I believe Kerry Rhodes "embarassment" did come to fruition.... indirectly.

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by MiamiJet420, Sep 23, 2009.

1. MiamiJet420

MiamiJet420 New Member

Every sports site and news paper I've seen for the past few days has got a splash of either Afraidy or Belibitch with these sour-puss faces on. Followed by an article that either criticizes them, responds to their criticisim or claims that this team will find a way back. All-in-all, they're in the spotlight, for all the wrong reasons. I'd say that's embarrassing, no? Shit... I'm almost a little embarrassed for them............................................ nah!
    This might backfire though. I mean, Belifag can use this as a motivation factor and indeed turn this thing around at the expense of every team they face from this point on.

Laters....

On a side note, it's great to be a Jets fan in South Florida these days.

2. Jam.

Jam. Banned

Amen to that, brother

3. SixFeetDeep

SixFeetDeep Red Hot Robbie Cano

its much better to be a jets fan in new england.

4. MiamiJet420

MiamiJet420 New Member

You got me there, bud. We'll talk on October 13th. LOL

5. Machjet

Machjet New Member

Oh yeah! :metal:

6. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Not to mention that Brady got sued this week. :)

7. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

when a HOF comes into a stadium he has 8 consecutive wins on the road at, and he can't even get one TD, and completes less than 50% of his passes - i'd say thats fucking embarrassing.

8. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

If you consider 16-9 embarrassing an opponent, your standards are set a little low.

The Jets played really well, and deserved to win, but it was hardly a beat down.

9. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Brady's got to be wondering what his recovery point is going to wind up at. He definitely is not himself yet and the fact that he couldn't build on the end of the Bills game has to be bothering him.

Having Welker would have helped only marginally, because Edelman really did do a good job, only dropping one pass that Welker probably would have had.

I had this strange feeling of deja vu watching Brady work on Sunday and I still can't quite place it, but by the 4th quarter I wasn't all that worried that he was going to do anything against the Jet's D. He seems kind of played out and tired.

10. Jam.

Jam. Banned

Cmon, dude, did you even read what he wrote?

11. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

How about keeping the best offense in the NFL from even smelling the endzone? or that it was Brady's 4th worst passer rating game in 115 games, and that too in a low scoring where passing wasn't needed as much? Or maybe that the Pats 'genius' 'all pro' Head coach and all pro QB got their asses whooped by a rookie HC and a rookie QB? A rookie QB?

12. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

It wasn't Brady. It was our D. Let us take the credit, instead of saying Brady is hurt? He had a yr worth of rehab. He was constantly pressured. He wasn't pressured as much in the Bills game and u saw what he did to them in the end.

13. SHOP14

SHOP14 New Member

the jets embarresment of the pats was done on the mental note( in their minds) not so much on the score board, it never has been about that in this rivalry. always the mind game, that said; hell yea the JETS embarresed the PATS!

14. SHOP14

SHOP14 New Member

the jets embarresment of the pats was done on the mental note( in their minds) not so much on the score board, it never has been about that in this rivalry. always the mind game, that said; hell yea the JETS embarresed the PATS