17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. sg3

sg3 Banned

sorry, internet tuff guy

no more arguing with you from me

2. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

But you were kissing my ass a minute ago! Now you're mad at me again?

Okay, all is forgiven. You can go back to kissing my ass again.

3. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

SG3 / Shill a question since you are no longer gone / hiding

how are those ticket sales going ? I mean you and a few other guys said/ guaranteed that METLIFE STADIUM would be sold out yet it is week # 5 and I still here Bob Wishuesen (spelling sorry kids ) comercials all over the radio telling people to call the Jets and get their tickets while there hot.:rofl:

4. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

i need to see that graph with the ticket sale prices.

5. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

6. sg3

sg3 Banned

Wichusen is marketing "great seats"

great seats means the few thousand unsold club seats that are, of course, still unsold

So, yes, PSL seats other than clubs at Jet Life Stadium are all sold out as they were last year

and from what I am reading, PSL seatholders are almost unanimously happy with the choice they were allowed to make.

we all make decisions that meet our priorities, CBG

I paid for great seats and am very happy with my choice that fit my priorities

You are very happy with your decision to stay away and use the money saved for choices that better fit your priorities

win- win for both of us

#12566 sg3, Oct 7, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2011
  7. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

yes if YOUR happy and I'm happy that is swell----------but I still do not understand how in week # 5 there are seats available ? Also I am not sure but is it possible that THE JETS are selling tix on STUBHUB and or TICKET EXCHANGE ? There are thousands of seats available on those sites.:shit:
    Are those all peolple who cannot make the game ? Brokers ? The Jets ? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

8. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

That's nice

Now explain why two ticket reps called me this past week asking if I was interested in Mezzanine seats and End Zone Corner seats with PSLs?

9. Jerseyboyisback

Jerseyboyisback New Member

are they selling you lower level endzone for 2500 or the new price of 4000.

I wonder if they are really selling for 4000 or if someone calls and says ill buy them for 2500??

if anyone wants PSL lower level i have 4 section 126 row 20 and will sell for 2500 each. Need money to get my masters and call everyday trying to return them.

10. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

I don't remember, I wasn't interested/wasn't paying attention. IIRC Mezz was 2500 PSL/seat behind the goal posts. I told them I can pick and choose games for pennies on the dollar through Ticketmaster/Stubhub

11. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

BOOM HEADSHOT :rofl:

12. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

next update is coming on Sunday

13. sg3

sg3 Banned

GFY Disney schmuck

14. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Hey Shill/ SG3 stop throwing sand in the sandbox , I mean you were playing so nice for a while there :grin:

I would like to hear yours or the Jets explanation ,,,,,how can REPS be calling people and offerring PSL seats when--see below

"So, yes, PSL seats other than clubs at Jet Life Stadium are all sold out as they were last year" :rofl:

thanks for posting that Rockafella
    enjoy your weekend all even you SG3 / Shill

15. sg3

sg3 Banned

GFY assclown

16. Jerseyboyisback

Jerseyboyisback New Member

PSL are not sold out at all!! They also added more rows in the LLEZ on the Pepsi and Budlight side. Also There are alot of 2 seats for sale in the LLEZ. I call once a week seeing if I can move my 4 to under cover or try and get my 8 together. No luck!!

If I can sell my 4 for face im going to do it in a second. I do not want to give up row 7 on the aisle love the end seat cause im a big guy and great for resale when I cant go!!

All in all come January I need to pay around 30k for my masters so I may try and see if I can just back out of the 8 psl if I can not find someone to buy 4. and just tell them keep my 2000 deposit!

17. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

wow sg3 you seem awfully angry now that ONCE AGAIN you have been found to be a liar and a fanboy.

listen nobody minds you having a differing opinion, that is what message boards are for. however when you come on and lie you get smashed. if you havent learned this yet maybe yet another ban for posting lies and less importantly spam of personal attacks will help you figure it out.

i am very interested in what the pricing looks like as we go forward. i dont think the team will tank and they will pick it back up in a hurry but i am scared to see what it looks like if they do. even a 5-5 record is going to create alot of drama in the resale market.

18. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Thanks Alleycat----I am as guilty as anyone when it comes to exposing "THE SHILL " ( I also gave him that name :grin: ) that said he posts stuff on here and then as you stated Alleycat when he gets called on it----he either hides or goes into these personal attacks,,,,maybe he outta get out of the sandbox and go have a timeout in the corner until he learns to play nicey nice with others :rofl:

SHILL as I said before ,you are more than welcome to join me for a beer @ one of these games, I will even buy and then you can insult me to my face if you like and we can see how that goes---let me know I am @ every game except the xmas eve game.

SHIL if you or anyone else cares to post THE ACTUAL facts and figures as to what seats are truely sold and what # are available I am sure many of us would be interested. I mean Rockafella is not the only person getting phone calls from REPS trying to sell AVAILABLE / UNSOLD/ CAN'T GET RID OF EM/NOT CLUB SECTION PSL's wink wink wink:rofl:

enjoy your weekends all even you SG3 , you propaganda spreading SHILL :up:

19. sg3

sg3 Banned

sorry

no further time to waste here at the We Hate the Jets site

GFY all

20. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

good, stay gone this time psl fanboy.

we love the jets we hate the fact that the douchebags in charge fucked up the entire new stadium. reading comprehension is obviously not your strong suit, lying however seems to be.