ESPN: Hot Seat

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JeTsFaN_in_SoUtHFloRiDa, Sep 12, 2007.

1. JeTsFaN_in_SoUtHFloRiDa

Not sure if anyone caught it but sean salisbury was on and basically just ripped the JETS saying it didnt matter if the jets were all on steroids we had no shot, and that this is the most overblown story in sports. He said the Pats should be fined at most 50k and move on, he said they were just trying to get a competive advantage and everyones doing it. What a fucking ass clown, not only was this douchebag the best bounce passing QB (he was fucking horrible), but hes one of the shittiest analysts iv ever listened too, why they consider this tool a sr analyst is beyond me. IDK who sucks more patsy dick, Sean Salisbury or Phil Simms.

2. gmfidelity

gmfidelity New Member

Sean Salisbury is a fuckwad and must not have seen the game..All he sees is randy moss, tom brady, blah blah blah

3. rillo

rillo New Member

I heard everything he said and i thought the same thing...I wanna know why aren't they talking about the radio tapping issue...thats bigger than the signals IMO...

4. Twombles

Twombles Active Member

I seriously don't know how some of these people have jobs. They are said to be 'experts' of the game, but many don't have the general intellince to realise what they are saying is ridiculous.

5. CanadaGreen

CanadaGreen New Member

Unbelievable...what's this dude smoking. Goodell has to make an example of Belicheat and suspend his ass for at least 2 games. We should also get a few of their draft picks.

6. fenwyr

fenwyr Active Member

Salisbury is an idiot, and always has been.

7. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

IF they lose any draft picks, no one will get them - they just won't be there. But knowing the Patriots, they will use all of the money they save on not signing rookies on high-priced top free agents and become even better.

Bill Belichick is a disgrace. As a person and a coach. He cheated on his wife and now he's cheating at work. What a dick.

8. Jets81

Jets81 Well-Known Member

Salisbury seems to have an agenda. Every active player interviewed seemed to think it's bs and gives an advantage. Active players > Salisbury.

9. Scruggy

Scruggy Active Member

Sean "Dingleberry" Salisbury is, was, and always will be a loud-mouthed joke.

10. BradyLegacy

BradyLegacy Banned

This is the biggest overblown story I ever heard... ADVANCED SCOUTING? cmon..But you know why? because it was the Patriots...no one would care if the jets got caught.

Its funny how ex coaches thinks its not a big deal. Parcells, Shula...EVEN HERM EDWARDS. Jets Ex coach.. who said everyone does it..(even including him when he was with the jets.) (JETS you freaking cheaters!!! jk) but the whole theme is because it was the patriots its catching headlines... Look at espn..THEY REPORTED GOODELL FOUND THEM GUILTY and yet NFL spokesperson denied this report.. Thats so funny.. Tony Kornheiser said it best.. "LT, you think your team doesnt do it?...SD does it as well"

11. gmfidelity

gmfidelity New Member

all taking draft pics does is help other teams move up in the draft. doesnt help jets.

its not overblown. If this is overblown then why dont you go to a baseball forum and tell every1 rippin on barry bonds for cheating that the story is overblown

and ps- bellicheat doesnt get called to nY if its not a big deal

12. KOWIE

KOWIE Active Member

yeah i saw it. SS is a dolt who was a mediocre QB. his opinions are usually assinine, and im shocked hes still on tv. the only thing he has over john clayton is that he doesnt look like golem.

13. BradyLegacy

BradyLegacy Banned

what? belichick takes steroids? lol... in baseball stealing signals is done all the time..wake up ...

14. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

This is the 2nd time he went off on the JETS today. They had the NFL segment with him and he ripped the JETS as if we sucked so bad and this wouldn't have made an ounce of difference.

Funny, it was a 7 pt. game @ the half then all of a sudden....
    ....Nah,
    Wouldn't of made a difference :rolleyes:

oh oh, BTW, Theisman did the same exact thing Mon. Morning on the radio. Ripped the JETS saying we sucked...
    Gee Joe, Why aren't you on tv anymore you fkin Idiot?

15. Twombles

Twombles Active Member

Idiot... you're obviously having alot of trouble figuring his post out...

16. rillo

rillo New Member

TROLL!!!!!

17. jets&rushfan

jets&rushfan New Member

I bet Shula would care if the Pats went 16-0.

18. JeTsFaN_in_SoUtHFloRiDa

ZING.............

19. JeTsFaN_in_SoUtHFloRiDa

yeah, love the fact he just joined this month as well. Makes me wonder if its one of the clowns who just got booted (tau my sho) and a couple other folks.

20. KOWIE

KOWIE Active Member

SS was just on espnews and said this doesnt tarnish BB at all...how is that possible? the guy sucked in cleveland....and with the pats hes had nothing but success....and its been a league secret (at least for the last 2-3 years) that this is the kind of stuff he does to win...i think it tarnishes BB in a major way.