17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

We were 87 and got calls and my tailgate buddy was 90 and got his call.

He got row 26 or something in the lower endzone, so you should be good. He wanted a isle seat.

2. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

thats a PSL seat i think he wanted to know what non-PSL seats

3. MadBacker Prime

So NON-PSL's are getting sold, and then they go back to sell upperdeck?

I thought you could purchased whatever was open after the club phase.

So the 2010 sales haven't dipped into the wait list yet, just for the 09 season?

4. 17a_tailgater

wait what?

2010 all seats are available but the upper decks,which is non psl , he wants to know what is left???

5. MadBacker Prime

I was confused....

Some eager beaver on here should setup a database or spreadsheet to get this figured out.

What do you think is leftover? Any Upper decks at all?

6. 17a_tailgater

there is uppers just not good ones

7. MadBacker Prime

Are a lot of the lower end zones gone now too?

I hope not, I don't want to hear my cousins crap, or risk his closeness to me, lol.

#2787 MadBacker Prime, Sep 8, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2009
  8. JetsSec337Lot13B

Last I had heard lowest endzone upper deck row is 12 but this was a while ago. My neighbor had 88 seniority and got last row upper deck on the 30 yd line.

9. MadBacker Prime

I see, you want the Uppers in a endzone? Not field level endzone?

10. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

You are still confused. You need to start from the beginning, as no one here has the time or energy to set up a database or spreadsheet except Champ, and he's long gone or in absentia for the time being.

Seriously man, do your homework. If you're not sure what non-PSL uppers are still available, call the fucking office. Lower EZs are probably still available, given there's a PSL involved, but you'll have to pay since they are PART OF THE PSL SEATING as are all other seats besides Uppers.

Come on. We've been talking about this for eons. Please familiarize yourself with at least the basic offerings by the Jets before you come here and question what's available. Others have and have benefitted greatly. Otherwise, it's like walking into 4th grade and asking the teacher to recite the ABCs for you again.

11. MadBacker Prime

I already have mine fucker. I've had them for months, I was wondering for the gentlemen asking the question.

I hope you didn't buy PSL's it's a waste of money for your old cranky ass. I familiarized myself very well go back and fucking read. I called my rep constantly and posted throughout the process here and other pertinent forums.

Did you forget your meds, or didn't get your diaper changed??

12. MadBacker Prime

Since your being a dick, and I was a nice guy.

It's fucking Dustin Keller not Justin. Some Jet fan you are, at least you post your seats so I can make you piss your pants. :rofl:

13. JetsSec337Lot13B

I'll take anything I can get in the upper deck. I refuse to pay a PSL. I've emailed my rep on a regular basis and I should be able to get upper deck end zones from what he said. Just trying to figure out what rows are available.

14. MadBacker Prime

**Well don't ask that guy, shit.**

I was curious as well, but apparently this isn't the place to post questions. At least now that crappy pants already got his.
    I hope you get the tix you want I'm looking forward to this season and many seasons to come with Sanchez. Hopefully things will take off and out tix will be coveted once again.

**Just don't read this thread anymore, Bruce is it?**

15. JetsSec337Lot13B

I'm staying out of your disagreement but 227 has posted valuable information on this board. I had been following for a while before I posted on here.

I have read up on different boards just to get different perspectives. The one thing I've noticed is the amount of quarrels that have happened in these PSL threads on different message boards. I only posted here because I found the information to be valuable and when I get my turn I'll share my experience. Even on this thread I've seen disagreements.

16. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

those things happen on threads about something so frustrating. i didnt realize that rodimus had been a part of this thread when i posted either. i just figured he was coming in looking for information. i do remember him posting at this point but only after more posts that he put up. i honestly thought he was coming looking for help at this point for himself.

227 obviously thought that someone shouldnt just come in and expect everyone to do the work for them. so he lashed out a little bit.... obviously not realizing that rodimus was a big part of this thread many moons ago.

rodimus got pissed at the attitude and came back with attitude.

all will be well. neither one of them are assholes, simply a misunderstanding as i see it. just one of those threads that gets everyone a little frustrated and sometimes we lash out at eachother..... or champ..

where the hell is he by the way?

17. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Like I said, you're still confused. Where in my post do I mention Dustin Keller? You've got me confused with someone else and obviously can't even keep your posters straight let alone the 2010 ticket situation:

"I was confused....

Some eager beaver on here should setup a database or spreadsheet to get this figured out.

What do you think is leftover? Any Upper decks at all?"

18. Big Poppa Naich

Big Poppa Naich Active Member

Do you guys think there is any chance they might scrap the whole PSL business and just reseat people similarly to their current seats? Probably not, but eh, its worth a wonder. Considering they can't even sell out this season with no PSL.

19. MadBacker Prime

In another thread you said Justin, I was going to point it out but I'm not some psycho like you.

I'll go find it now.

20. MadBacker Prime

Here it is Champ.

Now let's drop this, I don't know what your deal was last night but were both Jet fans so lets just hug it out.