Marcus Vick

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Mangenius, Apr 29, 2006.

1. Mangenius

Mangenius New Member

Lets be serious, this draft has not been what we were hoping for. There are no quality QB's left that can develop into probowlers.... except for vick. I know he has character issues, but still. Our team is boring enough, and i wouldn't mind a little negative publicity or controversy for once. Take him in the 5th round and hope that he turns out well. The draft is all about value, so we could have a potential first round talent in the 5th round. Its time for the jets first exciting player in 10 years.

2. Learn To Swim

Learn To Swim 2008 Nightowltom "Best Non-Jets Poster" Award Winn

Hah! This may be the worst post I've ever read on this board. Combining the ignorant, with the innane, with the downright crazy. Just wow.

3. PinPointPenning10

PinPointPenning10 Well-Known Member

4. KY_Jetsfan

KY_Jetsfan New Member

Wow, what an insightful thread...

5. M00CHNESS

M00CHNESS Member

Definitley agree. Hey here's an idea....with a late rounder let's go ahead and draft a player who nobody wants. Does Quincy Carter ring a bell? Why did the cowboys kick him off the team....cocaine abuse. He came to the Jets and did you ever hear from him again? Instead of burning a draft pick on someone you know for a fact is fucked up......why not take a risk? Why buy a lemon for the same price as a decent used car buddy?