Interesting Rodgers Article (yes, another one)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by mezzavo, Apr 11, 2024.

1. mezzavo

mezzavo Well-Known Member

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/jets-aaron-rodgers-briefly-thought-012305862.html

Man, I worry about this cat. He is DEFINITELY a dude cut from a "different" cloth so to speak.

Love his comment, in the 4th paragraph, "“I had this incredible offseason experience in a new city, in a new town, with new teammates, a new organization, an owner for the first time, and really falling back in love with the game that I first fell in love with when I was 5 years old,” Rodgers said. “And it was absolutely beautiful and special and deep and rich and yummy, and just incredible."

Seriously, yummy?? I hope his "Happy Place" is in the SB because anything less and his tenure in NY will be an abject failure.

2. Since1969

Since1969 Well-Known Member

Well, Rodgers is spouting off again on politics, embracing conspiracy theories and portraying himself as the innocent victim of attacks by the "establishment." He says some seriously weird shit, even for Rodgers. Oh, this is going to be an interesting season for the guy who sees himself as the Most Interesting Man in the World and the Smartest Guy in any room he enters.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profo...rodgers-thinks-robert-kennedy-jr-is-in-danger

NYJetsO12, JetFanInNE and mezzavo like this.
  3. JdotGriff

JdotGriff Well-Known Member

I mean its crazy that someone rich and famous would have beliefs similar to a lot of regular people. Not to mention half of what he was talking about has already been confirmed with the most recent declassification.

azhar80, Pepsiguy5, Savatage and 4 others like this.
  4. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

who the fuck cares? why is this being posted in the jets channel

Savatage, RevisIsland18 and NOVAJET like this.
  5. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

I never really considered until now how the whole Green Bay ownership thing is so different. Cool tidbit.

Deep and rich and yummy. Heh. Should we be concerned about a potential mid-season suspension for his obvious weed hobby?

mezzavo likes this.
  6. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Does anyone get suspended for weed anymore? I think more guys got popped gambling.

stinkyB likes this.
  7. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

I really hate this team.

egbert souse likes this.
  8. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Every bit of stupidity makes my Jets fandom slip away a bit more...

egbert souse and bmfc1 like this.
  9. bmfc1

bmfc1 Well-Known Member

If he was the starting QB on another team I would hope that team went 0 and 17 but dammit, he's the QB of my team.

10. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

definitely not a role model for your kids. It's fine though if he actually shows up and plays well. If not then fuck him sideways. The time for talk is over

NYJetsO12 and bmfc1 like this.
  11. RevisIsland18

RevisIsland18 Well-Known Member

who gives a flying f what a-rod says, does off field if it doesn't impact play on the field. He probably said same nonsense in the past, but no one cared b/c he played in gb. Let the man play and let that speak for itself.

NOVAJET likes this.
  12. BrowningNagle

hard to let the man play and speak for itself when he only lasts 4 plays. What you do in the offseason to take care of your body is very important, especially at 40+ so there is reason to be concerned. Saleh says he expects Rodgers to be ready for voluntary OTAs... lets hope Rodgers shows up

bmfc1 and RevisIsland18 like this.
  13. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

AGREE! We don't want our kids free-thinking on their feet. We want our kids to swallow anything handed to them by the govt w/o thought. This is the way it's supposed to be.

14. BrowningNagle

Right cause thats what I meant. The guy is 41 years old, lonely, sad and on drugs. He's alienated his family and most people he's worked with. But he's a "free thinker"... that's nice

Mike White is a role model, young father dedicated to his family, his craft and his faith. He might do some free thinking sometimes too idk

15. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Josh McCown is a religious family guy

NOVAJET and BrowningNagle like this.
  16. BrowningNagle

whoa

17. RevisIsland18

RevisIsland18 Well-Known Member

this guy is def on drugs!!!

NOVAJET likes this.
  18. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Agreed, not sure what’s controversial. The two most famous Kennedy’s were murdered and openly opposed foreign wars and the CIA being in control.

RFK Jr. has also been denied secret service protection a dozen times after request. He’s running against the two most powerful political parties in the world.

NOVAJET, Footballgod214 and Savatage like this.
  19. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

Hillary already has her Sympathy Card ready to mail out to RFKs family after he unexpectedly commits suicide

20. NOVAJET

NOVAJET "2020 TGG Fantasy Football Champ"

"Right cause thats what I meant. The guy is 41 years old (old in context maybe, if he's old most on here are practically dead), lonely (yeah, nope lol.), sad (again, nope, seems happy af) and on drugs (guy isn't walking around with a needle in his arm, healthier than you and me I'm sure, by a wide margin). But if you want to pretend to know Jack shit about the man then feel free if it fits your agenda but tone down the outright wild speculation, lies.