Belly disses the JETS ..LMAO!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Royal Tee, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Bertil

Bertil New Member

Grogan, ItalianSeafood has to change history in his own mind to live with the mess that is his favorite team.

ISF, If BB had been given entire control, he wouldn't have resigned. The presence of Tuna and the unstable ownership led to his resignation. Good God, read up on it before you post such gibberish, or are you afraid that learning something might dissuade you from being a Jets fan. THAT I could understand.

2. ShutEmDownRevis

ShutEmDownRevis New Member

Yeah, I heard his comments and definitely noticed what he meant.

Bellichek is a tremendous coach, but also a joyless control freak P.O.S who only takes pleasure in the the misery of others

3. Bertil

Bertil New Member

...only if those "others" wear green.

4. ShutEmDownRevis

...and also do commercials for motorola. and last name starts with a M

5. Gloom N Doom

Gloom N Doom Member

Don't flatter BB about being responsible for the ruination of this franchise. This franchise was a mess long before BB/BP were involved in it.

It all goes back to Namath selling his soul to the devil !!!!

6. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

I don't have to read up on it, I listened to both press conferences in their entirety on consecutive days when it happened. What benefit is it to me as a Jet fan one way or the other? The end result was the same. You think Kraft approached Bellichick's agent and worked out a deal for him in one day to run the Patriots whole organization? That was done ahead of time, in the final weeks of the 1999 season.

It's possible that Bellichick wasn't sure if Parcells would leave the Jets or not, but when Parcells did quit after the last game, the plan was to leave Bellichick in charge of the whole team, as originally set up by Hess in 1997. Only when Bellichick left did the Jets ask Parcells to stick around because suddenly we had no owner, no GM, no coach and no DC. Then we ended up with Al Groh as coach and Parcells stayed, because the jump from LB coach to running the whole organization was obviously something they didn't want Al Groh to have to do.

One way or the other, your premise that this whole thing is a chain reaction from Parcells leaving the Pats after the 1997 Super Bowl still makes no sense. And I'm still waiting for you to explain how Bledsoe's injury has any link to 1997 or 2000.

7. ShutEmDownRevis

The Ruination of this franchise goes back to Herm Edwards actually buying time with Parcell's players and signing bad, aging players to way over-inflated contracts, so that Mangini had to wait until year 3 to be able to do anything personnel wise

8. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Why do you think I was laughing about it?

I think your interpretation chip is broken, time for a new one champ. :wink:

9. Italian Seafood

It's not just broken, it's obsolete. A 1960s model.

10. Royal Tee

That would be true in his normal way of Belly but he wasn't in that mode. He was actually "bubbly" for Belly.

But,
    It's obvious you didn't see the post game and you know what? I wasn't the only one who noticed it. Mr. Mike Francessa said the exact same thing on his show (Mike'd Up) so go out, see it then you'll understand.

11. ShutEmDownRevis

yeah, I agree with Royal. He was definitely more perky than usual and went on for a little about how it's a nice win, instead of his usual 5 word reply

12. Grogan

Grogan Banned

Your dead wrong on this, Parcells was suposed to retire and leave, only he didn't, he was named General Manager, the next day B.B. resigned as head coach of JETS.

13. Italian Seafood

No, I'm not wrong. I watched the whole thing unfold in front of me as most Jet fans did who are now over the age of 20. And how does it relate to 1997 or Bledsoe getting hurt, which was your buddy's original "point"?

14. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

So was that Love he was showing Joe Gibbs last year?

15. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Wrong; you can take your tainted Super Bowls and shove them up your ass. What Belly did was a disgrace to the game and the fact that Goodell covered up everything he could to save the face of the league may be even more disgraceful. I wouldn't trade shit with you, my team has always done it the right way regardless of what you misinformed Massholes think. The Pats entire legacy is tainted and to a majority of the country are meaningless because of the means the Pats went about to attain them.

I can respect the Sox because they have done it the right way, I can respect the Celtics although not Danny Ainge for handing them a title but I can't respect an organization that got caught cheating and then decided to try and rub everybody elses noses in it. I used to respect what the Pats did but now it's all tarnished. Couldn't have happened to a better city than Boston. Enjoy your little day in the sun because deep down inside you know that New York will always own Boston..... always.

16. SoxPride

SoxPride New Member

Why is it a dis to say you came off a big win in Miami?
    Did you not pull down a pic in the final seconds with the game on the line?
    Against Pennington- who is deadly accurate?

So.... he can't mention that it was won in an away stadium? (As IF a Jets game @ NJ isn't THE most hostile territory in the NFL for the Patriots...)

Then you say (twice) that he was "perky" but then you say he was smug. Well, which one was it?
    Was he perky or was he acting smug?
    Seems to me BB can't win with you; Damned if he does and damned if he don't.

Your OP is not based on any real facts - it's pure blind hatred - with some pretty contrived garbage you want made into "truth".
    Poor.

17. SoxPride

SoxPride New Member

Want some cheese with that whine?
    How long was "Mangenius" with that N.E. team?
    Does he have a SB ring?

Why do you love him?
    What has he REALLY done for you Jets fans?
    If anything, you shpould be begging for a new coach.

Nice hatred by the way. That should solve ALL of the problems with BB, huh?

It's a game. Enjoy it. In the coming years the Jets will own NE -- the NFL is cyclic in nature. The Yankees will dominate, the Mets will win big then fall.
    Same for the Sox, so get a grip.

18. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Well since your offering sure I'd like some brie with my bordeux

I certainly won't call him Mangenious, I'd be more inclined to call him Mangina with the way he coached yesterday. As far as his super bowl ring I'll be the 1st one to tell you it's tarnished and a joke as I'm suer he was well aware of what the Pats were doing when he was there altough working with the Defense it's quite possible he didn't.

I'm not quite begging for a new coach but after a few more games like yesterday I might be. Yeah I guess you can tell I'm no big fan of guys who cheat on their wives and then try to get ahead in life by doing it. I guess you could use the word hate.

Your right it is a game but you and I both know that we love to see our teams win and hate when our teams lose. I'm sure you were in quite the jolly mood when the Pats lost to the Giants.

The cycle thing is ridiculous, the sports world does not work in cycles. There are good franchises and bad franchises end of story.

BTW thanks for not being the typical Pats dueche that posts on this board. There certainly are quite a few.

19. KSJets

KSJets New Member

I like how BB was saying it we were coming off a big win against Miami, but his team had to sweat it out against a team that just gave up 300 yards rushing to the Raiders. It's for this very reason that many fans, not only Jets' fans, want to see BB get Weis'd.

20. Royal Tee

LMAO!!!
    RU U serious? Can you not read? ahh of course. So quick to say "Blind Hatred" and the fact that I am giving him Pts. totally eludes you.

Get your head out of your ass and learn to read. I was not hating Belly here but actually laughing with him.
    To that pt. I can guarantee that you did not see the post game.

and for the record, He was Perky and Smug smartass. Learn what the fukin words mean:

smug
    –adjective, 1. contentedly confident of one's ability, superiority, or correctness.

perk·y
    –adjective, jaunty; cheerful; brisk; pert.

#40 Royal Tee, Sep 15, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2008