Matt Estrella. Up close and personal

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by gmfidelity, Sep 12, 2007.

1. gmfidelity

gmfidelity New Member

Matt Estrella (Pats Cameraman) up close and personal

[​IMG]

get to know the neighborhood cheat

#1 gmfidelity, Sep 12, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2007
  2. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

ah yes, the Patriots downfall...

3. CanadaGreen

CanadaGreen New Member

Bellicheck's little bitch!!

4. Matty Jets

Matty Jets Well-Known Member

He looks like Ed from that show "Ed"

5. KOWIE

KOWIE Active Member

that guy needs to brush them choppers. got butter?

6. gmfidelity

gmfidelity New Member

he looks like he was hit with the ugly stick...might be bellicheat's illegitimate son

7. RichKotite

RichKotite Banned

From ProFootballtalk.com

MANGINI: HERO OR HEEL?

Rich Cimini of the New York Daily News reports that the Patriots' efforts to videotape defensive signals was brought to light by former New England defensive coordinator Eric Mangini, who shared the information in 2006 with members of the Jets' organization.

"When Eric came, he said that's what they used to do," a source told Cimini. "Bill [Belichick] is going to be [ticked] at Eric. He kissed and told."

It would be easy to proclaim that Mangini did the right thing, ignoring the good-old-boys' network and bringing to light Belichick's dirty little secret.

But it would naive to do so, too.

Mangini didn't blow the whistle when he first learned of the situation, while Mangini was working for the Patriots. Instead, he took advantage of the competitive advantage, and parlayed it into a head-coaching job of his own.

And then Mangini blew the whistle in a manner that will eventually create for him a competitive advantage, since it will result in the imposition of some sort of a sanction on the Patriots.

But should Mangini be allowed to have it both ways? And did he bother to consider whether bringing this situation to light might indirectly call into question his own credentials to be a head coach?

Meanwhile, there's talk in league circles that Mangini will find it very hard to win the trust of anyone in the NFL moving forward. Even though Belichick has no cause to gripe about getting caught under circumstances where he knew that the opposing head coach knew what Belichick was doing, the truth is that anyone who chooses to confide in Mangini now or in the future will do so at his own peril.

Keep that in mind, Mike Tannenbaum, if/when you ever consider doing something like, say, contacting the agent for a player who is under contract with another team.

8. KOWIE

KOWIE Active Member

i dont think theres many that think EM is completely clean...but how can you expect him to be thought of as a heel? just because romeo or weiss didnt say anything does it make them less culpable? every coach thats been in that pats system has at least a little dirt on them, but lets not bur the issue that BB was in charge in NE, and EM is in charge here....and EM doesnt cheat when hes the boss.

9. DevTeam

DevTeam Well-Known Member

Screw that. He's a hero. End of story. If you're a coach and you know the opposition is cheating, you're supposed to just allow it and say "well, it's the good old boys network, so I can't say anything -- we'll just give them the competitive edge..." Huh? that makes no sense.

10. RichKotite

RichKotite Banned

There were ways to do this without causing a national uproar. The Jets purposely leaked the story to the media, specifically to embarass Belichick. Mangini would still be coaching in Australia, or teaching somewhere, if it wasn't for Belichick bringing him along. He road Bill's coat tails all the way to a head coaching job, and then he turned on him. Where I come from........he's a RAT!!!!!

11. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Wow, great haircut Matt. What a freaking tool.

TBTF

12. Bricket-head

Bricket-head Active Member

Ok troll would you sit back and submit if you knew your opponent was cheating against you?

You think this is to embarass Belichick? Bill's done a fine job of that by cheating on his wife, trying to strong arm Brad Childress, taping signals, ect...

13. RichKotite

RichKotite Banned

First of all, you are assuming that the Jets and many other clubs don't do the same thing. Most teams do the same basic thing, but there are several different methods that are used. Same basic result. It's been going on in the NFL and college football for years.

Secondly, the situation was under control, once the camera was confiscated in the first quarter, and turned over to the NFL officials. The Jets then leaked the story, and went out of their way to turn it into a media circus. It was not done to stop the filming, it was done to embarass Belichick.

The funny part is that they still stomped your butt without the camera. Maybe the Jets leaked the story to take the attention away from the a$$ kicking that they took.

14. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

Who are we talking about here?

15. Bricket-head

Bricket-head Active Member

Ahhh I see what's happening here. Let me guess, you read the article about the ex NFL videographer that said something on the lines of, "almost every team does it."

Well being the fair person I am, I'll assume you didn't read that article, nor did you listen to the ramblings of Sean Salisbury and some of the other "it's not that big of a deal" sportscasters, so I assume you have some knowledge on the subject.

So my troll friend, explain to me how an NFL team goes about stealing signals from another team without the use of recording equiptment. And why has it taken so long for this to come to surface? It would seem this kind of thing would be common knowledge right?

I'll expect a detailed explination of course.

16. penny10jet

penny10jet New Member

That's a great call. They're almost identical

17. Wah

Wah Well-Known Member

If i'm the head coach of a NFL team and somebody is stealing information than can hurt the franchaise, I don't give a fk who it is... I'm busting his ass. Hurting your biggest opponent by leaking the story is just icing on the cake.

Bottom line is that Belichick is a f'n moron for doing that shit to somebody who knows his tactics. Do you actually think that Mangini should let Beli screw him and his team just because he helped him get to where he is?

18. Jetcane

Jetcane New Member

19. jets&rushfan

jets&rushfan New Member

^Director of No Intelligence and Surveillance Operations

There is one logical spin for all of this...

In 2002 the man who would be King of the NFL declared all other NFL teams terrorist organizations so he could take full advantage of the Patriot Act...he is above NFL rules so what's the problem?

Billy, you were warned and had the gall to go back about your underhanded business on opening day no less, you deserve whatever punishment the league hands down. The past could all have been swept under a rug, water under the bridge.

Thanks for trying to destroy the image of the NFL for your own gain, pretty pathetic, you should resign immediately and spare yourself and your team any more humiliation.

20. JetFighter

JetFighter Active Member

So, in order to maintain the cone of silence and stay in the good graces of the league, he should just sit silently as a Pats employee takes video of his defensive coaches which can be broken down and half time? Please!