2010 Mike Fatcesa Thread (Jets related only) Admits he is anti-Jets on 8/10/10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Fatty = same lies, different day.

Any LT updates from the our favorite NYG-loving balls nuzzler? Does he believe that LT jacked off into a condom?

2. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

At gunpoint....

3. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

Lol Revis is obviously going to get safety fly by him trying to make a play. Revis isn't 1on1 every single snap, and its for a god damn good reason. We should throw a safety by Revis more to try to make a play, keep the QB guessing what is going down.

But as for Week 2 Moss got owned.

4. joejets1

joejets1 Member

I think you guys are missing the point here. For the entire 2009 season Rex said Revis is the best CB and Defensive player in the league and argued that he shouldve won DPOY. The Jets say they will rip up the current contract and give him a new one. The Jets are trying to low ball Revis and he isn't buying it which he is right in doing so. This problem soley relies on the Jets. As said in Rounders, Pay that man his money.

5. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

Yep no guaranteed money in the contract is a slap across the face of Revis.

6. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

95% of the time Revis is by himeself.

7. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

To:bobisback1 3:52 PM 477886.5Reply to 477886.1

vedderfanmetfanPosts:685

He is about as anti Giants as anyone on NY sports radio. His contempt for our players has been sickening over the years. He could never find a good word to even say about Strahan who was arguably the best DE outside of Reggie White and Bruce Smith that we have seen in 20 years.

Mike F loves to rip the Giants almost as much as he loves to rip the Mets. Why do people even listen to this guy? The Giants boards have as many posts hating on Mike as does the Mets board.

Stop listening to this clown.

That is a post from Ny mets forums. I read it like 10 times and i dont think hes being sarcastic.

8. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

at the end of the day we could win it all next year, and he would still somehow have something negative to say and put a negative spin on it.

Watching him on TV makes me want to shove that coke bottle down his throat, then step on his face so it comes out off his ass.

9. JCotchrocket

JCotchrocket Active Member

:rolleyes:

"Darrelle, you're a great player. You're scheduled to make one million dollars next year, but we think you deserve a lot more."

"Thanks, Mike! We'll talk after the season."

"OK Darrelle, instead of the one million dollar salary you insisted upon during your rookie training camp hold out, here's ten million!"

"What an insult! How could you treat me like this?!"

CURSE YOU, CRUEL JETS!

10. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I feel sorry for people who let this hate monger get to them. Last season, I could not listen to him without screaming at the radio and what he said about the Jets would bug me for days. If I saw him on the street after hearing him bash us, I might have assualted him, seriously. I have learned over the years, the best way to deal with a tough loss, is to shutoff the media until Thursday. No TV, Radio or newspaper for 3 days and jump back in when the next game was the topic. Well for Mike, I decided after the Colts win, I would not let this guy get to me, so I stopped listening to him, even during the baseball season and I am Yankee fan. I just listen to 1050 all the time, they do a great job covering our team. Put your money where your mouth is, don't listen to him anymore!!!!!! Its only gonna get worse as the season gets closer. Can you imagine if the Jets get off to a great start the Giants suck, he's gonna be a raving lunatic. I might listen then, just to hear him blow a gasket

#530 sec314, Jun 16, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2010
  11. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

the low balling was there wasnt any guaranteed money in the contract.

12. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

It is hilarious.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPYD1cPXhxE&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

13. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

He flipped out when Tanny referred to them as their core-4 players, saying they haven't won anything, and how-dare-he call them the 'core-4'. Last time I checked, the definition of "core" has absolutely nothing to do with Championship rings.

What an imbecile.

14. Jet Blue

Jet Blue New Member

Why don't people get this?

Why doesn't Revis get this - oh yeah, his agent.

No harm in telling a guy he is the best and will get paid - But, please Revis has to understand, if he wants to be part of a winning organization then he should expect that organization to spend time, understand the ramifications of a new CBA, understand the salary cap and get as much talent they can while still making people happy...

