2011 Fatcesa thread (Jets related only) - Revis owns fatty on 10/21/2011

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by LoyalJetsFan, Mar 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

Waitasekind!! Da Big Blue lawst to a gritty, gutty Dolphins team. Da Fish nevah say die. It's undahstandable.

2. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Matt Maw came in and he was like bink bink bink bink.

3. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

Not sure if this was mentioned earlier in this thread but;
    The other day i'm listening to Douchcessa as a caller is talking about the NBA salary structure. Now Fatty had,I think Jerry West on the day before or something and tells the caller,"thats a great point and I should have brought it up to Jerry on air but I did mention the same thing to him off the air".
    The fat bastard never ceases to amaze me. How can anyone like this guy?

4. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Dat Matt Maw played da game of his life. Gotta credit him becuzz da Giants defense wuz hellty getting da Prince and Tuck back.

Speaking of Justin Tuck well have him on aftah da break wheyah I'll throw him softball questions and never press da issue of losing to da 0 an 6 Dolphinz.

5. inSANITy

inSANITy Banned

He honestly reminds me of the fat elementary school bully who has zero self esteem. No matter what the situation is, its always about being right and wrong

6. SienaSaints

SienaSaints Well-Known Member

The Jets got lucky when they beat this dolphins team they are so good. The Giants lost to a great team. Watch out for the dolphins.

7. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

The funny thing is he was saying that you can't let Miami hang around like the Jets did. I dink duh Giants awr going to come out and put points on da bawd in da 1st quartah. Dis can't be anothah Seattle fah da Giants. Seattle is what dey herd awwwlllll week. Giants -10, I have Emmy's college fund on it.

[YOUTUBE]4ulWjFfLsL0[/YOUTUBE]

8. azhar80

azhar80 Well-Known Member

That was a bs pi call on Marshall. That basically ruined the whole game.

I guess its safe to safe Fatty will tell the Giants they got a gift, lucky, or got away with one.

There is no excuse in this game, the refs handed the giants another W.
    Plz!

9. azhar80

azhar80 Well-Known Member

So pissed I wish we played the VaGiants this week.
    Notice the damn pink outline around vagiants name in the endzone!

10. fggrimes

fggrimes Well-Known Member

I'm sure Tank is going to harp on this horrible call all week, and then kill Coughlin with this during his weekly spot. He will probably keep asking Coughlin about it until Coughlin admits it was a horrible call that gave the Giants the game today.

"TAWM, YAWR THA ONLY PERSON IN THA WORLD WHO THOUGHT THAT WAS A GOOD CALL!"

-- Oh, wait a second... I was imagining what would happen if the Jets benefited from such a terrible call.

11. sbx213

sbx213 New Member

Forget that Miami is a winless team. He's going to praise the Giants for coming back to win it and having a remarkable defensive stand at the end with 2 sacks and the int to seal the game lol.

12. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

Yep.

"Da G-Men did wadda great team does. They played a gutty team but pulled it out at da end. Amazing pahformance by da Giants."

13. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

Fawth qawta pass rush folks! datz awwl dat mattiz. just get the W. you got a gawntlet of a 2nd half schedule comin up. no one cay-uz how you won dis game, just win it.

duh dolphins didn't quit like dey quit vs da jets. if matt maw played like he played against duh giants, duh jets woulda lawst. maw duhvine intenvention by duh scheule makiz. duh jets cawt duh dolphins at duh right time and got an easy-uh win. if dey woulda played em today dayed be lucky not to get dare dawwws blown awwf.

and jason pee-ehh-pawwl is awwl world. he's scary good.

14. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

Dez Bryant...duh best wide recievah in duh NFL...to nevah catch a pass!

15. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

Anudda gutsy pahfawmence by dese undahmanned giants. It really duznt Mattah how u win, as lawng as ya win. Matt maw proved dat heez da real deal, and it took an awl wurld pahfawmence from da giants d ta slow da juggahnawt down. Da Jets dint play dese tough, gritty, nevah say die, dolphins! Dey gawt a break cuz dis team played wit a lawt of haht, once dey found out dat dere coach put his house on da mahket.

Back afta dis

16. JoeWillie130

JoeWillie130 Well-Known Member

Dat game wuzznt az cloz az yuh tink. If Matt maw an Slaten dont scaw those lucky touchdowns an duh giants recevas howld awn to duh bawl it's tweny seven ta tree giants. Dominint pawfawmance by duh defense an dey didn even hav tuh mug brandin mawshall. Piyeah pawl iz turnin inta an awll wurld pazz rusha. An duh cheef cawflin knowz how tuh prepare hiz team faw Deez traP gamez. dats why heez gotta ring! Duz Rex hav any ringz??? No ringz jus tawlkin from Rex!

Bak afta dis

17. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

David from Flandizz was almost right but den da Giants woke up like da true champs day ahh.

Dexta McClusta is one of my favorite playas.

18. Cunninglinguist

Cunninglinguist Active Member

Dat Revas intercepshoin is not a pure intercepshoin like da one da Giants got

Heres da mink man

19. James Calvin

James Calvin Banned

Blettah wah cuttah shugah wakka wakk awl coulda cawflin gatta akka chedduh backa buggah pepsah tacah patatah pazza hawdah bonah blocka wellungtah marah deli cookah cheedah gottah chewah muddah fukkah.

20. Jet Blue

Jet Blue New Member

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Couldn't have worked out better... I've never called into a show but, I am soooo tempted.

jets fans should bombard FATSO this week.... EVERYBODY knows that was a BS Call....

CANT WAIT!! To hear him badger Giant players over this "W".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.