Elephant in the room: How soon till Tebow is the starter?

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by davecrazy, Aug 18, 2012.

1. davecrazy

davecrazy Active Member

I'll say by the bye week, and take the under. Sanchez has shown nothing all camp and nothing all preseason and they didn't bring Tebow in here to sit on the bench while Sanchez flails around and is totally ineffective. Sanchez's clock is ticking.

2. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Tebow would probably play so bad that they put Sanchez back in.

3. mute

mute Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Sanchez isn't going anywhere and will remain the starter for the entire season if he remains healthy.

4. NJJ_Jersey_Jets

NJJ_Jersey_Jets Well-Known Member

Never. He sucks

5. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Tebow is a terrible qb.

6. jetstopgun

jetstopgun Well-Known Member

aleast tebow can run for his life with this Oline

7. WestonJetson

WestonJetson New Member

OK Longtimejetsfan. I posted my thoughts on Tim in the SanchezvsTebow thread and cutting and pasting is retarded. But to say the dude is a terrible QB is ignorant at best. Im tagging you as an "attention" whore no better than a lot of the media based on the idiocy of your posts and the fact that you troll the Tebowmania forums spewing BS.

I may only be here a couple years but I am going to enjoy tagging you like Bart Scott with a wide open lane to Brady. The gauntlet is down.

8. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

What fucking game was u watching? Sanchez had a good besides the one bad pass. If sanchez could sit in the pocket like Tebow did his first few drives he would had scored TD. Tebow under threw a wide open wr in end zone.

9. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Oh noes! Not the dreaded attention whore tag!

I guess you haven't seen him play.

10. WestonJetson

WestonJetson New Member

Did you start following the Jets in Oct 2011 when you joined the forums? Cool. Then maybe I should change my tag to "FairlyLongTimeJets Fan".

11. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Sounds pretty serious.

12. WestonJetson

WestonJetson New Member

That man knows what he is talking about. Tebow didnt have JPP and Tuck on his nuts all game.

13. SoFl JetsLoyal

SoFl JetsLoyal New Member

I agree. I think sanchez looks ok for what he is working with. Hunter is getting beat on the majority of plays. We can't even run the ball cause the line completly crumbles. Ok Sanchez had the poor throw on the int but the majority of snaps he has no time to set up. This was a problem last season and the GM failed to address it! Hunter, I loathe you!

14. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

Tebow. 5-14 69yards plus missed wide open wr in end zone.

Sanchez 9-11 59 yards 1 int that was returned for a TD

Both Sanchez and Tebow both cost us a TD.

15. WestonJetson

WestonJetson New Member

Yeah man. The NFL Tebow fans aren't arguing. Our boy Tim is a couple years away and Sanchez looks sharp when he has time. The coaches know what they are about, but they need some help with the personnel. But damn man, on 4th and 1 run the wildcat or punt and direct snap it to 15.

16. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

I have no problem with them not running wildcat. No need to give people some tape on it. Save all the trick plays for when it counts. If I was Tebow I would want to be the 3rd string QB he will end up the starter by week 4 with this OL.

17. BIGREX

BIGREX Member

:breakdance::lol:

18. ItsTime

ItsTime Banned

What Preseason have you been watching, Mark Sanchez has led the NY Jets to negative 7 points so far this preseason, thats correct the team would have been better off with forfeiting their offensive posessions and only keeping the Defense on the field.

19. ItsTime

ItsTime Banned

Now let me explain to you what actually happened, Sanchez had the entire first half, and not only scored 0 points (again), he actually threw one of his famous pick six'es to the other team.
    Their is a big difference between that and Tebow driving his team down the field, missing a chance for a touchdown, and then only getting a field goal.

The score for this game is Tebow +3 Sanchez -7

While Tebow didn't impress much with the opportunities that he was given, he again led the Jets to their only points of the game, and this game he didn't turn the ball over.

20. NYDeadEye

NYDeadEye Member

3 points against #2s. Impressive.

I was actually cheering for Tebow but I did not watch him tonight and think "Let's start him!"

And in Marks defense, It's hard to throw the ball when JPP is up your ass. (WFH)