Courts Agrees with DNC Lawyer It's Their Right to Rig Primaries

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by The Waterboy, Aug 26, 2017.

1. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Cman68, Royal Tee and FJF like this.
  2. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

if this past election does not persuade people to even consider a 3rd party nothing ever will

jetophile, JetBlue and The Waterboy like this.
  3. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Vote rigging, falsification, and corruption is as old as the hills and as American as apple pie. I can't understand how anyone would be surprised by this - including the ruling. Sanders was totally submarined. Everyone knew it. I was hoping that he'd go for the jugular over the emails during the debates, pero muy decepcionado. As to this, when it was painfully apparent what happened, he took the high road, which can be a very, very, commendable action in general. In this case, I wish he would've taken the low road and wrecked her instead of throwing his support behind her cuz no Trump/unified stance. That would've been too fabulous for words.

#3 jetophile, Aug 26, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2017
  4. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

as a Bernie supporter I will tell you...I'm not fukin surprised..

Money out of politics is the ONLY way to fix our broken system...

The Waterboy likes this.
  5. zace

zace Well-Known Member

Abolish the 2 party system as well

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Royal Tee likes this.
  6. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Amen. We just need a candidate to get enough damn funding to be in the limelight enough so that they have a freaking chance.

7. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Bernie isn't a Democrat. Is it really surprising the party puts in place rules to favor real actual members of the party? Not to me. If the Republicans did this, they wouldn't have ended up with Trump. Of course, they'd have lost the general election, so there's that.

JetBlue likes this.
  8. zace

zace Well-Known Member

They sold their souls and now they're all gonna pay for Trumps victory. Meanwhile, trump is laughing all the way to the bank.

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  9. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Yes, I realize this, and other similar things, has been going on for a very long time. My shock was the DNC just coming right out and saying they were well within their rights to rig primaries and select their own candidate and the judge agreeing with their argument.

So being this is out of the way does the DNC now say Super Delegates was just step one, now we will have Mega-Super Delegates. Super Delegates will count towards 15% of the total, Mega-Super Delegates will count towards 80% of the total, and the rest, all 5% of it will go to the voting populace. Might as well since they get to choose who they want anyway.

Royal Tee likes this.
  10. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Yes, I know Bernie isn't a Democrat... why would u even state that? Lol..
    Bernie supporters know wtf is going on. We also were the ones mentioning the corruption as it went on.. no one, including the media wanted to listen because no one listens.. they only talk shit. Now, all of a sudden this is a news story? Guess what... it isn't to us.. we've been saying it all along.

11. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

The two party system isn't the problem, it's the polarization of politicians, which is a direct result of the polarization of Americans. Also there's nothing for anyone to abolish. Third party candidates are perfectly free to run, but the electoral college makes it almost impossible for them to win the presidency. Are you saying we should abolish the electoral college?

12. zace

zace Well-Known Member

They could change laws to allow more than one party to be successful. Even thobim not a bernie guy, some one like him would benefit directly from this. Its no different then breaking up a monopoly. As it is, we have a two party system of youre not on board, you have no chance. There are many ways they could go about it change in funding laws as some one suggested is just one.

The electoral college is a disaster all its own that is antiquated.

13. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

Which law is the problem that needs to be changed?

14. zace

zace Well-Known Member

Again, there are multiple laws that could change this. Not one single law. Money is jusy easily the biggest. You can limit the amount of money a candidate can raise, set a limit to campaigning, make incentives for newer party formations etc. Not every republican or democrat agrees and there are more than enough differences to form and fund different parties.

15. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

I like how the DNC didn't even attempt to dispute the point.

"Yeah, we rig our primaries to get our preferred candidate, voters be damned. So?"

Royal Tee and The Waterboy like this.