kilt sum buddy.

3. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Who does Turnah play faw? WHO DOES HE PLAY FAW? ANSUH DA QUESTION! He plays faw Atlanter, okay. We only cayuh about what happens heah in New Yawk.

(He actually did say something similar about Ronnie Brown lol.)

4. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I wanted to stay away from listening to his show when I go for a walk but ESPN has Ian O' Connor on and he's just a real jack ass. His whole show was discussing Sanchez/Tebow like it was August. And he was live from Miami. What ever happen to NY being the media capital of the world? The people we have on the radio on TV these days reporting sports is as bad as ever. Mike was ok but Phil Simms bores the hell out f me and why does he have to talk Yankees when the show goes local? Its an NFL show, we can live without your baseball commentary MIkey for one more day.

#444 sec314, Sep 23, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2012
  5. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Da knee was down. Da knee was down.

Get me goodell on da phone!

6. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Cmon Cawwpentah, make dis!

(Carpenter misses)

AH YOU KIDDING ME!?! Get lawst get lawst. Da Jets are getting lucky again! Dat's da elite Jets FG defense right dare.

Roe get in heah and bring me anothah diet coke.

7. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Cawwpentah!

Da vawwnted Jets field goal defense! Da best FG defense in duh league *chuckle*

8. Jetdic

Jetdic Active Member

Now that everyone in the media piles on the Jets, does anyone feel that Francessa is starting to defend the Jets? He's been pretty soft of the Jets.

9. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

It's all about differentiation. You don't get paid the big bucks for talking about what everybody else is talking about because if you do that you only get a share of the fans who want to hear that.

Now talk about the things people aren't talking about and people tune in.

In terms of schtick Francesa has the best one going. Love the Giants, hate the Jets and get fans from both groups tuning in as much to rag on the other position as to follow their own.

10. JETSJETSJETS17

JETSJETSJETS17 Well-Known Member

Anyone else find it amusing that in mid thought, he decides to rip into Sporano for the "gyrations" he was doing after the win. He made it a point to say gyrations at least 6 times in a row, which in itself is pretty funny. But, I will say that he was extremely respectful of Revis and the Jet fan base in his opening rant. I think he actually feels sorry for us.

11. Will-I-Am-Not

Will-I-Am-Not Well-Known Member

To be fair, if you've ever seen Mike do his Speedo Hula-Hoop routine, you'd know that he's a master at gyrations.

12. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

He'll get back to his Jet hating soon. I just checked the line for next week and the Jets are only 3.5 point dogs. Found that somewhat surprising since SF is supposed to be the powerhouse SB contender and the Jets are supposedly supposed to blow without Revis. If the Jets manage to win that game, the callers will get on him and then you'll see him bring up Da Lousy Billz and da vaawnted FG defense.

13. xxedge72x

xxedge72x 2018 Gang Green QB Guru Award Winner

Through three games SF is averaging only 5 yards per game more than the Jets and are scoring less.

Considering how bad the Jets O has been so far, there's a reason some are skeptical on SF.

14. Will-I-Am-Not

Will-I-Am-Not Well-Known Member

Agreed, so long as Smith is their quarterback, they can never be entirely confident.

15. #28Martin

#28Martin Well-Known Member

Francesa's analysis of the Jets these days is spot on. A lot of you want to just put it down cause he obviously doesn't like them and in the past has been unfair but these days, he's right on it.

16. Barcs

Barcs Banned

Sparano did do the fist pump, but it was for a Touchdown. I found that pretty amusing.

17. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

I wasn't listening, but did Fatty address the classless Belichick move when he grabbed a ref?

18. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Da NFL replaced season refawhrees with bawtendiz! Dat is outragiz, you know dat is outragiz. I'm watching basebawll awll day on Sundays from now on.

19. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Yeah he did.

Da league couldn't look worse with da best coach in da league chasing down da bawtendah! What does dat guy even do fah a living?!?!?

I wonder what he'd say if Rex did that.

20. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Hahahahahaha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.