17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

yeah its not like i would make much on the interest but you can bet your ass they do at x80k. i just cant stand letting someone else make money off of my money. lots of people dont know how to take it and put it away until its necessary though.

rowone i hope you get suspended for a few days for the waste posts just so you could be 4000, grow up.

2. NYJetsMetsCTHuskies

NYJetsMetsCTHuskies Active Member

So this is the big news you kept this board and JI's board waiting for... seriously who cares, its nothing we can control, even if this is true. Jets rep reading these boards aren't a big deal... we didn't sign a contract saying we can't post what was spoken about anyways. I don't post stuff about my seats for my own safety. I could careless about the Jets reps seeing it.

I look forward to the day the new stadium opens and this PSL stuff and this thread dies.

3. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

I think its BS.

I wish we could something about it.

Its not totally out of the question just yet.

The Giants might've had the better idea after all.

TY :up:

4. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Section 135 Row 9

So let me see, HMMMMMM, this seat in new stadium has a PSL of 10K and a seat price of 140. Yet right from box office one week from game time Jets are selling same seat for 91 bucks!!!! So you paying 10K for right to pay $49 bucks more a ticket for a seat they could not sell this year. This is on ticketmaster jets box office, just enter code football under season ticket holder box. Dont rush there are lots left in lower level.

vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
    Giants Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ
    Sun, Nov 15, 2009 01:00 PM

Section
    Row
    Seats
    Description 135
    Price Level 3
    LOWER LEVEL SEATING TypeFOOTBATicket PriceUS $80.00 x 1 Price Details Convenience ChargeUS $11.00 x 1
    SUBTOTALUS $91.00

5. MadBacker Prime

In the old stadium for season ticket holders those are 80 bucks.

In the new one the ticket prices have gone up, obviously.

Non season ticket holder price is $100-$120

6. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

That is bs there is no non-season ticket holder price. The Plum code, is guess what PLUM and season ticket code is Football. This is posted all over internet. Only reason why there is a full rate listed is to claim we got a reduced rate.

7. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

ROJF that was digusting.

8. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Giants PSLs - Giants sold them out like hotcakes, only issue is they did not tell you where seats were, just a general section, supposedly if you did not like your seat when announced you can back out.

The Giants better start winning soon. the people who got the dregs of seats in their PSL location, think Upper Endzone Last row, or a weird Mezz seat with an obstructed veiw may start to back out. Hey it may only be the people who got the 5% worst seats but that is over 4,000 seats.

Speaking of Giants, why where hte Jets playing in Giants uniforms on Sunday during their Bye Week.

9. MadBacker Prime

Are you also a Giant fan?? Just curious-

When do the Giants announce the seating, or have they done so already?

10. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

I watch the Giants on TV I go to Jets game. Giants web-site says they still have not notified fans of their exact seats, but says you can be refunded your money and seats will be offered to next fan on list. That will be the shit-fest of a lifetime with people moaning and groaning and moving around, the guy with the worst seat in stadium will be fighting to get even the second worst seat in stadium. The fighting will be among people with 20% worse seats but that is a lot of people calling the box office. Giants only committed to notifiying in Fall so they have to do it before winter officially starts, next 6 weeks sometime.

I was on Giant waiting list for like 15 years and would have bought a PSL there if offered one for 5k or less. I was not offered anything.

11. MadBacker Prime

I have to say that I'd be pissed having to pony up some cash and not even knowing your seat.

There financing was much different too, they had to go through a whole credit approval process right?

Also they don't have a 15 year plan do they, only a 5?

12. ELLSWORTH

ELLSWORTH Member

They are being very liberal with payment plan due to the economy. No threats of taking away your seats if payment was not made by August 1. If you called, and asked for more time you were granted it

13. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

it still amazes me that the jets didnt do credit checks on people who signed up for psls and financed them. that is absolutely amazing. if i go to a bank and get a loan for 500 bucks they are going to do a credit check at least.

makes it even moe obvious to me that they dont really give a shit if you default, almost as if they hope you default and can keep the money they have while reselling the psl again for more money.

14. MadBacker Prime

I agree with that, but also I think the time this would've added on and the manpower to do this would have doubled the workload.

People entering into these contracts know they'll lose out, so hopefully no one is in over their heads. Wasn't there a survey done last year among Giant/Jet fans and Jet fans have a predominantly blue collar fan base? I think it was nice of Woody to help some out with a bad credit rating who probably wouldn't have gotten approved for a 10k or whatever amount financed.

You're right though, it's a win/win for Woody.

15. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Giants PSLs. OK here is a strange questions. I was on Giants waiting list for years, top 10,000. I passed on Jets PSL but I got offered Giant PSLs in my name, 4k mez ez and 5k Lower EZ. Seat Assignment is in two weeks so I still got time to throw my hat in ring.

Should I do it? Giant PSLs seem to be a better investment. Resale, secondary market pricing. etc.

Boy I must be worst Jet fan in world. But PSLs are same price I would think I rather choose Giants and sell most games at a profit and sit in my UD EZ Jets seats or buy tickets off stub hub at less than face. I don't see how Jets tickets are going to have a big mark up next year.

16. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

BTW Giants offered no financing. Want 60% right away and 40% in Spring.

17. MadBacker Prime

I did not know that-

I could've swore they offered it, but now that I think about it that sounds right.

60% down without even knowing your exact seats, that's some dedication right there.

18. ELLSWORTH

ELLSWORTH Member

No no row one, If you didnt put a deposit down, you are not being offered anything. When you were offered it, you had to make the deposit right away

19. ELLSWORTH

ELLSWORTH Member

Originally Posted by RowOneJetFan
    I watch the Giants on TV I go to Jets game. Giants web-site says they still have not notified fans of their exact seats, but says you can be refunded your money and seats will be offered to next fan on list. That will be the shit-fest of a lifetime with people moaning and groaning and moving around, the guy with the worst seat in stadium will be fighting to get even the second worst seat in stadium. The fighting will be among people with 20% worse seats but that is a lot of people calling the box office. Giants only committed to notifiying in Fall so they have to do it before winter officially starts, next 6 weeks sometime.

I was on Giant waiting list for like 15 years and would have bought a PSL there if offered one for 5k or less. I was not offered anything.

20. ELLSWORTH

ELLSWORTH Member

So row one you just got offered a Giant Psl this afternoon?....ha..Oh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practice to deceive!

#4020 ELLSWORTH, Nov 9, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2009