17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

JUST a headsup to anyone else------------I was notified by e-mail today that on TUESDAY a rep will be calling me to select my seats---I will ask questions and let you guys know how it goes. I am leaning towards giving them up ---Tuesday is D day for me

2. jets&rushfan

jets&rushfan New Member

If you can have some section numbers ready and control the conversation. First find out if there are any sections in the PSL's that you cannot buy starting with the lowest to the highest PSL's.

F*** with them a little and gain valuable knowledge, for you are the new mole...

There is a method to what they offer, just like you can go on TM the same minute the concert tickets and presales (what bs) and someone weeks later gets seats very much closer.

If the Jets win, don't let your emotions get the best of you. Just like that new Camaro may look like shit in 3 years and you are still paying $300 a month, all of the bills and none of the thrills.

Believe me, been there done that and it hurts, never again.

Make them work for you, be smart, be the gopher. You have the knowledge of this thread.

[​IMG]

#2922 jets&rushfan, Sep 18, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2009
  3. jets&rushfan

jets&rushfan New Member

No SB, No PSLS, 40 Years or Bust, Sexy Rexy better get the job done and it starts Sunday.

Fed up, frustrated, if the Jets are way overrated then we ain't buying what you're selling.

So Twit your ass off Kerry Rhodes, unless you take us home you have not done shit. We know and we remember.

P$ss$ng away $ is not a gud (lol) thing with the lock you the fuck out coming in 2011.

Don't take this too serious unless you suck on Sunday!

4. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

IMO The problem isn't so much the PSLs, it's the ticket prices. People wouldn't be complaining if tickets cost $60-$125 instead of 95-700

5. kall2

kall2 Banned

I was able to get non psl endzone. I am currentley in lower row 30. I was not going to get them but these were only $95 a seat. I rather be there uppers than not at all. They said the cloesest they had to the 50 yard line was goal line. I got 14 row aisle seats. They really worked with me I have to admit. Well I hate to give up my old seats but that's the way it is.

6. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

PSL = Piss & Shit License

A license issued to purchasers for the right to rent a stall.

7. JetsSec337Lot13B

What section did you get? I got row 15 aisle in section 346. I'm looking into buying an oxygen tank to bring with me to my seats. I'm just happy to be going still. I think about how tonight I've been preparing the food and packing the car up for tomorrow's tailgate and how this will be my 19th year doing it. I'm 29 so most of my life I've been doing this and I don't know if I could give it up that easily so I'm happy to just be in the stadium.

8. Section 227. Row 5

PSL sales will increase now that the Jets are 2-0. Snag 'em while you can, Woody.

9. JetsSec337Lot13B

I'm sure this was brought up earlier in this thread but there are 147 pages to read through. The upper end zones I know have less rows but do they start numbered at row 1 or row 5? Meaning if I am in row 15, am I 6 rows or 10 rows from the top of the place? Might try to call the Jets up later to ask but figured I'd ask on here first.

10. GordonGecko

From my rep they are currently up to 1995 & 1996 seniority. Seeing as how so many people have had seats for decades I'm thinking the list has to be pretty thin right around here and they should breeze through to 2009 in no time

11. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

FYI as I said I am 1998 and am getting the call on tuesday------will let you guys know how it goes---but I am most likely bailing out

12. GordonGecko

where are your seats now?

13. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

They're flying through this now-

jodie mac or however you spell his name was hinting that ticket/psl prices might go down of the trend continues.

His tone almost seemed like he had some inside knowledge but I doubt it.

The Giants have sold the meat of theirs, but obviously we're not the Giants.

14. GordonGecko

IMO in 2-3 years from now the jets will be more popular than the Giants in NYC.

15. bigmehl

bigmehl New Member

Yep, they must be flying through now. I got email that my call will be Thu. My seniority is 2000.

16. Big Poppa Naich

Big Poppa Naich Active Member

Just curious those of you still getting calls, do you have the ability to buy uppers? Are there uppers still left?

17. GordonGecko

Stupid question because I already know the answer, but will the Jets be charging for 2 pre-season games at full price in the new stadium too?

18. Section 227. Row 5

Bears still make do-do in the woods and yes, the Pope is definitely Catholic.

19. Section 227. Row 5

This isn't your opinion as much as it is your speculation. But yes, it's possible, with a lot of help.

First off, there are a hell of a lot of Giants fans. And they are fiercely loyal for years... generations is more like it. They tend to "stay the course" much better than Jets fans do, by that I mean, they look "long term" at losing seasons.

Now, in order to be a Jets fan, no one looks at "long term" more than we do, but they at least have a few recent and not-so-recent SB victories to hang their hats on. We don't. So "long term" to us is like, "we want it and we want it now, and if we don't get it, well then, fuck it." At least that's my perception of many Jets fans.

What we would need to become more popular than the NY Giants in this area is for Mark Sanchez and Rex Ryan to start a new dynasty, right here and right now. Winning seasons interspersed with playoff shots and yes, a SB win or two under our belts. The Giants, on the other hand, would have to fail miserably for possibly 3-5 years... start losing consistently to the Cowboys, the Eagles and the Redskins. Lose coach Conklin for some reason (due to9 retirement perhaps?) and hire a Herm Edwards type... all bluster and no performance.

It's possible for the Giants to become less popular than the Jets, but it's going to take some doing and at least 5 years or so to accomplish.

20. GordonGecko

Yeah, that's basically what I'm "speculating" about. I see Brady/Belichik potential here