17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Miznabie

Miznabie New Member

Yeah, the secret code are our prices. If you use the regular way, they seem jacked up a bit.

2. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Jacked up and jacked off, just like Woody Johnson.

3. cuty suzuki

cuty suzuki Member

Once they decided to sell single game tickets to the games, they can't sell season tickets. If a seat is sold for one game, that eliminates the possibility of selling that seat as a season ticket.

Unable to sell out with season tickets and with the first game next week, the decision was made to sell single games.

4. NYJetsMetsCTHuskies

NYJetsMetsCTHuskies Active Member

A lot of you guys likes to say how far away we are from the Giants and that we can't compare to them... That is true for our team history and what we produced on the field(nothing) but according to Forbes, we are worth only about 10 millions less then what the Giants are worth.

http://www.forbes.com/lists/2009/30/football-values-09_New-York-Jets_304841.html

Giants sold most of their PSLs leaving only the most expensive PSLs with $700 per game price tickets. The Jets doing the same is not as impossible as some of you want and think it will be...

5. JetsSec337Lot13B

1. The Giants used up a 140,000 person waiting list our was 14,000 and just used up.

2. The Giants PSLs in the lower level sidelines are anywhere from 5-10k cheaper than the Jets PSLs in those areas.

6. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

Our list was slot higher until a few years ago when they started making people pay to be on the list. When they did that the list shrunk significantly.

7. Miznabie

Miznabie New Member

Roger Godell was saying that there are several teams that haven't sold out for week 1 and are likely to be blacked out. I wonder when the time comes of Woody will buy the unsold seats to avoid a blackout like Ralph Wilson routinely does in Buffalo.

What a joke....haha

8. NYJetsMetsCTHuskies

1. You don't know where the Giants got up to on their waiting list before they were sold out of their non-club seats.

2. The Jets entire upper is PSL free.

9. NYJetsMetsCTHuskies

What's the joke?

So I guess its a lose lose for Woody and the Jets, if he doesn't sell out, the games will be blacked out. If he does sell out, he will be criticized for just pay for the remaining tickets.

10. JetsSec337Lot13B

1. That is correct however I have friends who were at #80,000 on the list being offered PSLs.

2. This is correct which will mess up the rest. Who wants to pay a higher PSL so someone else doesn't have to pay one?

11. jetbo

jetbo Member

Giants VS Jets PSL's

Keep in mind that JETS STH's are allowed to pick an exact seat location when their turn comes up in the PSL selection process.

With the Giants STH's, they basically paid a deposit and 1st installment (20% and 40%) on the seats that they REALLY WANT (their 1st choice), and on November 1st or there abouts, they will find out what location they have BEEN ASSIGNED!!!!!

At that point you can EITHER:

A.) take what they assign you and pay the final 40% of your assigned PSL, and much more $$$ if they assign you a higher PSL than you really wanted!!!!!

B.) try and negotiate with them for a better or different seat location than you were assigned.

OR C.) Tell them to shove it if you don't like their final offer and get a full refund of the PSL deposits that you have already made.

Believe me there will be a lot of Fur Flying when they actually assign their seats!!!!!!

Let the Fun Begin!!

12. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

you just can't make this shit up!!! I do not know if this is where I should post this--but here goes---------my buddy who has HIS OWN SEASON tickets and tailgates with us calls me last nite while I am in the lot and says he can't make the game and gave away his seats to his neighbors and their kids! This year like I did and many other did my buddy upgraded his seats---they had already mailed him his tickets so when he upgraded they asked him to do an even exchange, so he mailed back ALL his tickets and when the Jets got them from him they sent him the new seats. Fast forward to last nite---his neighbors and kids drive all the way from LI pay 2 tolls, deal with that traffic and when they get to the gate and try and enter they are told the TICKETS are no good/ not valid/ THEY CANNOT GO IN! My buddy calls the Jets today and is told " when we upgraded you , it was only an 8 game package and we sent a check out to you refunding the preseason games" He was NEVER TOLD THIS and when he asked when did the check go out, as he had not gotten it yet they said "oh we mailed em out Monday" needless to say in todays mail he got a check for $600 a day late and alot of grief later for his neighbors and HE WAS NEVER TOLD THAT THIS IS WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN! When he called today he asked the Jets to make good on THEIR mistake and at least do something to make this right for him and more importantly his neighbor, but the jets told him "nothing they could do, that he can write a letter" UN FUCKING REAL!!!!
    PS do the math 4 seats at $75 a ticket is $300 x 2 games is $600 thats the ticket money but wheres the money for the 2 parking passes he paid for????

13. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

thats a damn shame. i would have been pissed. granted i am sure they got some tickets at the game for 10 bucks.

but the fact that they drove all the way down there and then got turned away is a shame.

14. bigmehl

bigmehl New Member

Don't worry, somehow , somone here will spin this as a great thing the Giants are doing and how much of a second class citizens the Jets are for not following their approach.

15. alleycat9

the fact that the giants are fucking their fans doesnt make our fans any less angry about getting fucked.

burlap condoms or not i dont wanna get fucked in the ass.

16. bigmehl

bigmehl New Member

I agree , I'm just sick of reading how the Giants are always doing things better and the Jets are just plain fuck-ups.

17. alleycat9

i agree people will always look for the negative when they are angry. granted there is a negative they may be missing on the other side.

both teams fans are getting screwed just in slightly different ways.

18. jetbo

jetbo Member

jets ugrade

I know that was an inconvenience for his friends, but if the Jets gave him a seat upgrade, and also gave him $600.00 back and he basically did not have to purchase the preseason tickets, that was a Deal that I wish that had offered to me !!!!!!!!

19. jets&rushfan

jets&rushfan New Member

The $600 is found money, he could go on Ticket exchange and buy them tickets to the home opener if he really wants to keep in good with the neighbors. That is what I would do.

20. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Jetbro did u read my post???? He did not get the money back until Friday the day after the game, he did not get the parking money back at all. The Jets NEVER TOLD HIM HIS TICKETS for preseason were NO GOOD, in fact the person he dealt with said to "USE THE OLD PRESEASON TICKETS". The upgrade he got was in the same section he always sat in, 324,,he moved like 10 rows down in the same section, not much of an upgrade but at least he moved a little. If the Jets had been upfront and told him, then he NEVER would have given the USELESS tickets to friends. As I said getting the cash back is great I agree but to put your friends thru the crap of having to walk away from the gate and go find some tickets sux,,,,,,,,,,,,theres alot the Jets have not been upfront about and this is just one more thing to add to the list