0-2 How we got there and where to go from here?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Sep 17, 2007.

1. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

I just wanted to bump this because of the "league insider"

We lost to 2 of the 4 best teams in the AFC. We nearly tied the game against the Ravens. It's obvious we are not at their level yet. But we're not as bad as that idiot said we were. We got 2 tough games behind us now. Here's where we make a run. I don't know about any of you, but I certainly didn't have us winning either of those games.

Here's the quote from the "league insider"

"The biggest issue that Mangini faces is that his team absolutely stinks. One of the problems with being a surprise team is that you can't surprise anyone anymore. They won't win more than six games this year. The Ravens tried to hand the game to the Jets after dominating for three quarters and the Jets refused to take it. The offensive line is awful, the defensive line is terrible, the running back is old, the wideouts drop passes, and the secondary is beat up. The Patriots will win that division by five or six games, easy. That, more than anything, is going to put heat on Mangini."

And when you see something like the wideouts drop passes, it is so clear that whoever this league insider is, is clueless.

2. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

This came off of PFT and they're very hit and miss. Sometimes they actually know what they're talking about in terms of insider stuff and breaking news and sometimes they just sound like Mike and the Mad Dog, all sensation and no meat.

3. Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi Banned

Miami is a must win game for the Jets. If they lose to Miami, I'd be ready to throw in the towel if I were the Jets....o-2 in the division, 0-3 in the conference, and would need to got 10-3 the rest of the year to make the playoffs....tall order...so this is a MUST WIN for you all.

Having said that, who better than the Dolphins? Just waht the doctor ordered, I'd say.

I will, of course, be rooting for the Dolphins.

4. RevisCB

RevisCB New Member

lol he obviously is a patriots or Dolphins fan. Ravens have one of the best defenses and we rallied to nearly tie the game (On a dropped pass by our 3rd receiver) and we absolutely stink? What is this guy going on about, what a idiot. Just one more person who is counting the Jets out to early in the season. Dont know about you guys but i have the next 4 games as very winnable, which will put us 4-2 going into Cincinatti which will be a tough game, but then Buffalo and Washington, at the end of that stretch i have us as 6-3 which is acceptable. I think im going to stop listning to people like that.:breakdance: