17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. jetbo

jetbo Member

Sect 340

What row in 340? I have seats in both 340 and 341?

2. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Cause most likely U do not see what I see. Maybe U are way, way, to attached to your fandom of the NYJs to see the forest from the trees. Remember I said 6-10 will be max it could be even worse depending on injuries etc, etc, etc :sad:

3. championjets69

How about not 1 SB win in 43 years till now & counting

4. championjets69

I think U are taking 1 incident & generalizing to all JMHO

That is why I secured FR seats for the reasons you mentioned. At the onset of my ST holdership @ Shea I was just behind the boxes in the loge section. Then the vendors will walk by & spoil my view so when the shitty 70s rolled around & seats were easy to get I moved down to the boxes which Hess transferred to FR UD seats @ the old stadium

Yes I bet the mezz 50 yd FR seat at the old stadium was primo

:sad:

#14504 championjets69, May 26, 2012
    Last edited: May 26, 2012
  5. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

What does 1969 have to with this year? Who said anything about winning a Super Bowl? I don't mean this in a mean way but you are an old timer that lives in the past. I am an old timer that lives in the present and try to stay away from the same old Jet crap. If I didn't, I would be bitter, negative and not go anymore. If I dare ask you details on this years team, it would be the glass is half empty so I wont. I am not dellusional, this team has a lot questions to answer, but right off the bat I expect to be better because Rex is going back to coaching instead of delegating and he upgraded the OC and DL coach. Again, nothing personal, just facts.

#14505 sec314, May 26, 2012
    Last edited: May 26, 2012
  6. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

If you are asking me, I am row 8, 2 seats away from the 340/341 aisle.

7. championjets69

Well U brought up that we have not had AFCCG at home in 32 years so I decided to go back further to 1969 when we last won a SB

I laid out why I thought we would go 6-10 orr worse earlier but U NEVER replied so please go back thru this thread & read it & U may learn a thing a two

MHO is when it comes to the NYJs you are in la-la land pure & simple otherwise U would be far more logical about Rex, Sanchez & Co

RR will be the ex HC of the NYJs after this season & like everything else you say about the NYJs you are way over estimating his abilities :sad:

8. Joe Willie White Shoes

Joe Willie White Shoes Well-Known Member

And you are the most negative poster on this board and have been for the 12-13 years I have been a member. You post the same crap about the team's prospects every year with no analysis whatsoever.

I guess we should all scrap this season right now and not bother with watching a single play because the Jets are pre-ordained to go 6-10.

I don't want to go back through hundreds of pages and thousands of posts.

Tell me why this team will definitely go 6-10 at best please.

9. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Oh my.

The Venus Fly Trap has been set, from which there is no escape.

And here we go... "43 years and no VLT."

10. championjets69

We have done NOTHING & I repeat NOTHING to overtake the Pats this off season :sad:

Sorry if U want to see my thoughts on why I say what I say U will just have to dig back in the thread maybe no more then 100 or so posts not 13,000 as U mentioned. Dont blame me for posting what I see blame the NYJs as they are only the ones who can change my opinions of them. I mean from the owner thru the GM thru the scouting staff. thru the coaches, thru the players yada, yada, yada :sad:

I am just posting what my analysis shows nothing more nothing less & I guess I have been CORRECT in what I posted since since we have still not won a SB since U & I both joined TGG :sad:

Since I already posted why I say 6-10 or lower why do you not post 5 things the NYJs have done this off season to overtake that team 250 miles NE of us. If U can not find 5 do 4 if you can not find 4 do 3 & so on & so forth until U reach 0 :sad:

Maybe if U took your nose out of the NYJs asses U may be finally able to see the forest from trees JMHO:sad:

#14510 championjets69, May 27, 2012
    Last edited: May 27, 2012
  11. championjets69

