17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

After much thought I decided not to furnish U my Twitter page so that U can follow me. The reason is because I do not want the page cluttered up with stats & coulda, woulda shouldas which are your favorite type of posts if U were to ask me. Further I see no value in it since U R a dye in the wool homer & I am a dye in the wool darksider. You believe in Woody & RR & the coaches where as OTH I disbelieve the entire NYJ organization from the very top to the very bottom is totally not capable of ever producing a winner (meaning winning a SB) since as they say history repeats itself & in the NYJs case has been doing that now for 44 years. :sad:

2. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Come on champ

Give junc a break. He is kindly asking your twitter address. what is wrong with that? Don't be a grumpy Jet fan please.

3. championjets69

Sorry Bklyn I am just using my common sense which I outlined in my post to him. He can easily search Twitter for me if he really/truly wants to follow me there :sad:

4. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

I don't post anything on Twitter but I'd love to have your ramblings delivered right to my phone:grin:

5. championjets69

Well then if it means that much to you seek thru Twitter & maybe U will find it :sad:

6. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

It doesn't

7. Brook!

junc vs champ

Love it.

8. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

oh boy!

filler

9. championjets69

Funny I used it to find people I desired to follow. Well then you are SOL & instead of continuing on with it MHS to U is just move on to whatever other silly FB subject your mind congers up :sad:

10. Mitch_Dumstein

wow

just found out this AM that one of our three can't make it to the game tomorrow, Didn't get it listed on stubhub until around noon.... originally asked 275 for it but lowered it to 269 late this afternoon.

Sold at 5:45 PM

Face 145, net of stubhub commission, still cleared a pretty penny over face on really short notice

NICE

11. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

yeah pretty strong last minute market these past two games, really surprising. I guess Giants fans are watching the Jets now :wink:

12. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

man there will be so many douchey patriots "fans" there tomorrow.

13. Brook!

How was the game folks? Was the stadium full? Were there too many Pats fans?

14. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

I was in section 319 today, row 6...Something tells me, I had some fellow TGG members there with me.

15. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

Way too many. More than I ever recall at a previous Jets/ Pats game.

The good news is we can keep them away in the future with more victories, and I don't mind them so much walking out of the stadium with a W

16. Mitch_Dumstein

Very few where I was in the lower sidelines

Way fewer than the smelly unwashed towel wavers of last week

Sent from my BNTV400 using Tapatalk

17. Jetsfanforlife

Jetsfanforlife Active Member

I agree. I sit in section 110 and from my view there were very few Crapiot fans. A lot of us were mentioning how great it was to see so many Jet fans for once. Definitely not like last week with the abundance of Shitsburg Squerler fans. I know security was very busy last week with those obnoxious fans. This week the opposing fans were very subdued. That's how it should be at all of our games.

18. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

I suppose we shouldn't be surprised that the upper deck is a different story. I'm sure with each year, more and more seats in the 300's are owned by brokers and resellers because they didn't come with PSL fees. It's easier for the resellers to turn a profit, or at least accept a reasonable loss in the short-term until the team wins consistently.

In my section (337) the 8 seats in front of us occupying rows 1 and 2 are opposing teams fans each week. It's a shame for many reasons, but the biggest reason is there is no more familiarity with your seat neighbors. At Giants Stadium you saw the same faces week in week out. We all knew each others habits, reacted to each other's jokes, knew who and who not to high-five, knew who you could, or could not argue strategy with etc. Even though we weren't all on a first name basis, there was kinship. hell, when I was at Shea i sat next to the same guy each and every game for 5 seasons.

MetLife Stadium upper deck seats are like the bus line at Port Authority. You don't recognize anyone, you don't care to know anyone. Keep to yourself. Watch your wallet.

19. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

where is champ today? Dark siders stay home after Jets win huh? To bright outside? What was his prediction for 2013? A lot like Mikey huh? Now it be but but we did not win the super bowl so i was right. F U!!!!!!!!!!!

20. JetsSec337Lot13B

Less Patriots fans than Steelers fans the week before but still a lot. Behind me were three Patriots fans. I asked one of them where he got his tickets since the week before there were Steelers fans there. Week 1 was some strange guy saying they were his season tickets but I think he sat in the wrong seats and the Bills game a tour group sat in the entire row behind me. Anyway he told me he worked for Shop Rite and bought tickets since he signed up for something through work and he still had to pay $80 a ticket.

I know some of the other people in my row but no one behind me. Across the aisle I know some people. I wish there were more people though. The upper deck isn't what it used to be.