17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. davecrazy

davecrazy Active Member

I can't get to the cheap seats at Citi field for $50 once I factor in parking and tolls. As far as New York sports event prices go $50 to get in the building is a good deal.

2. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

You have every right to feel that way. I was able to move after one year to the location I should have been given from the start. I could not give up my tickets, I love being with buddies and going to games to much.

3. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Actually I like the height of the UD as U can see the play develop which U can not see from the LL. U know your post gave me some pause to think & anybody that has been a STH 20 years or more have actually been cheated by the NYJs since they paid good money & saw a losing team over that period of time :sad:

4. ralphbaker

ralphbaker New Member

How would you know how the view is in MetLife stadium UD is?

5. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Dave If you or anyone else have been to the stadium and know what the view is from those seats then I would say have fun and enjoy,,,,,BUT if you have never seen the view from those sections I would suggest asking the jets if you can go check it out before you give them any ca$h,,,or if you can get tix for another event , then check out the seats while there. Don't worry about losing out on Jet tickets or 50 dollar seats,,,those seats are not going anywhere and will be waiting there for you whenever you have made up your mind and decide to call the Jets :lol:

6. championjets69

Cause they are SL FR seats & everybody says they are OK seats & worth the money. Just look back in this thread & U will find posts to that regard. Next year I am hopeful with all the people I see departing after another non PO season I am sure I will be able to improve on my seats :sad:

7. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

Significantly Reduced 300-level Season Ticket Prices

Experience the excitement of a Jets game live at MetLife Stadium. Become a 300-level Season Ticket Holder for as low as $50 per game!

Select seats priced at $105 and $95 per game for Season Ticket Holders have been reduced to $75 and $50 per game.

To purchase tickets, call a Jets Ticket Sales Account Executive at 800-469-JETS (5387).

Benefits of a 300-level Season Ticket Holder

Great savings off the individual game ticket price
    Special concessions offers including $3 value menu snack items
    Meet & greets with two Jets Alumni before every home game
    Complimentary team roster cards located on the 300-level concourse

8. JetsSec337Lot13B

It's not a terrible deal. $1k for 2 seats and if you dislike it after a year you give them up.

9. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

I do too but my buddies all felt the same way before I did.

Play develop? Really come on man, not being critical or busting your balls but thats what all the UD guys say.........:beer:

$50 bleacher creature tickets for those up in the sky..................what a marketing tool, im sure someone will win award for this. I find it embarrassing and a disgrace for the owners and anyone involved in the poor planning of that stadium.

#14869 GMCJETS, Jun 22, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2012
  10. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

Well, that is true to some extent. This place however is TOO high up. I wonder how it compares in elevation to the top row of Shea Stadium. That was pretty freakin' high too.

The only positive I see from this is that there's a better chance of fillin' the joint on game days. Sure, I'll be paying more than double what others standing in front of me on the 300-level piss line paid, but I hope they are rabid NYJ fans like I am, and are inside the stadium for the first time in their lives as season ticket holders.

That said, the Jets HAVE to know now that the stadium leaves something to be desired to say the least.

#14870 LogeSection2RowJ, Jun 22, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2012
  11. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

12. alleycat9

interesting stuff. there are quite a few more tickets out there than there were a few months ago. the upper deck prices obviously fell dramatically..

the upper primes are still solid, as are the lower sideline, they are standing the strongest as time goes on.

mezz a took a pretty good beating from april.

for some reason the 49ers game has performed the best on a game by game basis. not really sure why that would be. all the other games took a hefty beating so far as prices are concerned, but that game for some reason only dropped on average 4 dollars.

13. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

Upper primes? I dont give a rats ass where the seat is if its in the UD its a bad view. Come on people admit it already.

14. alleycat9

i wasnt trying to convince anyone that any seat is good or bad with this spreadsheet or with that post. i was simply saying they have held on better than most sections from the april prices.

i am still a little surprised that the upper primes 50 yard line do better than upper primes first 4 rows.

15. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Alleycat thanks alot for posting that--great job :beer:

16. championjets69

Er wrong! wrong! wrong! as I choose UD seats @ Shea & the Meadowlands also :sad:

17. championjets69

Thanks for the amount of work U put in to compile the info :sad:

18. alleycat9

np cbg and champ, its a bit of work but once i get into a flow i can do it pretty quickly, the mezz is the only area that is completely annoying. they didnt bother to name all of the a sections a and the b sections b. instead 201 and 226 are in the b section but are just called 201 and 226, meanwhile 204 is in the a section but has no a next to it.

that is the only thing thats frustrating because i have to constantly make sure i am not counting b section mezz seats in the average.

i cant understand why they would have done it like that with them.

19. JetsSec337Lot13B

It was a choice of sitting home or being at the stadium. For me being at the stadium beat sitting home. We are happy with our decisions. Why can't you accept that? You're becoming a bit fuckin annoying already. If you have something productive to add to the thread go ahead. If all you want to do is bash us go somewhere else. You're becoming like Champ a fuckin nuisance.

20. Mantana Soss

Mantana Soss Active Member

Upper prime is practically the All-22 view. Besides, any front row of any level offers a good view.

For what it's worth, I'm 247A.