2011 Fatcesa thread (Jets related only) - Revis owns fatty on 10/21/2011

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by LoyalJetsFan, Mar 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AMJets

AMJets Well-Known Member

I remember the day Rex was hired, he did an interview with Francesa and they sounded like best friends. And for a while Francesa was very supportive of Rex. That changed over the course of the first season.

2. ToonWalker

ToonWalker New Member

Yeah, I seem to remember that as well.
    Mike just became irritated at all of Rex's talking, especially in 2009 when the Colts gave the Jets, in Mike's opinion, a gift victory. That's where the supposed animosity really started, IIRC.

Once Mike realized all the phone calls and attention he could generate by riling up Jets fans, he continued to push their buttons until enormous message board threads dedicated to him were created. He's no dummy.

I can understand the dislike for Mike, but I've been listening to him for 20 years so I guess I'm a little immune to his schtick. Hopefully this comes to fruition and I'll be listening in next week.

3. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

How great would it be that they invite tank to florum pawk and when he's about to go inside they tell him he's not aloud. LMAO i would pay to see the look on his pie hole. He probably will go to Manny's afterwards to wash away his feelings.

4. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

Manny's went out of business 10 years ago.

5. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

You're right that he's no dummy. He just guaranteed himself a shitload of listeners for those interviews.

6. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho Trolls

Haha yeah me too.. I had Giants fan friends rooting like die hard Jets fans for them against the Steelers last year strictly so Francesa would have to go down to the Super Bowl as a NY radio host and not being able to get a single NY player to come on.

7. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Shake Shack is the new Manny's. DERE'S SOMETHIN ABOUT DA BREAD! It's da Bread!!

[​IMG]

[YOUTUBE]IhXYbN8hk0Y[/YOUTUBE]

8. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

I love how last year he RIPPED the Jets for "Not taking care of their own players!!!!!"

isn't it conveniant this guy is gone whenever the Giants are looking really bad. What they are doing to Osi is a disgrace, they PROMISED him a contract and now they are leaving him hanging. Completely disgrace, no class at all. Very sad on Maras part.

9. #28Martin

#28Martin Well-Known Member

I totally believe that they promised Osi something and lied to him. Totally believe that. The Jets used to pull the same BS. Did it with Kendall.

10. deef

deef Member

He tries to spin it that it's the Jets fault, and then has to pretend to be surprised when it's obvious the team doesn't care about the feud he has going in his head. WFAN probably said "you're doing this, period" and he had to suck it up and pretend like the team is trying to reconcile.

11. Jets201

Jets201 New Member

Just once this season I want to hear a Jets fan call in and own Fatty like this guy Nick in Babylon/Tim in Ronkonkoma did

[YOUTUBE]2u4IqOt8Ilk[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]YyCR8a5OfKU[/YOUTUBE]

12. I Come in peace

I Come in peace New Member

They ripped up his rookie deal 2 years into it and gave him 41 million dollars as a 2nd year starter, of which 35 of it he has made, while one year missing an entire season due to injury. What he claims was that in 08 he was promised if he played at a "high level for 2 years" they would redo the deal and give him a new one. He missed all of 08(yet still did not get cut like many who have had that situation do) and played at a poor level in 2009(was benched). He played well in 2010, so based on what he "claims" he still needs to play one more year at a high level to get the deal he claims he was promised.

The Giants do not look bad here,they are making a man honor his contract when they ALREADY 6 years ago gave him an above market deal. Osi should have played out his rookie deal, been a free agent in 2009(year after he was inured for 16 games) and sought a new multi year deal coming off his 2nd knee surgery. Hes been bitching about his deal shortly after he signed it.

13. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

Well, he's back on today and is taking his digs at the Jets once again. Prick.

14. The Notorious J.E.T.S

The Notorious J.E.T.S Well-Known Member

"the Jets might be the Lords of Flatbush right now, but the Giants are still the Lords of The Rings...the Jets don't have any of those." - Francessa

15. #28Martin

I must admit i'm surprised. He's taking it to them today.

16. The Uniform Bomber

Yeah that was his little parting-shot before the commercial break. He's a gaping asshole.

17. The Uniform Bomber

"The Jets are the winners of every August. Problem is, you don't keep score in August."

18. The Uniform Bomber

As expected, he's asking where are all of the players who wanted to play for Rex. Says he wants someone to tell him ONE player who took less money to play for the Jets.

19. PoPo

PoPo Member

I don't even listen to him at all. As a Yankees fan i find him insufferable.

20. #28Martin

He's killin Big Blue now. I like that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.