17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

Bummer. I thought the Jets were original. Oh well. We share them with the Giants too. Too bad we also don't share Victor f*cking Cruz.

It shouldn't affect my opinion of the Aviators though.

2. JetsSec337Lot13B

104 row 10 for $73 but cheapest is $68. Has to be the Jets dropping inventory last minute which is why we all of the sudden see the cheap lowers.

3. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

I am 100% sure that it is the Jets messing with the prices big time. My friend got 2 UL tickets for 49 bucks and immediately after he purchased, two more tickets went on sale for the exact same dollar amount in the same section.

Fuck Jets FO.

4. Section316

Section316 Active Member

Definitely some shady shit going on. I've been checking ticketmaster all last week, and there have been very limited seats available. But then you try and buy "3 game packs" on TM, and I could get up to six seats in a row in great sideline 300 seats. Knowing those wouldn't ever sell, I was waiting to see them dropped on TM for dirt cheap with some cheesy discount, but they never made it there, even at full price, there was been no drop onto TM this week, despite the Jets having chunks of tickets left, which means they're filtering them directly through the secondary market.

5. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

Yep. I got into the posh Coaches Club for Sundays game...

6. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

anybody know how much the Jets charge for a single game full suite?

7. Brook!

On stubhub, Saints game has a full 24 person suite on sale. (Section 17 Jets side)

Current rate is 320 bucks per person for that game and all tickets are available. Check it out if you want.

8. GordonGecko

Yeah I know, that's why I'm asking. You can get a full 24-person suite for $7200, but I think a catering package is extra. I'm wonder how much that compares to what the Jets charge

9. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Well I just looked at ticket prices and as of now they have not dropped and are still quite high for upcoming games .i fully expect ticket prices to tank after this embarrassing loss,,if not I am sure many people will be eating tickets as this loss showed how far we have to go.

10. GordonGecko

It's just one game man, Geno is learning on the job

11. JetsSec337Lot13B

Next two games are Steelers and Patriots which always means higher prices. I also noticed a lot of new seats listed for the remaining 6 games that were not listed originally as electronic and not instant download. I know last week the Jets were saying season tickets would stop the end of the week which I guess they did and got dumped on stubhub.

12. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Gecko,,,,I understand that it is one game,,,I never had high expectations for this season , we are rebuilding. That said when they win games prices go up and when they lose games prices go down,,,,,,time will tell

13. JetsSec337Lot13B

October games I think will stay at face or above. Steelers and Patriots and decent weather people will still come out. November and December is when we will see the $15 tickets on stubhub.

14. JetsSec337Lot13B

Did the thread end?

15. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Thread is still alive and well,,,,,,,bought tix last nite,,,,jets vs steelers,,,,lower end zoned ,,4 tix $75 each and a parking pass total was $338,,,,,if they lose Monday I am sure prices will drop and if they win Monday they stay high,,,,,I am hooking up with a bunch of friends and grabbed them when I saw them .
    No pal here,,,,,,no preseason either,,,,I will stick with cherry picking :grin:

16. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I have not seen a Champ post in any threads for some time. I hope his health is ok, don't miss his posts but dont wish any harm to the guy. Besides, now that we are doing good, its time for him to piss on our happiness

17. Brook!

I was thinking about him the other day. He is older than most of us and I was worried if he was OK or not.

See the Jets comradery. You worry about a guy who pisses on your happiness constantly.

18. Gator

Gator Active Member

Jets ahead of the ten year plan

19. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Tickets for todays steeler game are " stupid " expensive,,I am glad. Got a good deal on my tix,,,,,that said we were trying to have a reunion of sorts with all the guys and gals that used to tailgate and hang with us but due to these prices less than alf of us are hooking up,,,,,,,,at least the weather should be nice and hopefully they can get to big Ben and win,,,steelers always have given us a hard time,,,,..enjoy the game all

20. JetsSec337Lot13B

This is the only thread I post it so I will put it in. First year in the new place I sat a few rows in front of Pats Hater who passed away a couple years ago. Saw a guy on the jumbotron with Pats Hater on the back of his jersey. Any relation to anyone here? Either way reminded me of him.

Also what a mess lot K has become. Wouldn't let yellow passes in and then they changed their minds.