To not GET THAT and to act like a dick in June is not helping the TEAM......

And then, to not understand the difference between some bottom feeder team with a senile owner throwing a ton of money at the 1 player they have Vs a team trying to builkd a long term winner is just foolish IMO....

You want to be the highest paid CB in the league - then go to Tampa or Cleveland.

My buddy is a Nuclear Engineer, a former Naval Officer - I think it was the Australian Govt that was offering HUGE money for people like him(Th ebest in his field) to move to Australia and work... You know what - He took a lot less to stay where he had family. He kept his TEAM together.

People make such choices.

Not to mention the freaking $$$$$$$$$ Revis makes being in NYC...

PUHLEASE!

15. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

Revis is slowly losing support from the fanbase and i'm guessing a few guys in the locker room, also.
    The guy has 3 years left on a contract that HE signed and agreed to, whereas Mangold is going into the season without any protection if he's injured, and the Jets aren't even talking to his agent about a new deal.
    The organizations treatment of Mangold is what sickens me the most. Fuck Revis.

16. LWC611

LWC611 Member

The Jets already have one......

17. LWC611

LWC611 Member

Using your buddy as an example is like comparing apples to Mustangs. Your buddy can be a nuclear engineer for a hell of a lot longer than Revis can play football so the comparison is poor at best. Players, even the best of them are seen as expendable by the teams, so if he thinks that this is his window to maximize his earings, then so be it. That said, his approach appears to be absolute and inflexible.....that's where I think he is going wrong.

18. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

I think we all understand that a player's shelf life is 5 to 10 years pending the position. The positions that play longer are usually not high paying except for QB (e.g. punter, kicker, ST's, etc).

But it is still a relative comparison. We know none of use are going to sign a contract in corp America for $10mil a year, but would you want to take less to work in a better organization than make more in a shitty one? That's the comparison. The dollar amount is only irrelevant when comparing Revis to lay people. The situation is the same.

For the sake of argument, lets say Revis agrees to 6 years $75mil - $37.5 guaranteed. He's injured beyond playing again in year 5. That's 7 years as a Jet. He retires a Jet, and if he has 5 more ProBowl seasons like last year he will remain part of Jet folklore for a long time and end up on Payroll just like Curtis did. And this doesn't include any endorsements he might earn too. Not to mention this team is probably (hopefully) going to win a SB in the next couple years or at least be a perennial playoff team. There will be a ton of exposure for him over the next few years. Plus he's a smart, well spoken guy who could easily end up with an analyst job on espn.

#538 fozzi58, Jun 25, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2010
  19. Coach K

Coach K New Member

your idea is about as bad as Tobias Funke's idea to pay for the Carl Weathers acting course

for 16 mil a year no CB will singlehandedly lead you to a super bowl.

good thing your not Tanny.

20. Jet Blue

Jet Blue New Member

Meh... Revis is going to make in 5 years what my buddy would make if he worked for the next 140 years... PLUS.. You are really going to tell me that Revis isn't going to be able to make money after football?????? Reallly?

BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT.....

THE POINT - That is Apples to Apples. is the fact that people take a little less money to work close to their friends and family in a more comfortable and favorable situation with options to make even more money....

I could probably make more money if I moved to Atlanta right now, especially with cost of living - know what, I like it in NY, my family is here and I accept less

If Revis doesn't think that

1) The Jets with Rex Ryan presents one of the best positions in the NFL to succeed
    2) NYC presents one of the best positons in the NFL to make MORE Money
    3) Asomongo is in a terrible situation in the prime of his career

Then more power to him...... If he believes in Rex Ryan and the Jets organization to MAKE PRUDENT DECISIONS (including contracts) - then he should give up this whole charade to be the highest paid player and sign a reasonable contract near what the #2 CB makes and not do anything in the least to rock the Super Bowl Boat.

#540 Jet Blue, Jun 25, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.