Happy Holidays from the UK

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by UK_Jetski, Dec 25, 2006.

1. UK_Jetski

UK_Jetski New Member

I would just like to take this oppurtunity to wish everyone on these forums a great holiday season, a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous and exciting New Year.

I got the best present of all, Sky Sports here in Britain are showing the game tonight, so I get to watch live at 1.30 in the morning.

Here's to a good old fashioned annihilation of the sucky Fins and a large serving of Humble Pie to Taylor, Thomas and Holliday.

2. mezzavo

mezzavo Well-Known Member

Happpy Holidays to you too!!!

Peace!
    The Mezz.....

3. jcjet

jcjet Member

have a good one..

4. CatoTheElder

CatoTheElder 2009 Comeback Poster of the Year

Merry Christmas!

5. UKJetFan

UKJetFan New Member

Really looking forward to this one at 1.30 in the morning, also a pretty good match before with Parcells trying to win the NFC East and Philly trying to get a playoff birth.

6. gustoonarmy

gustoonarmy 2006-2007 TGG.com Best International Poster of the

I would love to watch this live but last night after mass we had a bit of a binge and was a little worse for wear.
    This evening the hair of the dog was sampled and downed and due to too much drink/food I very much doubt that my eyes will stay open , so I will watch it tomorrow early AM , about 8am ish at a guess. Will log onto TGG after and hopefully join in the cheers!!! :jets:

I wish you all a happy safe christmas too , especially my fellow Brit posters :up:

7. GreenHornet

GreenHornet New Member

My mother-in-law is from New Castle. That's where my wife was born. Anyway, my mother-in-law is living with us since her husband passed on due to a heart attack last May. I fell it is my duty to see she has a good rest of her life. I make her tea everyday. I also make sure she has everything she needs to be happy.

When I get a cold, she says, "That's a real Bobbydazzler." I think the Brits have a great sense of humor. One of the few gems left on this earth.

I just hope I make her tea right. I always try to do it just the way she likes it.

8. pakijet

pakijet New Member

happy holidays to everyone...my wish is for the jets to win the next two games and go to the playoffs

9. UKJetFan

UKJetFan New Member

I'm going to be fighting to stay awake too, thank god for 'Boxing Day'. Just wouldn't miss this one for anything, Jets Vs Miami, playoff destiny in our own hands, it just doesn't come any better than this :)

10. gustoonarmy

gustoonarmy 2006-2007 TGG.com Best International Poster of the

Nice bacon Stottie and a cuppa char :up:

11. boomer

boomer Active Member

Happy Holidays to you too. :beer: