My top 7

Discussion in 'Draft' started by Garycs, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Garycs

Garycs Member

1- Johnathan Allen- It's not close. No one has blocked him all year.
    2- Reuben Foster- Great player. Side line to side line thumper. Can run and cover. Jet fans would go nuts if they picked another LB but Foster is going to be s great pro
    3- Jamaal Adams- Best in the box, great leader, great hitter who has ball skills.
    4- Derrick Barnett- He's been the best pass rusher in the SEC all year. What he did against Nebraska he has doe all year.
    5-Myles Garrett- Has been hurt but has not had a productive year. I like Barrett much better
    6- Leonard Fournette- A rare combination of power and speed. Has been nicked
    7- Davin Cook- Can do it all. Run with power, has speed and is a great receiver.

2. TouchyFeely

TouchyFeely Well-Known Member

Forrest Lamp blocked Johnathan Allen, Tim Williams and Ryan Anderson all in the same game, though. Just saying.

3. Leicester Jet

Leicester Jet Well-Known Member

I'm not keen at all on Fournette. He makes lots of yards against so so teams but in the last 2 years against Bama he has made 31 and 35 yards - 66 yards in 2 games. He has also missed half of this season games due to injury, not agood sign for a prospective NFL running back.

Matty Jets likes this.
  4. cbman13

cbman13 Well-Known Member

I'm liking the idea of taking Dalvin Cook and Cutting Forte..... Cook and Powell give us a great dual threat ground game..... fix the o line and secondary with the rest of the draft, and try and pry Mike Glennon or AJ Mccaron to compete with our qb's, and I think next year looks a lot better than this one