43 years is a historical fact no matter if U like it or not

I have asked 314 several times to name 5 things the NYJs did this off season to overtake the Pats & all I get is silence from his side which means all he wishes to do is berate me because my opinions do not coincide with his views or for that matter yours to :sad:

12. Jerseyboyisback

Jerseyboyisback New Member

I have no clie what happens this year! I do like hill in the draft i think he will do great things for us long term on O. I also feel thatvwe still need a RT and a true #1 RB benson even though hes old why not he is still a beast! With that being said and with tebow i could see a few losses than fans want tebow and then boom we tank and tickets are worth nothong.......i could also see us getting wildcard.....im not taking a 10500 gable and am selling everything to a broker for 11900 and worry about it next year!

Unless someone wants either psl and tickets or tickets for what broker is givong me i think i have to go that rought......would love to sell to a real fan and sell psl too so well see if i find someone before the tickets come!

#14512 Jerseyboyisback, May 27, 2012
    Last edited: May 27, 2012
  13. Joe Willie White Shoes

There is a huge difference between 6-10 and winning 11+ games to overtake the Pats and win the division.

There is a huge difference between being a bad team and being a playoff team.

I am not saying the Jets will win the SB or the division. But I do think 6-10 is an absurd prediction.

I also know that your predictions since 2000 or so have been incredibly wrong. Yes, no SB titles. But you say the Jets will be awful every year at this time and instead, the Jets from 2001-2011 have made the playoffs 6 times in 11 years, played in 12 playoff games and won 6 of them. In the 32 years prior, they made the playoffs a total of 7 times, played in 10 playoff games and won 4 playoff games.

This past decade does not compare to the dark ages of the 70s or 90s.

As for this year, there is one very big reason why I think the Jets have the chance to improve on last year's disappointing 8-8 season - replacing Schotty with Soprano. That move alone is a sea change.

BTW, I am still not going to waste my time searching this thread for your posts. If you are too lazy to type a few sentences to back up your opinions, then I don't believe you had those opinions. And I don't need to look, because your posts are like Groundhog Day - let me guess - the Jets have no stars, the CS stinks, etc etc.

14. championjets69

Well I'm just as lazy as U since U do not wish to go back thru a few posts to find it so it must not be very important to U

Well if U think 6-10 is absurd then again I ask U to give me 5 things that the NYJs did this off season to overtake the Pats

Well U know for me it is SB or bust so my predictions have been right on target sad to say

A loser is a loser plain a simple no matter if is 0-16 or 8-8 you are still a LOSER & that is what we have been for the last 43 years & you have to face that FACT

As for TS U are way over estimating the abilities of happy feet MS & Co

15. Joe Willie White Shoes

I'm done. Back to the grand ticket exchange before this thread gets hijacked.

16. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

another reason why we will never have a true home field advantage.visiting fans will get these seats.great job kid

17. championjets69

Only if U accept what he is saying is the truth :sad:

18. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

so u think he won't sell to a broker?
    or
    there really isn't an offer?
    or
    he really doesn't have 8 seats?

19. Joe Willie White Shoes

Why not go to the games yourself??? What a waste of tickets and I agree with 17A - this is the reason the stadium is half filled with neophytes and fans of the opponents.

Why do you have tickets again?

If you don't like going to games, why bother? I have had seats for 32 year and a few things I learned is that

1. you never know whether the team will be good or not until you play the games

2. I love the experience of going to games - win or lose

3. Football is better live than on TV - anyone who tells you otherwise either doesn't have tickets or does not know how to watch a game. TV follows the ball, doesn't show the secondary or the coverage, and does not tell you who is in and out on a play-by-play basis. You only see these things at the game.

20. championjets69

I certainly do not know but the broker thingy sounds sort of fishy to me. Why would there be any clamoring for tix unless it is 50 yd FR mezz seat which to me are probably the best tix in the house. As for him owning 8 seats who knows? He may one of those new millionaires from the left coast or maybe just pulling our leg:sad: